• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

Season One Arena AI Tournament Registration

Started by CT5Holy, March 27, 2012, 03:58:13 pm

Shintroy

I'm entering again, which version of FFT is this?
Some day my people will be free.

Barren

Quote from: Shintroy on April 08, 2012, 08:01:36 am
I'm entering again, which version of FFT is this?

This is FFT Arena. Check out some of the matches as well as the Master's/Beginners Guide if you're interested in making a team
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
You dare cross blades with me?

CT5Holy

Everyone, there is now a deadline for team submissions: April 28, 23:59 PST
Winner of the 1st FFT 1.3 AI Tourney

Shintroy

Quote from: Barren on April 08, 2012, 08:30:27 am
This is FFT Arena. Check out some of the matches as well as the Master's/Beginners Guide if you're interested in making a team

Using my team from 1.3 Season 2 except not fire themed lmao.
Nobody would remember my S2 team :\
That guy above me is cheap
Some day my people will be free.

Wiz

Season 2? Did you have a different account then because I don't see your name in there?

Unless you mean S4 because I didn't see your name in S3 neither :o

Havermayer

Quick question: Do you have to spend 250 jp to unlock any classes for your abilities? Eg. A Squire with abilities taken from 3 other classes would have to spend 4x250.

Wiz

Quote from: Havermayer on April 15, 2012, 08:12:12 pm
Quick question: Do you have to spend 250 jp to unlock any classes for your abilities? Eg. A Squire with abilities taken from 3 other classes would have to spend 4x250.

Quick Answer: Yep.

Wiz

Made some necessary updates to the patch and I'll list them below along with the .ppf of course...

- Lost Sacred Precincts (Map #54), Murond Death City (Map #69), Grog Hill (Map #81), and Church (Map #95) coordinates are changed to what they were in Season 5. And as a result of this, it's fair to say that Grog Hill's now a small map since the teams are so close to one another.

- Weather Effects are disabled meaning no more rain in fucking caves (More importantly no bonus to lightning/ice nor penalties to fire elemental attacks)! This also means that it should be daytime in all maps (No accuracy penalty to archers at night is what this does)

- Globe from Besrodio's house has been removed meaning there's more space to move around (Like S5).

If anyone has objections to these changes, please let me know and I'll make a poll to vote as to whether these changes will be implemented into the tournament or not.

dacheat

Hey, my name's listed in the other sign up thread, but not here. Is that an oversight, or did I forget to do something that I should have done? I haven't officially submitted my team yet because I'm still tweaking it, but I definitely plan to submit it before the deadline.

TrueLight

Quote from: dacheat on April 22, 2012, 04:53:21 am
Hey, my name's listed in the other sign up thread, but not here. Is that an oversight, or did I forget to do something that I should have done? I haven't officially submitted my team yet because I'm still tweaking it, but I definitely plan to submit it before the deadline.

Don't worry about your name not showing up, just submit your team by April 28th and you're in good shape for the tournament! :D
  • Modding version: PSX

CT5Holy

Oversight, but even if you reserve a spot, if you don't submit your team by the deadline, you will not be in the tournament. So submit those teams. Less than a week remaining!

Taichii

XD
im submiting my team "Taichii's Generals" (also known as angels of taichii)
but with name changes please :3
katsura -> Leny
lenny -> Rai

the name matters XD
Please do share your ideas and suggestion for my project:
FINAL FANTASY TACTICS : LEGEND OF MANA

Join our RP :)
"Desperation"

"PAIN. THAT'S WHAT KEEPS YOU HUMAN"

CT5Holy

Taichii, dacheat: next time use PM please

And yes, you can revise your teams.

dacheat

Oh, sorry. I didn't realize that that was the preferred method of registering teams (though it does make sense now that I think about it). I'll delete my post and PM you my team.

Wiz

Here is the url which leads to the S1 Intro I made. Mostly posted it for the hosts so they can use it in their vids.

UniqueTownPortal

April 27, 2012, 09:36:30 am #35 Last Edit: April 27, 2012, 11:30:12 am by UniqueTownPortal
I don't know Arena mechanics at all sadly, but still I will watch it with pleasure. Thanks and good luck to everyone:)

Wiz

Because it happened last time, I'll post the deadline again...

Quote from: CT5HolyApril 28th, 23:59 PST

In case people can't read, that means @ 11:59:00 PM PST / 12:59:00 AM MST / 1:59:00 AM CST / 2:59:00 AM EST, the deadline closes, not the moment it hits 4/28 @ 12:00 AM EST like last tourney where people bitched at me for their clumsiness and lack of comprehensive skills.

So yeah, for those of you who are making your teams last minute, don't say I didn't warn you.

Fantactic1316

So is that 11:59 PST tonight? Or tomorrow tonight?
"D'you know in 900 years of time and space, I've never met anyone who wasn't important before."
-The Doctor-

CT5Holy

Once it hits the 29th (for me), I will no longer accept new teams/revisions/etc.

CT5Holy

That being said, can anyone get in contact with LordBobBree? I just caught a mistake in his team. I sent him a PM, but if anyone could let him know, just in case he doesn't get it in time.