• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 06:45:55 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

War of the Lions iOS/Android Update

Started by Eternal, June 05, 2013, 03:34:43 pm

Eternal

So, for those of you with smartphones, FFT: WotL has been updated for iOS/Android phones. The update includes the slowdown fix, updated sprites/portraits, and achievements. Yes, achievements. Achievements for such difficult tasks as changing your job, doing a proposition, and gaining a level.
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

Dome

Quote from: Eternal on June 05, 2013, 03:34:43 pm
Achievements for such difficult tasks as changing your job, doing a proposition, and gaining a level.

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Jumza

June 05, 2013, 08:01:35 pm #2 Last Edit: June 06, 2013, 08:14:37 am by Jumza
FFT hasn't been released to Androids yet... has it? I know it says that it has been on the FF Wiki but it doesn't show up in the google play store.
Edit: Well, an english version hasn't come out yet anyway.
  • Modding version: PSX
Nyzer: Alma teleports out of her own possessed body.
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

Mobius

...and achievements. Yes, achievements. Achievements for such difficult tasks as changing your job, doing a proposition, and gaining a level.

How very mainstream of them.

Is there an achievement for stealing Elmdor's full Genji Gear?
Now everyone sit down, relax and have a good damned cup of tea.
Then go out into the forest and see the stars.

Then come back and realize it's pointless to be so worked up over what's meant to be our hobby.
That should be my motto here, holy s

Alaris

The update includes the slowdown fix,

Ah... so, since the FFH community (or one person in it) managed to fix the Slowdown issue, I guess SE decided to finally get off their asses and take care of it.  That, or they simply used the fix we use.

Sad... so sad.

Episode 42 is out! Click above to watch!

Xifanie

Actually, they didn't. I saw someone play the iOS version and they forcefully sped up effects to compensate. But they sped up slightly too much and the sound loses quality.
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful