• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 25, 2024, 07:04:27 am

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Mods on iphone version

Started by Floodj32, August 18, 2016, 12:07:12 pm

Floodj32

Hello,

Just found this site the other day and I am really excited!! FFT is be far my favorite game of all time. I am glad there are others that loved FFT as much or more than I did. The projects you have going here are amazing and I can't wait to try them out.

I am not very good with computers, I am an accountant. If you need me to crunch some numbers or build a complicated spreadsheet I am you guy  :D . Any way, I was wondering if there is any way to play these mods on the iphone version of the game? The only computer I have is work supplied and I am pretty sure it would violate policy downloading an emulator and the files needed to play the mod. I have a PS1 emulator on a 10+ year old laptop but I doubt it is powerful enough to handle this.

Not trying to take time away from the community working on projects, just wondering if there is a resource I can look at. I did a search but didn't find anything. Thanks in advance!

Xifanie

August 18, 2016, 01:29:36 pm #1 Last Edit: August 18, 2016, 01:44:39 pm by Xifanie
Nope, nothing for iphone, carry on. (Except Lios if what you want is a save editor)

If you want to see what complicated excel spreadsheets are, you can look at some that I made:

There are also many others that are in development on my laptop or that are just for personal use. I've taken excel to its limits so many times, it's not even funny.
  • Modding version: PSX
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

Angel

Also, Xifanie and I use 8-year-old laptops that are more than enough for PlayStation. Depending on what you have, ePSXe might be too demanding, and PCSX-R not much better, but pSX 1.13 can run on some very feeble hardware. My toaster can probably run it.
  • Modding version: PSX
* Angel should quit being a lazy bitch
<@Elric> I agree to that as well

nyanyame nyanyajuu nyanyado no nyarabide nyakunyaku inyanyaku nyanyahan nyanyadai nyannyaku nyarabete nyaganyagame
At the end of the day, are we not all trapped inside lemons?

Floodj32

Thanks for the prompt response guys. Maybe I will dust off that old computer and see if it will work.