• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:33:41 am

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Mercenaries wont work!!!

Started by zaiahboy21, May 01, 2012, 05:10:39 am

zaiahboy21

I downloaded the patch and patched the ISO, when i start playing it takes me to some training in "Orbonne Monestary" then right before Ramza's turn the screen goes black and i go to the map with nowhere to go!!!

Can anyone help me out??

Dome

Lol?
Ppl shouldn't be able to post in Archives...what happened?

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Eternal

The PPF doesn't work, sadly. Mercs is dead... for now.
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

Argy

For now you say.... Go on... Is there something you are not telling us Eternal??
  • Modding version: PSX
Kotetsu Quad Killer!!

3lric

lol, he says for now, because LastingDawn came back to IRC a bit ago and said he still intends to finish what he started. But until it actually starts happening. It is still dead.  I think.
  • Modding version: PSX

Joseph Strife

Yeah, we still see LastingDawn posting in some topic on the foruns every now and then. He'll finish it once he is done with his college problems i think, right Eternal?
Gaffgarion: It's in the contract!
Ramza: Does your contract says: "When you find a former squire, that now is a Holy knight that has kidnapped a princess, in a bridge by a waterfall fighting a brigade you are supposed to kill everybody that helps him!"
Gaffgarion: ... Sure!
Ramza: ... Let me see your contract...
Gaffgarion: ... No...

Eternal

No guarantees, but I know he expressed interest in it.
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

LastingDawn

Did I really put up that non-working .ppf? It was supposed to be a "tutorial patch" so to speak, but I kept on encountering event problems so I scrapped that. I don't even remember putting that up. But I could have sworn I at least finished the first battle of that? Bah! Eh well, yes that was just a failed idea which didn't pan out as I had hoped. I could have sworn I managed to finish the first battle portion though, eh well...
"Moment's anger can revert to joy,
sadness can be turned to delight.
A nation destroyed cannot be restored,
the dead brought back to life."

Art of War

Beta & Gretchen Forever!!!!