• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 23, 2024, 10:48:58 pm

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Need help trying to hack

Started by RichardFFT, February 28, 2010, 01:03:35 am

RichardFFT

I need help i got my psp and usb cordi hooked it up to my computer now where i got to like do cheats and stuff

thechancellor

There's only two things I can say to answer this... Read, and use the "Search" function in the forum. This is my first post on here and I didn't know a thing about hacking FFT a few weeks ago. I didn't ask for any help. Read the stickies on the forum and look at the tutorials on the main site. Once you have a grasp on things, then you can start asking specific questions. Right now, you're pretty much asking someone to walk you through the entire process which I can guarantee is not going to happen. It takes a while to get the hang of it.
Don't really have anything witty or interesting to put here...

Cheetah

Quote from: "thechancellor"There's only two things I can say to answer this... Read, and use the "Search" function in the forum. This is my first post on here and I didn't know a thing about hacking FFT a few weeks ago. I didn't ask for any help. Read the stickies on the forum and look at the tutorials on the main site. Once you have a grasp on things, then you can start asking specific questions. Right now, you're pretty much asking someone to walk you through the entire process which I can guarantee is not going to happen. It takes a while to get the hang of it.

Thank you Chancellor! Excellent advice. This topic is being locked and will be deleted soon. Though part of me wants to sticky it and make it required reading for new members.
Current Projects: