• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:35:32 pm

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Rogue,Thief, or Assassin Sprite

Started by Drunkard, August 04, 2015, 01:32:48 am

Drunkard

August 04, 2015, 01:32:48 am Last Edit: August 14, 2015, 05:01:13 pm by Drunkard
I take no credit for the sprites as far as total originality, I copied/pasted from many others to complete them. I started with the M Ranger from  Kagebunji / Concept by Twinees, and used the M Rogue by R999 /  Lijj, and used Xeldoran's M Chemist's legs. still trying to figure out how to go forth with the Portrait.

3lric

August 04, 2015, 03:48:47 am #1 Last Edit: August 04, 2015, 04:03:29 am by Elric
You don't have to TAKE credit, but you do have to GIVE credit where it's due :P

For example, Twinees should be credited for the double edged buster sword on that WEP sheet, as it is from Jot5, etc, etc :P

I do like some of those weapon sprites you changed, however, the 1 sided weapon won't work, as it will flip depending on which way the sprite is facing, which is why all vanilla weapons are double sided.

Look for the program Palette Editor on the FFH wiki. It's makes changing palettes very easy and should help you. Export some fft sprites with the colors you want, via shishi and use those colors in your sprites. It'll help a lot. (Mostly referring to the WEP sheet here)
  • Modding version: PSX

Drunkard

Great, thx. also the gun blade on the rifle is too big so I switched it to the Broad Sword, made it 255 enemy lvl and took it out of the shops as for use only by Squall. (personal Preference)now just trying to figure out how I want the range to work. After soo many tries I found where the Materia Blade was on the sheet, so now it looks as it should. I didnt know Tweenies did the blade, I did pull it from Jot5.

darkskyx

I'm not an expert at spriting but I've finished your sprite for my project and I also fixed little imperfections.
The sprite can't still be changed 100% for new palettes (like for example on hair) but it is better than your version.
Avatar/Portrait sprite used from Mograine_D.

Here you have it, anyone can use it and improve it:
  • Modding version: WotL

✪ Emergence 2 for PSP (EN/ES) - Play it now! ✪
A vanilla+ experience for PSP. Actual patch: 1.0+. More fixes in v1.1!
  • Discord username: darkskyx#9825