• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 02:58:07 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

[Old] AI Battles topic!

Started by Dome, December 30, 2011, 12:50:22 pm

Dome

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Joseph Strife

Quote from: Javed on January 19, 2012, 06:39:17 am
Joseph, I like your posting .. thanks

Thanks, but... which one? XD
The Ramza Vs Cloud one?
Gaffgarion: It's in the contract!
Ramza: Does your contract says: "When you find a former squire, that now is a Holy knight that has kidnapped a princess, in a bridge by a waterfall fighting a brigade you are supposed to kill everybody that helps him!"
Gaffgarion: ... Sure!
Ramza: ... Let me see your contract...
Gaffgarion: ... No...

Taichii

Please do share your ideas and suggestion for my project:
FINAL FANTASY TACTICS : LEGEND OF MANA

Join our RP :)
"Desperation"

"PAIN. THAT'S WHAT KEEPS YOU HUMAN"

Avalanche

January 24, 2012, 03:13:32 pm #103 Last Edit: January 24, 2012, 04:56:45 pm by Avalanche
hi

i like this topic, so please more battles, if u find the time.
Ramza vs Delita would be an obvious Battle, i am sure you can ballance it pretty good with equipment :)

Joseph Strife

Quote from: Avalanche on January 24, 2012, 03:13:32 pm
Ramza vs Delita would an obvious Battle, i am sure you can ballance it pretty good with equipment :)

Great idea, can you balance it Dome?
Ramza: Does your contract says: "When you find a former squire, that now is a Holy knight that has kidnapped a princess, in a bridge by a waterfall fighting a brigade you are supposed to kill everybody that helps him!"

Dome

Dome

February 05, 2012, 06:08:37 am #106 Last Edit: February 07, 2012, 07:07:36 am by Dome
AI fight 5: Heretic Ramza Vs Holy Knight Delita

VS

P.s: Delita starts first & Can't use Elixirs
Both Delita & Ramza are immortal flagged, Ramza has immunity to all swordskill statuses except Silence

Joseph Strife

hum..., that damn aegis shield is gonna be a pain in the ass to get through and he still has abandon, i'll go with ramza.

Avalanche

Delita also has much evade with weapon guard. Still  i think that Item will backfire at him because when he low he will waste his turns heal, but some goes with chakra. hmm im not sure because i dont know The skills of "warstrategy" well.
Think i  go with Ramza due to higher evasion and punch art

Dome

Ops, forgot to add them to the master guide xD
The only relevant ability for this fight is "Focus" an instant-Ramza only skill that adds Regen, Protect and Shell on self for 15 Mp
But it's random flagged

HebrewToYou

Quote from: Dome on February 05, 2012, 07:53:02 am
Ops, forgot to add them to the master guide xD
The only relevant ability for this fight is "Focus" an instant-Ramza only skill that adds Regen, Protect and Shell on self for 15 Mp
But it's random flagged

What about Ultima?  Is that in Ramza's arsenal?

If Ultima is included, I'm going with Ramza -- otherwise I'm sticking with Delita.

Dome

Ramza -can- use Ultima, but with Delita rocking Magic Defense Up and 55 Faith, I doubt Ramza will ever use it

TrueLight

I'm going with Ramza on this one. He has the slight movement/HP advantage. I do think that this will be a long battle due to both having a way to heal themselves and Weapon Guard + Save The Queen is going to give Delita some much needed evasion.
  • Modding version: PSX

Dome

I hope this battle is going to be fun...
Fighting with Delita is something almost everyone wanted at least once...I think

Dome

Bump
I've already recorded (And uploaded) the fight. In few hours you will be able to see it :-)
If you still have to bet on who will win, this is the right moment!

shoruke

FIIK
I'll just go with Ramza  :cool:

Avalanche

Is there noone betting on Delita?
Oh common this is boring

Joseph Strife

Quote from: Avalanche on February 06, 2012, 12:00:33 pm
Is there noone betting on Delita?
Oh common this is boring

It is way too balanced, i would like to see Delita winning, but this one looks like ramza will do it.

Taichii

i would like to bet on delita XD
Please do share your ideas and suggestion for my project:
FINAL FANTASY TACTICS : LEGEND OF MANA

Join our RP :)
"Desperation"

"PAIN. THAT'S WHAT KEEPS YOU HUMAN"

Neophyte Ronin

By my understanding, Abandon doubles evasion and Ramza has an Aegis Shield.  However, I also understand Delita's Holy Sword techniques ride on Physical Evasion, of which Ramza has little.  Against a straight progression of battle, Ramza is nothing but a walking coffin.  One unlucky Critical strike from Delita and it's all over.