• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 02:07:38 am

Dog Name

Started by Cheetah, January 31, 2010, 12:27:12 pm

Name for dog

Oki
2 (20%)
Mal
0 (0%)
Gizmo
8 (80%)
Other
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Voting closed: February 02, 2010, 12:27:12 pm

Cheetah

My wife and I just got a new dog yesterday and we need to decide on a name. Taking votes for a name for our new dog (his rescue family called him Bernie): "Oki" (short for Okami - the video game), "Mal" (short for Cpt Malcom Reynolds from Firefly) or Gizmo (from the video game Professor Layton)...wow, can you tell we are a couple of nerds? Or if you have any suggestions...
Current Projects:

Xifanie

Tip: watch Caesar the dog whisperer if you didn't have a dog before or meet any problem with it.

I'm not good with names, but when I look at it, I'd say "Blazer" fits.
  • Modding version: PSX
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

philsov

gizmo.  Check out their fur!

I see the resemblance.
Just another rebel plotting rebellion.

Xifanie

philsov has a damn good point. I retire.
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)

mav

I was gonna say Bandit, after watching a quick episode of Johnny Quest, but the second I saw Gizmo, Gremlins came to mind. Go with Gizmo.

Adorable dog, by the way.

Cheetah

Hot damn, I didn't even make the gremlins connection... Hmm it is a very good point. Bandit is good. I wanted to call him Phantom Thief Zerro but I don't know how I would convince my wife.
Current Projects:

Cheetah

Well a final decision has been made, let it be know that you guys played an important role. Probably not the role you meant to though because as soon as Philsov pointed out the Gizmo reference to gremlins my wife and I were very much turned off from the name. Sorry guys. However, we settled on Captain Malcolm Reynolds or "Malcolm" or "Mal" for short. He is just too much of a happy go lucky tough guy to pass up on the name. Plus it is one of our all time favorite TV shows.
Current Projects:

Xifanie

Phantom Thief Zero would've been cool too. And Gizmo was a must.

Get out of my sight.

Kaijyuu

Saddened you didn't pick Gizmo, but you are forgiven because of the firefly reference.

philsov

Quoteas Philsov pointed out the Gizmo reference to gremlins my wife and I were very much turned off from the name.

You two fail at being nerds!
Just another rebel plotting rebellion.

DarthPaul

Quote from: "philsov"
Quoteas Philsov pointed out the Gizmo reference to gremlins my wife and I were very much turned off from the name.

You two fail at being nerds!

My cat is named Gizmo! You could have named him after my cat!
Oh pitiful shadow lost in the darkness, bringing torment and pain to others. Oh damned soul wallowing in your sin, perhaps...it is time to die

FFMaster

• Modding version: Other/Unknown
☢ CAUTION CAUTION ☢ CAUTION CAUTION ☢