• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:17:29 pm

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Cody's Unnamed Project

Started by CodySpie, January 31, 2014, 01:55:59 am

CodySpie

Greetings Hacktics Fans,

I've been working on this project for a little under a month now. The Core squire Jobs for Ramza and Ch2 Delita have been edited for the new Story. The Ch2 Delita Sprite and his respective squire job has been changed has been replaced with Viggs, a character that I introduced in the patch. Thus far no formulas or skill requirements have been changed. The focus has mainly been put on the plot.

I'm looking for some fresh eyes to look at this project, I'm having some major writers block, so ideas, suggestions, opinions and the like would be awesome! This project has been a massive learning experience and continues to teach me more day after day but in the end, I feel that doing such a team oriented project by myself is not only going to wear me out, but hinder the overall quality of the end product, and we can't be having that!

5 Years have passed since the events of Tactics. Ajora has been defeated, Delita sits as King and Ramza has returned to Ivalice after a long, strenuous bout on the lamb, attempting to escape his fate as a Heretic. Joining him is his younger Sister Alma, who refused to leave his side after Ajora fell. Ramza now seeks to clear his name and avenge his family, this includes a deep dark secret that the player will unveil as the story progresses and explains why Ramza has been come a more cold and bitter Individual.

Meanwhile a conspiracy brews against the Commoner King. A mysterious group of Nobles known as the "Highland Order" has taken shape and will stop at nothing to achieve their goal of seeing a true noble on the throne, no matter the cost. Join Ramza and see faces new and old once more as he unravels the schemes of Nobles and Commoners alike in his attempts to escape Ivalice not as a hero, not as a Heretic, but as a free man.

Stay frosty,
Cody
  • Modding version: PSX

Angel

Quote from: CodySpie on January 31, 2014, 01:55:59 amStay frosty

Random, but you just made me miss Reboot so very much.
* Angel should quit being a lazy bitch
<@Elric> I agree to that as well

nyanyame nyanyajuu nyanyado no nyarabide nyakunyaku inyanyaku nyanyahan nyanyadai nyannyaku nyarabete nyaganyagame
At the end of the day, are we not all trapped inside lemons?

CodySpie

Quote from: Toshiko on January 31, 2014, 09:03:11 am
Random, but you just made me miss Reboot so very much.

I'm glad I could bring up some old memories :P Thanks for coming by to take a look.

FrozenDragon150

Is this only for the PSX version?