• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 08:30:24 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Curse of the Viper Forum RPG - Capture Dat Flag!

Started by RavenOfRazgriz, May 10, 2011, 06:06:43 am

RavenOfRazgriz

(Anyone wondering why this took so long: Among other problems such as sickness, I had to do emergency repairs to my laptop charger with a steak knife and duct tape and had no access to Photoshop or Gametable for a few days.  Also, this map is two squares smaller than the one from last turn because I messed the map up slightly last turn when constructing it in Photoshop and didn't notice somehow.  The error has been fixed now, though.)

----------Battle Pane Resolution----------

Buliwyf pulls the enemy mech toward him as Atrius continues his advance south, the Cobra Commander able to easily hear the myriad of multi-car-crash-level crashes as Buliwyf ruins the enemy Zaku's day behind him.  Atrius caps the nearest tank as he advances, spotting a second around the corner and taking it down as well before moving up to support Lyra and Setch.  As he rounds the final corner to approach them, Rellia's IFF signal disappears and two small explosions can be heard from a side path.

"Chloe!" Vie bursts over the enemy radios, making her intent clear to anyone listening in.  "Ditch that beat up Zaku and get in the plane behind me before your friends shoot them up so we can leave already, Vie!"  Chloe responds to her in a bit of a panic, hanging back as Vie approaches in her hobbled Zaku.  "What the hell is Vie doing?"  Lyra curses as she lines up her vulcan cannons, nailing one of the enemy tanks.  She raises her machine gun and fires at a second as it and a third fire back, both nailing her as she nails one tank and quickly sweeps to take out the other before it can get off another shot.  Setch, meanwhile, moves forward, rounding a rock-cropping and taking a pair of tanks from behind with his machine guns.  He sends a quick message to Buliwyf to salvage his wrastlin' partner's machine gun as he waits to see if any enemies round into his sight range.  None come, however, the enemy mobile suits moving back as one fires at Lyra, missing her as she rounds some cover of her own.  She peaks out around the bottom side, popping a tank as it tries to retreat as her Zanny is rocked by a small explosion - an attack from a tank from behind.  "Jest don' die on me, Lyra.  They still got some Suits."  Setch says as he switches back to the enemy's channel, hoping to listen in on something useful.

"Captain Minamoto!  What're you doing?" Chloe asks as Vie slips into the Medea Plane in the back, and a seemingly unarmed black-and-white mobile suit climbs out. "Get everyone else on the planes and out of here, I'll hold them back and meet up with you later."

Objective:  Destroy the Medea planes!
Bonus Objective:  Destroy the enemy base!
Weather: You're Inside a Goddamn Cave.
Terrain: Surface - Smooth Stone.

(For a version without the effects, look here!)

(Tip!: Enemies could be hiding in any of the tunnels!  Don't be surprised if they show up behind you if you leave tunnels unexplored!)

(Note: To advance further in the cave, end your turn on a path that extends beyond the visible map.  This Battle Pane closes at 11:59pm on Thursday.)

Cobra Corps.:

Atrius Schliend - "The Viper"
MS-06S Zaku II Commander Type [Atrius Schiliend Use.]
Pilot HP: 8.
Core HP: 32.
Sensor Active: Thermal.
Booster Jump Fuel: 2.
Right Shoulder Armor HP: 12.
Left Shoulder Armor Power: 8.
Right Hand: 120mm Automatic Rifle - Ammo: 9.
Left Hand: None - Doublehanding 120mm Automatic Rifle.
Right Hip Clamp: None.
Left Hip Clamp: Reserve Clip for 280mm Bazooka.
Back Hip Clamp: 280mm Bazooka - Ammo: 4.

Notes:

--Head damaged, accuracy down.

Lyra Leylande
RRF-06 Zanny
Core HP: 27.
Sensors Active: Thermal.
Head: 60mm Dual Head Vulcan - Ammo: 180.
Right Hand: 120mm Low Recoil Cannon - Ammo: 5.
Left Hand: 120mm Machine Gun - Ammo: 15.

Buliwyf Herger
MS-06C Zaku II Early Production Type
Pilot HP: 10.
Core HP: 8.
Booster Jump Fuel: 1.
Right Shoulder Armor HP: 12.
Left Shoulder Armor HP: 8.
Right Hand: Shotgun - Ammo: 6.
Left Hand: None.
Left Forearm: Worker Zaku Forearm Crane.
Left Hip Clamp: None.
Back Hip Clamp: Heat Hawk ["Skinning Blade"].

Notes:

--Medium damage to Right Leg.  Could become further damaged with heavy strain.

Rellia Lunar
MS-06C Zaku II Early Production Type [E.F.F. Colors]
Pilot HP: 9.
Core HP: 36.
Cloak Active: Thermal.
Left Shoulder Armor Power: 8.
Right Hand: Heat Hawk.
Left Hand: Heat Hawk.
Back Hip Clamp: None.

Notes:

---Quickrunner: All uses expended.

Seth "Setch" Harrow
MS-05B Zaku I ["Steel Freedom"]
Pilot HP: 10.
Core HP: 32.
Head: 70mm Head Vulcan - Ammo: 10.
Right Hand: 120mm Machine Gun - Ammo: 18.
Left Hand: 120mm Machine Gun - Ammo: 30.
Right Hip Clamp: Reserve Clip for 120mm Machine Gun.
Back Hip Clamp: None.

VampragonLord

(NOTE: leaving my turn half-finished so it can be adjusted to fit with whatever you guys decide to do. )

Lyra lets out a quick swear under her breath as she swings her mech around and 1) empties her machine gun into the tank behind her ( 15 rounds used, machine gun - empty). 2) She took a quick movement south around the rocks (move AC 25.), 3 and as her mech comes to a stop, she lines up her sights on zaku I (3) and lets off a quick round from her cannon(rounds remaining, 4) before 4-5) swinging back to AC 22 and grabbing some cover, swapping her cannon for her bazooka

1) 15 rounds into tank 19, drop empty gun.
2) advance to 25 AC
3) fire 1 cannon round at zaku I (3) (4 remaining)
4-5) Swap cannon for bazooka
15:05   slave: consensual slavery is the best thing ever~

NinjaWeazel

Buliwyf picks up the machinegun from the shattered remains of his last opponent and moves down into the caves, tossing it to Setch.  "Should still have plenty of ammo.  It didn't get used much."  He moves further into the caves, using the walls as cover, before popping out, blasting a tank and Zaku with his shotgun, and darting back into hiding.

1) move to U8, toss Setch machinegun
2) z17
3) ae17, shoot the tank on the way
4) shoot Zaku 2
5) back to z17

formerdeathcorps

July 25, 2011, 08:56:37 am #383 Last Edit: July 25, 2011, 08:57:18 am by formerdeathcorps
Rushing against time, Setch drives his mech into the clearing (1) and empties his guns (2-3) upon a retreating enemy mech.  HIs hands now fiddling with the joysticks controlling both arms, Setch hastily reloaded his mech (4-5).

1) Move to X11
2) Fire 18 120mm rounds from LH gun at Zaku 2.  If target is already inside, fire these rounds at the transport plane instead (aiming for the engine/propeller under the wing).
3) Fire 30 120mm rounds from RH gun at Zaku 2.  If target is already inside, fire these rounds at the transport plane instead (aiming for the engine/propeller under the wing).  This is executed simultaneously with 2).
4) Drop LH gun.  Reload RH gun.
5) Retreat to X9 and catch/retrieve thrown gun.

Rounds Used:
LH 120mm: 18/All
RH 120mm: 30/All
The destruction of the will is the rape of the mind.
The dogmas of every era are nothing but the fantasies of those in power; their dreams are our waking nightmares.

RavenOfRazgriz

Posting to apologize for the lack of a turn update.  Been really sick the last couple days, dealing with the 3 programs I need to make a new map just isn't in me right now.  It'll be up in a few days at worst, hopefully, then I pray we can finally get back on track to our every 2-3 day updates.

RavenOfRazgriz

Okay, I'm giving this RPG a shot in the ass within the next day or so.  I'm going to summarize the remainder of this deploy, return us to base, update the shops, and allow people to leave/join/change up mechs/etc.  Then we'll get back to the game and on with the campaign now that I think I've got my life in enough of a spot that I can continue updating the RP, with whoever decides to stay and whoever decides to replace those that leave.

Posting mostly to get my ass to actually do this.  Stay tuned.

Celdia

May Greenfield, reporting for duty, sir! Merrygate and I are ready to sortie in a moment's notice! ^_^

...well, assuming enough time will have passed that I've gotten her put back together... >_>
  • Modding version: PSX
  • Discord username: Celdia#0

MysticKnightFF5

I'll stay, and if you remember our plans, I'd like to still follow through with those.

Randomname

Renae "Rin" Heathraid, shooting traitors in the face!  Err.  Chiming in to join officially despite my character being part of the rp canon!

Durbs

st4rw4k3r

Vie here reporting in for some fun time.

I mean, ST4R here reporting in for some fun time

http://ffhacktics.com/smf/index.php?topic=7141.msg145178#msg145178
Fun time initiated.

RavenOfRazgriz

----------Scenario Summary Notes----------

The party scrambles as the new enemy shows itself, blowing through some remaining tanks and stolen Zakus with the sparse remnants of their ammo.  The unknown, black Mobile Suit rushes for Setch as the sound of a Mazella Top Cannon can be heard ringing through the cave, blasting apart the engines of the closest Medea plane.  May's hobbling, crippled Zaku sits kneeled at the northmost entrance to the main battlefield, readying a second shot as the first Medea escapes out the front of the cave.  Angry that enemies held her up for too long, Rellia appears from the small path directly south of the remaining Medea plane, using a controlled Booster Jump to get up and smash its cockpit in with her Heat Hawks.

Setch begins unloading his fresh Machinegun from Buliwyf into the approaching enemy, but can only watch in terror as the bullets seem to do nothing but bounce off its armor!  Captain Minamoto reaches back, grasping one of the two small handles extending from behind his Mobile Suit's head and drawing it, a pink beam of iridescent light extending forth from it in the form of a thing, long sword.  It comes down in clean, simple swipe, cleaving off the right forearm of Setch's Zaku as Captain Minamoto quickly follows up his attack with a shoulder ram, slamming Setch into the back of the cave wall.  May turns target to the enemy Mobile Suit, firing as she gets a clean shot and being backed up by Buliwyf as he entangles the black Mobile Suit's arm with his crane.  Minamoto pulls with his Mobile Suit's arm, however, dodging deftly to the side as he overpowers Buliwyf's machine and sends it into a faceplant by pulling hard enough on the crane as May's shot rings past him and smashes into the cave wall.

Rellia rushes forward, using her allies as distractions as she prepares to cut through Minamoto with her Heat Hawks.  The black Mobile Suit turns to face her, however, somehow detecting her approach and letting blare a set of dual head-mounted vulcan cannons that quickly tear through her Zaku's armor and force her to step to the side as Minamoto reaches behind him and unsheathes a second pink beam sword and dashes toward the cave's exit as Atrius nearly misses him with several shots from his 120mm AR.  May lets off a second shot as well, her crippled Zaku barely holding together from the recoil as this one misses again and slams into the cave's ceiling, which begins to rumble as Setch finally gets back to his feet.

"Zeons!" Captain Minamoto speaks over his loudspeaker. "Now isn't the time to fight!  Let us retreat and fight another day!" he says, before turning and Booster Jumping out the exit used by the Medea planes and leaving the party to collect itself.

"We really need to get going.  Now."  Atrius says, pulling his battered squad together as Lyra helps May to her feet again, the team heading out the entrance everyone else exited from as the cave begins to collapse behind them.  They huddle the Zakus together into a small circle in the woods, making a small camp fire as they radio in their coordinates to the Minnow for retrieval.  Captain Garma would not be pleased at their failure...

...Or rather, he wouldn't have been, had he been at the base.  On return, the Cobras learn that Captain Garma has left for Seattle in pursuit of another group of experimental Federation Mobile Suits that passed near California Base during the Cobras' absence, with illustrious Zeon Ace Pilot Char Aznable at his side.  Hopefully the Captain's mission would go far better than the Cobras' had.  In better news, one of the Mobile Suits from the wrecked Gaw that the Cobras had retrieved earlier has finally been restored to working order, and enough parts of the second were found that existing Zakus can be retrofitted into it.  The remaining Mobile Suit, however, still remains unidentified and unusable.

[Scenario Rewards]

+120 Points per Pilot.

No Spoils.

No Stat Points Gained.

No Abilities Learned.

(That third mission was a trainwreck even before I stopped being able to update, let's admit it now.)

----------Return to Base Notes----------

Firstly, anyone returning to the game with their original character (Lyra, May, Vie, Buliwyf, Rellia, Setch) is automatically in the party.  If you are joining the game, and either changing your character or a new player entirely, you are treated as a new player and added to the list of new players.  Empty party slots will be filled randomly from the new player list, and the rest will go onto a waiting list a-la Celdia's game of Dungeons and Dragons.  For people rejoining, I'm going to give a 48 hour limit before I begin filling in slots with new characters.  New characters (from returning players or new ones), you may reply directly to this post with your Character Sheets, and once 48 hours is up I'll fill out the empty party slots with your posted characters and notify you guys as to what's up in terms of what we'll be doing RP-wise once our new party is settled.

If you are joining, see the OP on how to set up your character sheet and choose your Mobile Suit and components.  Characters who are joining at this time have 640 points to use to assemble their Mobile Suit setup with.  Returning characters can look at their Character Sheet to know how many Points they currently have, and what their current loadout is.  If multiple people who are in or join the RP end up trying for something that has limited stock (only the YMS-07 Prototype Gouf, of which only one is in stock), I will handle that situation when it happens and find a way to figure out who gets it based on who joins/stays.

As for Shop Updates themselves - the full shop list is here, and new updates follow this paragraph.  Note that I've rearranged the Shop to be more intuitive and better organized.

----------Mobile Suit List----------

Quote from: MS-06K Zaku CannonMS-06K Zaku Cannon

Cost: OUT OF STOCK.

HP: 42
Speed: 12 [10]
Armor: 16
Booster Speed: 18 [16]
Booster Jump Fuel: Cannot Booster Jump.
Clamp Count: 2
Clamp Locations: 1 on the side of the right hip hip, 1 under the booster pack.
Special Properties:
--Shoulder Shield Kai Right: Right Shoulder Armor can be used as a Shield. (HP: 15. Armor: 13. Speed: -1.)
--Shoulder Spikes Left: Left Shoulder Armor can be used as a spiked ramming instrument against enemy Mobile Suits. (Power: 8.)
Usability:
[Space/Lunar/Surface/Undersea]

Built in Armaments:

Back Cannon System:
Mount Location: Back, replacing the Booster Jump system.  Booster Jumps cannot be performed with this weapon.
Power: 20 per round.
Ammo: 8 per clip.
Range: Long.
Reserve Clips?: No.
Special Properties:
--Heavy Kickback (Back Mounted): Weapon cannot be fired while moving, accuracy penalty if fired while standing, requires two actions to fire.
--Kneel Booster: This weapon's range becomes 30 squares while the firing unit is kneeling.
--Armor Piercing: Shells pierce through armor, lowering its affect on final damage.
--Lob Shot: Shots fired can be lobbed over obstacles.
--Booster Replacement: Replaces the Main Boosters, reducing Booster Dash Range by 2.
Size: <Large>

Folding 2-Tube Grenade Launcher (Smoke):
Mount Location: Left Hip Clamp.  Left Hip Clamp cannot be used with this weapon.
Power: N/A.
Ammo: 2 per clip.
Special Properties:
--Smoke: Explodes and releases vision-obscuring smoke instead of doing damage.
--Automatic Fire: Weapon does not need to be "switched" to and can be hip-fired at any time as long as it is unfolded.
Size: <Medium>

Right Hand: Can Equip Weapon.
Left Hand: Can Equip Weapon.
Clamp Limits:
--Right Hip Clamp: 1 <Small> Class Weapon, 1 Reserve Clip for 1 weapon equipped that supports reserve clips.
--Back Hip Clamp: 1 Weapon of any Class, 1 Reserve Clip for 1 weapon equipped that supports reserve clips.

Quote from: YMS-07A Prototype GoufYMS-07A Prototype Gouf

Cost: 300. (ONLY 1 IN STOCK.)

HP: 46
Speed: 15
Armor: 14
Booster Speed: 25
Booster Jump Fuel: 3
Clamp Count: 3
Clamp Locations: 1 on the side of each hip, 1 under the booster pack.
Special Properties:
--Shoulder Spikes Kai Right: Right Shoulder Armor can be used as a spiked ramming instrument against enemy Mobile Suits. (Power: 11.)
--Shoulder Spikes Kai Left: Left Shoulder Armor can be used as a spiked ramming instrument against enemy Mobile Suits. (Power: 11.)
Usability:

Built in Armaments:
None.

Right Hand: Can Equip Weapon.
Left Hand: Can Equip Weapon.
Clamp Limits:
--Right Hip Clamp: 1 <Small> Class Weapon, 1 Reserve Clip for 1 weapon equipped that supports reserve clips.
--Left Hip Clamp: 1 <Small> Class Weapon, 1 Reserve Clip for 1 weapon equipped that supports reserve clips.
--Back Hip Clamp: 1 Weapon of any Class, 1 Reserve Clip for 1 weapon equipped that supports reserve clips.

----------Mobile Suit Retrofit List----------

Quote from: Zaku II RetrofitsK-Type Retrofit
Refit the base of any MS-06 model Mobile Suit to the MS-06K Zaku Cannon.  (Base HP/Armor/Speed/Booster Speed/Booster Jump Fuel becomes that of the MS-06K Zaku II, and upgrades are re-applied to the new base stats.)  OPTIONALLY: You can pay an additional 60 points to replace the Booster System of that Mobile Suit with the Back Cannon System of the MS-06K Zaku Cannon.
Cost: 60 points, or 120 with Optional Bonus.

----------Mobile Suit Upgrade List----------

Quote from: SensorsSonar Sensors:
Build a sonar sensor into the Mobile Suit.  Allows for the detection of sound sources (hidden enemies, weapon fire, etc.) within 9 squares of the Mobile Suit, regardless of Line of Sight.  Effectiveness based on Weather and Location.  If more than one sensor type is installed, only one can be active at a time.
Cost: 30 points.

Quote from: Sensor CloaksSonar Cloak:
Outfit the Mobile Suit with a cloak that masks sonar images.  If more than one cloak type is installed, only one can be active at a time.

----------Weapon List----------

*Note: All Reserve Clips cost a universal 10 points to purchase. All <Large> class weapons reduce the unit's Speed by 1.

Quote from: Melee WeaponsHeat Sword:
Power: 16 per slash.
Ammo: Infinite.
Range: Proximal.
Special Properties:
--Superheated Blade: Cuts through armor and shields, melting them.  Units that are hit and survive have far weaker armor in the affected areas.
Cost: 70 points.

Quote from: ShieldsHeavy Shield:
HP: 20
Armor: 15
Special Properties:
--Arm Mount: Mounts to a Mobile Suit's Right or Left Arm, over any existing Mounts, leaving the hand free to use.
--Unclampable: Cannot be equipped to a Mobile Suit's Clamp.
--Sword Holster: Can holster 1 Heat Sword inside it, handle extending out the bottom of the shield.
Size: <Large>
Cost: 90 points.

----------Mounted Weapon/Equipment List----------

Quote from: Hip-Mounted Equipment
Folding 2-Tube Grenade Launcher (Smoke):
Mount Location: Either Left or Right Hip Clamp.
Power: N/A.
Ammo: 2 per clip.
Special Properties:
--Smoke: Explodes and releases vision-obscuring smoke instead of doing damage.
--Automatic Fire: Weapon does not need to be "switched" to and can be hip-fired at any time as long as it is unfolded.

Quote from: Leg-Mounted EquipmentHigh-Mobility Leg Booster:
Modifies each leg with a high-mobility booster, increasing Booster Speed by 5 and Booster Dash Range by 1.
Mount Location: Bottom half of Right and Left Legs.
Cost: 80 points.

Randomname

Name: Renae "Rin" Heathraid aka The Mad Mare
Birth Place: Side 3

Appearance / Clothing:
Usually wears the basic uniform, with white tank top under.  Naturally brown eyes and long black hair.  Approx 5'8", 165lbs, light build and sleek frame.  Excess weight is the result of replacement body parts.  Almost always wears big aviator sunglasses when not in battle, even indoors.

History / Background:
A member of the highly respected Heathraid clan of Side 3, Rin is a legend among her family.  Loyal to the cause of Zeon, she has never hesitated to join every fight she can.  Her skill as a pilot got her rank fast, making her a Commander of her own squad, the Wild Horses.  It was in that squad that she met Atrius, back when he was one of her subordinates.  However, a recent battle gone bad left the Mad Mare the only survivor of the squad.  High command blamed her for the disaster and demoted her.  Feeling the punishment was unjust, Rin refuses to repaint her beautiful red Zaku or get rid of her beloved Wild Horses insignia.  Her Zaku is red because that makes it go three times faster.

During the incident that left her squad dead, Rin was badly wounded as well.  Part of her face, shoulder, and her entire left arm were lost.  Thanks to the tons of money and status the Heathraids had, Rin was quickly given only the best treatment, replacing her injured or missing body bits with the latest bionics.  Her left eye and arm were completely replaced.  While she was meant to be in physical therapy to adjust to these new things, she insisted on returning to the war as soon as possible.

Combat Style:
Speed emphasis.  Utilizes a complex strategy of high-speed movements, melee to medium range attacks, and trolling.  Totally savage in battle, aided slightly by bionic left eye and left arm.

Quote from: Equipment Stuff270 | MS-06S Zaku II Commander Type
40 | Decreased Plating
30 | Extra Right Hip Clamp
30 | Head Vulcans
70 | 120mm
20 | 2 Reserve Clip @ Right Hip, Right Front Hip
30 | Crackers @ Left Hip
70 | Heat Sword @ Back
80 | High Mobility Thrusters
Priceless | Awesome Red Paint Job w/ Flame Decals
640/640

[Note:]
Rin is a long standing member of the rp canon, thus all the awesome stuff and intimate background info.  She's just that awesome.

MysticKnightFF5

Rellia Lunar rejoins.
Sell Zaku II. +120 points. (510 points in all)
Buy the Gouf Prototype. -300 points. (210 points in all)
Buy Sonar Sensors. Buy Sonar Cloak. Buy Thermal Cloak. Buy High Mobility Boosters. Buy Decreased Plating I. -210 points. (0 points in all)

Durbs

-Name: Wesley Tress
-Birth Place: Earth

-Appearance / Clothing: He has black, combed, and always tidy hair, along with jeans and a layered vest that he will almost never be seen without, despite their impracticality for fighting.

-History / Background: For most of his life, Wesley was a straight-A student who never stepped out of line. He was even in college planning to major in engineering and aerospace- the two things he connected with most. However, things changed when his father was brutally murdered by a E.S.F.S. soldier, and not given the justice he deserved. When his mother tried to plead against the soldier, she was detained, court marshaled, and executed. In just a few short weeks, he had lost his entire family to the E.S.F.S.. After a troubling and disorienting time, he finally emerged ready to avenge his parent's death. He dropped straight out of school and joined the Principality of Zeon, where he quickly proved himself as an expert handling the Moble Suit. So, when a slot became open in the Desert Cobras, he was more than happy to ablige.

-Combat Style: He is a very cool and collected person: he usually manages keep a level head in battle. He is also a very orderly person, believing in fighting systematically. This also means, however, that he isn't very adaptive to unusual situations in combat. In combat, he prefers to sit back and snipe away enemies, but always carries a very close-ranged weapon just in case the fighting gets too close (a shotgun is his most preferred weapon). He prefers sitting back and supporting allies from afar much more than direct combat, usually hiding and disappearing as needed.

Best Example:

And now for the suit. (640)

Frame- MS-06F Zaku II (220)

R. Hand- 175mm Mazella Top Cannon (Double-handed) (120)

L. Hand- (Empty.)

Clamps- 1. Shotgun (60)
            2. Shotgun Ammo Clip (10)
            3. 175mm Cannon Clip (10)

Additional- Thermal Cloak (30)
                 Increased Plating (40)
                 Sonar Sensor (30)

(520 / 640 spent); (120 remaining)

VampragonLord

Lyra Leylande returns to base, her almost-new zanny trudging along with her, radioing ahead to base to let them know shes en route, docking and disembarking in her usual spot, though her new mech sticks out somewhat, looking fairly similar in construct to other nearby mobile suits, though its head looking quite out of place. She hopes out, stretching, beaming a little before sending in an R&D request for ammo for her cannon, along with some extra armor to cover her new baby in, feeling a small bit of pride for her oddly mismatched MS. She then finally caves in to her occasional surge of pain and heads first to be debriefed, then to the med bay to be checked out.

(Stats upon arrival due to unfamiliar/new MS.
Lyra Leylande
RRF-06 Zanny
Core HP: 27.
Head: 60mm Dual Head Vulcan - Ammo: 180.
Right Hand: 120mm Low Recoil Cannon - Ammo: 5.
Left Hand: 120mm Machine Gun - Ammo: 15.
)

Actions: Return to base, let techies inspect new MS tech that she is riding, invest 30 points into R&D.

New "load out" equips for Zanny:
Sensors: Thermal
Head: 60mm Dual Head Vulcan
Right Hand: 120mm Low Recoil Cannon
Left Hand: Double handing
Back Hip Clamp: 120mm Machine Gun (from old zaku)
Side Hip Clamp: 120mm Cannon Ammo

Starting total: 330
Buying:
R&D:30
Ammo clip: 10
Increased Plating I: 40
Hip Clamp: 30

Points spent this round: 110

Remainder: 220
15:05   slave: consensual slavery is the best thing ever~

EmmaNigma

It has been suggested I be the pilot of the dropship, who will only pipe in and not really do the purchase items and such things. I promise to always uphold my own humor and values and ignore the tone and attitude of the crew in the name of comedy and absurdity, but assist in any way possible.

Name: Erin Expatrus
Birthplace: Side 4

Appearance/Clothing: Erin can usually be found wearing a late 20th century naval officer long coat with fervently polished brass buttons. She wears image/reflex enhancing goggles when flying, but lets them hang down from her neck when not in use. She seems to have a different, bizarre t-shirt for each day of any given month, wears fingerless gripping gloves at all observable times, and is forever in blue jeans and boots. Her pitch black hair tied in a low pony tail, her pale, laugh line riddled, crows feet face marred by a huge, wide scar starting above her left eye, and moving down her nose, through her right cheek, and disappearing into her coat past her neck.

History/Background: Erin has never been to Earth. Space is all she has ever known, and that suits her to the ground. Or the ship, as it turns out. If Erin's not piloting a ship, she's not truly at ease. Thus, she can usually be found carving small statuettes, like her custom chess set made from bone for white and ebony for black. She used to freelance pilot anything. Tourist ships, gun/drug/people running, races, anything to keep her in space and flying.

Once the war hit, recreational and freelance work hit the pot and she enlisted in the Zeon navy, where she has proved an accomplished pilot. She has refused multiple offers for a higher position, stating the only reason she is here is to fly. Like all pilots, she loves a good brew, and is quick to laughter. A bit grizzled and hardened from years of grey-area trafficking and military horror, she comes off as direct and.. impolite being the polite term, but has a heart of gold. She wears her scars with pride, and takes any opportunity to boast how she came to be injured so. She's recently been assigned to the Cobra Corps as the dropship pilot, as it's figured if you are gonna have an experimental team, go with an unorthodox pilot.

Combat style: She's a freakin' pilot. She doesn't man the MS, and wouldn't know it from a Rock-em-Sock-em robot. She provides air support when necessary with whatever weaponry her currently vehicle has.
I hope the junkyard a few blocks from here someday burns down, and I hope the rising black smoke carries me far away and I never come back to this town again.

Celdia

As she walks her Zaku down to the repair bay, May blushes under the disapproving looks of the mechanics who see her carrying part the front plating of her mobile suit. Settling into the hangar she disembarks from Merrygate only to end up standing face to face with one of the older mechanics who is frowning her and her mobile suit. "Oh come on! Don't look at me like that!" the grass-haired pilot half-shouts with exasperation, startling the mechanic. "At least I brought her back under under her own power this time!"  She barely contains herself long enough to key in her refit requests on the hangar console before storming off to the gymnasium to work off her frustrations over the failed mission.

Buying:
- K-Type Retrofit with Optional Bonus. (-120)
- Sonar Sensors. (-30)

Selling:
[Nothing]

Total Spent: 150 Points

New Starting Loadout:
Right Hand - 280mm Bazooka.
Left Hand - Doublehanding 280mm Bazooka.
Back Hip Clamp - 175mm Mazella Top Cannon.
Back Mount - Back Cannon System: Removing Booster System.
All other equipment as-is.
  • Discord username: Celdia#0

Ryqoshay

Name: Quentin Bouteillevoix [Call Sign: l'Exécuteur, or more commonly: the Executor]
Birth Place: Side 6

Appearance / Clothing: Well-groomed with expensive, if antiquated, styled clothing. Black, wavy hair piles upon his shoulders like strands of silk and his strong facial features frame his dashing blue eyes perfectly. The plumes on his wide-brimmed hat are likely from some rare, Earth-born bird. Below his left eye is a scar that is only noticeable in the right light. He carries an elaborately crafted saber wherever he goes, even when piloting his mobile suit. He has even gone so far as to have a custom seat installed to accommodate the weapon comfortably.

History / Background: The sole heir of the Bouteillevoix fortune, Quentin has always lived a life of luxury. He attended the best schools and was well on his way to being a prosperous lawyer,  doctor, politician or any other high profile of his choice, but his lust for adventure could not be contained by a career behind a desk. Thus, he joined the military at his first opportunity. Like his schooling prior, his training came naturally and he was quickly sent out to the field. He was assigned to the Roughnecks under Lt. Rasczak who ascertained his abilities and made him second-in-command of the squad. Rasczak also bestowed upon him the call sign of l'Exécuteur as he viewed Quentin as his personal executor. Ambitions to make the Roughnecks his own were quashed, however, when orders came in for his transfer to the Desert Cobras.

Combat Style: The Executor excels at hit-and-run and mid-range combat, utilizing shotguns, machine guns and occasionally grenades to the best of his abilities. Despite his personal aptitude with a blade, his mobile suit's Heat Hawk is practically unmarred, having seen little use over the years. Enemies that close to within melee range are more likely to be repelled by a Vulcan burst than by means of melee.

Additional Note: Quentin is fluent in English and French.

-----Mobile Suit Info:-----

MS-06F Zaku II (220 points)

HP: 40
Speed: 13
Armor: 13
Booster Speed: 25
Booster Jump Fuel: 2
Clamp Count: 3
Clamp Locations: 1 on each hip, 1 under booster pack
Special Properties:
- Shoulder Shield Right: Right Shoulder Armor can be used as a Shield, (HP: 12. Armor: 10.)
- Shoulder Spikes Left: Left Shoulder Armor can be used as a spiked ramming instrument against enemy Mobile Suites. (Power: 8.)
Usability:

Built in Armaments:
None.

Right Hand:
120mm Machine Gun (70 points)
Power: 2 per bullet.
Ammo: 99 rounds per clip.
Range: Medium
Reserve Clips?: Yes.
Special Properties:
- Semi-Auto Fire: Fires rounds in clusters of 3, can fire up to the remaining clip size per action.
- Unclampable: Cannot be equipped to a Mobile Suit's Clamp.
Size: <Small>

Left Hand:

Right Hip Clamp:
Reserve Clip (120mm Machine Gun) (10 points)

Left Hip Clamp:
Heat Hawk (40 points)
Power: 12 per slash.
Ammo: Infinite
Range: Proximal
Reserves Clips?: No.
Special Properties:
- Superheated Blade: Cuts through armor and shields, melting them. Units that are hit and survive have far weaker armor in the affected areas.

Back Hip Clamp:
Shotgun (60 points)
Power: 10 per spray.
Ammo: 8 rounds per clip.
Range: Short.
Reserve Clips?: Yes.
Special Properties:
- Concussion Spray: Powerful spray, at close enough range can tear through the armor of battleships. Damage weakens significantly with range.

Right Front Hip Clamp: (30 points)
Reserve Clip (Shotgun) (10 points)

Left Front Hip Clamp: (30 points)
Reserve Clip (120mm Machine Gun) (10 points)

Misc:
70mm Head Vulcan: (30 points)
Mount Location: Head.
Power: 1 per bullet.
Ammo: 100 rounds per clip.
Range: Short.
Special Properties:
- Full-Auto Fire: Fires any number of rounds, can fire up to the remaining clips size per action.

Decrease Plating I:(40 points)
Removes some of the Mobile Suit's armor plating, increasing its Speed by 1 and decreasing its Armor by 2.

Thermal Sensors: (30 points)
Build a thermal sensor into the Mobile Suit. Allows for the detection of heat sources (hidden enemies, weapon fire, etc) within 3 squares of the Mobile Suit, regardless of Line of Sight. Effectiveness based on Weather and Location. If more than one sensor type is installed, only one can be active at a time.

Sonar Sensors: (30 points)
Build a sonar sensor into the Mobile Suit. Allows for the detection of sound sources (hidden enemies, weapon fire, etc) within 9 squares of the Mobile Suit, regardless of Line of Sight. Effectiveness based on Weather and Location. If more than one sensor type is installed, only one can be active at a time.

Total: 610 points
Limit: 640 points
Extra: 30 points
(unless I did my math wrong...)
Hurry down the chimney tonight.

EmmaNigma

Expatrus entered the hanger bay with her bags strapped to her back, a big black cigar smouldering in her chomping mouth. A Gaw type. They didn't say it was going to be a Gaw type. Not that she hasn't piloted those before (pshaw), but the firepower they packed... She let out a low whistle. Three double barreled plasma cannons. Gravity carpet bombing capability. Standard machine guns making their way into even merchant class vessels these days. Damned pirates.. The only flag she refused to fly. Did... did this Gaw seem larger for some reason? She dropped her bags outside and walked into the open bay.

She nearly dropped her cigar. This Gaw has been modified to accept 6 mobile suits. SIX! She's barely seen 4 before, and even then, they had to remove the auxiliary attack vehicle hanger. This still had that to boot. She opened a panel in the mechanical section and noticed the engine was.. odd. An engine this large and supercharged would tear a normal Gaw to bits. She grinned, allowing the rich smoke to waft from her mouth and fill the air. Oh yes. Great fun indeed. Maybe enlisting wasn't such a bad idea after all.
I hope the junkyard a few blocks from here someday burns down, and I hope the rising black smoke carries me far away and I never come back to this town again.