• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 02:55:30 pm

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Original Jot5 Thread

Started by 3lric, October 24, 2011, 04:53:34 am

3lric

Quote from: Joseph Strife on December 17, 2011, 01:40:40 pm
Well, we haven't heard from him a while, i guess we'd better leave him some time to show up.

I had actually heard from him a few days back but I'm not quite finished with the ENTD's yet so i couldn't send him the file to start making everything hopefully the next time i see him i have them done so he can start working. Otherwise i will have to make some myself until he shows up and that'll be hard xD
  • Modding version: PSX

Joseph Strife

Quote from: Elric42 on December 17, 2011, 02:02:02 pm
I had actually heard from him a few days back but I'm not quite finished with the ENTD's yet so i couldn't send him the file to start making everythinghopefully the next time i see him i have them one so he can strat working otherwise i will have to make some myself until he shows up and thatll be hard xD

That's good news then. :)
Gaffgarion: It's in the contract!
Ramza: Does your contract says: "When you find a former squire, that now is a Holy knight that has kidnapped a princess, in a bridge by a waterfall fighting a brigade you are supposed to kill everybody that helps him!"
Gaffgarion: ... Sure!
Ramza: ... Let me see your contract...
Gaffgarion: ... No...

DarkShade

Yes guys im going to be working on the abilities once Elric is done with the events, I been having horrible internet connection since 2 weeks ago. that's why i haven't been on that much but it shouldn't continue since we got it checked on and fixed.
Sprites
  Check out my sprites
  here

3lric

Quote from: DarkShade on December 18, 2011, 12:23:30 pm
Yes guys im going to be working on the abilities once Elric is done with the events, I been having horrible internet connection since 2 weeks ago. that's why i haven't been on that much but it shouldn't continue since we got it checked on and fixed.

There he is  :mrgreen:

Joseph Strife

Ramza: Does your contract says: "When you find a former squire, that now is a Holy knight that has kidnapped a princess, in a bridge by a waterfall fighting a brigade you are supposed to kill everybody that helps him!"

3lric

Quote from: Joseph Strife on December 18, 2011, 08:55:41 pm
Yup! Glad to see you're still here man. :mrgreen:

Indeed, he's working on making the generic abilities at this moment  :mrgreen:

Taichii

will post tensya's skill set later if elric agrees with it :)

EDIT:
made some modifications by the opinion of elric :)

Tesnya's skill set

Tesnya
Bandit leader - Intimidate

1) swindle                        damage + steal gil
2) plunder accesory           Damage + steal accesory (mid chance)
3)  Plague Trap                 random debuff on an area.. (add:random debuff in and area) mid-long range
4)  Shadow Step               add : haste to self
5)  Ikanagi Shocker            lightning damage (animation of dia sword back) (animation only)  (mid range)
6)  Genji Defense               add : protect, shell and regen
7)  Azuchi Strike               massive blue lightning damage (animation: dragon pit back)(animation only) (significant cost of
                                    mp) (short range)
8)  Soul Stitch                  add : don't act and silence (short range)
9)  Dark Chain                  dark damage & add dont move. (mid range)
10)  Walking Dream            weapon damage, add: sleep (mid range)
11)  Battle Cry                   brave + 10, speed + 1 all allies (the enemies of course LOL)(all allies)
12)Muramasa                  massive dark damage around the caster (siginificant mp cost)(range of the samurai's muramasa skill)
13) ----------                      ------------------------------ (ramza will learn  
                                    this skill from tesnya)      

Can equip: Katana, Ninja swords, Daggers
Innate: Move+3 <---(bandit moves), Def-up  <--(hard life)
Innate: Critical Quick
Please do share your ideas and suggestion for my project:
FINAL FANTASY TACTICS : LEGEND OF MANA

Join our RP :)
"Desperation"

"PAIN. THAT'S WHAT KEEPS YOU HUMAN"

3lric

I like this particularly because we will be using this skillset more then once and it allows the boss fight to play about a bit differently every time you fight them.

On a side note, all Jot5 members should welcome our new additions to the team: Twinees, DarkShade, Taichii and Pierce, for more info on there roles in Jot5, check the main post  :mrgreen:

Joseph Strife

Frist of all welcome to the new members! Another round of beer for everybody. :D

After, i liked this skillset a lot, very balanced and with different things to do. But we need to come up with that ability that Ramza will learn. I'll try to think of something that fits in the skillset and doesn't make Ramza overpowered.

Taichii

Thank you guys :)
i will do all that i could to help you finish this patch successfully :D

"Desperation"

Durbs

Quote from: Joseph Strife on December 19, 2011, 08:32:32 am
Frist of all welcome to the new members! Another round of beer for everybody. :D

After, i liked this skillset a lot, very balanced and with different things to do. But we need to come up with that ability that Ramza will learn. I'll try to think of something that fits in the skillset and doesn't make Ramza overpowered.

We already have his full set; we just need to pick one from Ramza's to learn (on hit).

Anyways, Elric, most recent version of the sheet:

3lric

Quote from: Durbs on December 19, 2011, 06:54:16 pm
We already have his full set; we just need to pick one from Ramza's to learn (on hit).

Anyways, Elric, most recent version of the sheet:

Durbs is correct, I just have been working on other things and didnt go back thru my messages with Durbs to remind me of which one of Ramza's was decided on. Once I do that I will update that last skill for Tesnya
EDIT: This spreadsheet is awesome Durbs  :mrgreen: keep up the good work

DarkShade

Hey guys, i just wanted you to know is that Elementalist skills are now done. I will continue my way up on the list and start working on Rogue.
Sprites
  Check out my sprites
  here

Durbs

Quote from: DarkShade on December 19, 2011, 11:11:04 pm
Hey guys, i just wanted you to know is that Elementalist skills are now done. I will continue my way up on the list and start working on Rogue.

Darkshade, are you following the spreadsheet or the main post? Because I have a few (minor) changes to the sets (mostly names, but also a few unbreaking things).

DarkShade

Yes i been working on the main post but i knew some was hard to do so I will grab the spreadsheet and slightly change them.
Sprites
  Check out my sprites
  here

3lric

Quote from: Durbs on December 19, 2011, 11:15:42 pm
Darkshade, are you following the spreadsheet or the main post? Because I have a few (minor) changes to the sets (mostly names, but also a few unbreaking things).

Why did you remove the Dark elemental move from Elementalist, Durbs? just curious

Also, in the spreadsheet under Brawler, it doesn't say what Guts does xD

Durbs

Quote from: Elric42 on December 19, 2011, 11:33:43 pm
Why did you remove the Dark elemental move from Elementalist, Durbs? just curious

Also, in the spreadsheet under Brawler, it doesn't say what Guts does xD

Oh, totally missed that one. But Darkshade, mine were changed slightly from the original; just follow the set I have

3lric

Quote from: Durbs on December 19, 2011, 11:59:20 pm
Oh, totally missed that one. But Darkshade, mine were changed slightly from the original; just follow the set I have

Yea there are getting adjusted to what is in the spreadsheet

im also assuming the generic arent quite finished since many skills dont say what they do yet lol

Taichii

Quote from: Elric42 on December 20, 2011, 12:02:03 am
im also assuming the generic arent quite finished since many skills dont say what they do yet lol

these are skill descriptions right?
:)
i'll do them once i get home..

"Desperation"

3lric