• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

Hi everyone

Started by scbw1234, April 05, 2013, 05:24:19 am

scbw1234

April 05, 2013, 05:24:19 am Last Edit: April 05, 2013, 05:32:48 am by scbw1234
Lurking here for weeks,haven't got the chance to know everybody yet,found this sub board just now.

I'm a great Fan of the game since 1997.I felt so lucky that i found this community and pretty shocked by both what you can do to the game and the passion everyone had for this great game even after 16 years :)

I personally has no exprience of any hacking or programing,got the humble feeling that i might not be much of useful :(

Reks

That's all fine and good, scbw1234. A lot of us aren't great at hacking or programming (myself, for example)

But we have our prominence in various areas. Just look around, enjoy yourself, and...

Welcome to FFH, where your dreams come true!
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
  • Discord username: Reks#0128

scbw1234

Nice to meet you Reks~

Dome

Welcome to FFH, where all your dreams come true!

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Kokojo

Hello scbw.

Welcome to FFH, where all your dreams come true! I encourage you to play our patches, including the very new and exiting and I wish I could get my emulator to play it Journey of the Five!
I keep leaving, I keep coming back. Boomerang boy.

MasterGrand

Quote from: scbw1234 on April 05, 2013, 05:24:19 am

I personally has no exprience of any hacking or programing,got the humble feeling that i might not be much of useful :(

Nobody in this world come to this life know things, step by step you will become hacking master  good luck   ;)

best regards
Let's be together !!

scbw1234

April 06, 2013, 11:06:24 pm #6 Last Edit: April 10, 2013, 08:15:36 am by scbw1234
Quote from: Kokojo on April 06, 2013, 04:22:16 pm
Hello scbw.

Welcome to FFH, where all your dreams come true! I encourage you to play our patches, including the very new and exiting and I wish I could get my emulator to play it Journey of the Five!

Journey of the Five,i'll try it :)

Quote from: MasterGrand on April 06, 2013, 05:45:41 pm

Nobody in this world come to this life know things, step by step you will become hacking master  good luck   ;)

best regards

I still doesn't quite understand how things work yet,the tutorial is great but kinda of hard to understand :(

I have no idea what Zodiac is talking about start from the OPCODES section http://ffhacktics.com/tutorials.php?id=11

scbw1234

Quote from: Kokojo on April 06, 2013, 04:22:16 pm
Hello scbw.

I've just tried Journey of the Five,wow....that was a completely differen exprience.I'm curious,how could these fighting animation possible?like the one that dante does.

Jumza

Dante's stinger ability animation (where he dashes forward in a crouch)would be edited through the FFTPatchers Animations tab. It's a lot of fun to experiment with :)
  • Modding version: PSX
Nyzer: Alma teleports out of her own possessed body.
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

scbw1234

Quote from: Jumza on April 07, 2013, 10:46:19 am
Dante's stinger ability animation (where he dashes forward in a crouch)would be edited through the FFTPatchers Animations tab. It's a lot of fun to experiment with :)

The one that Dante jumps around and doing air combo to the demon in the story cutscene is so godlike.