• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 11:35:58 am

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Hello There!

Started by Heat066, August 16, 2012, 03:45:39 pm

Heat066

Hi I'm new in the community and a great fan of Final Fantasy Tactics(and all other FF's of course, FF7 overall) i'm interested on spriting but i'm a total noob on it :oops: so I would appreciate the help of everyone here so I can share too, i do have talent as an artist too, one of my hobby's is to draw in the manga style, an example here -->http://i47.tinypic.com/zwahic.jpg, so if my drawing skills could be of help, just tell me ;)

Alaris

Good afternoon, Mr. Heat066, and welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics, "where all your dreams come true."

I'm afraid I can't help much on the Sprite front, but there are at least a few spriters roaming around who could give you the nudge you need to get started on that endeavor.
  • Modding version: PSX

Episode 42 is out! Click above to watch!

Heat066

Quote from: Alaris on August 16, 2012, 04:00:35 pm
Good afternoon, Mr. Heat066, and welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics, "where all your dreams come true."

I'm afraid I can't help much on the Sprite front, but there are at least a few spriters roaming around who could give you the nudge you need to get started on that endeavor.
Thank you for the welcome! and don't worry if i ever get interested on another areas i would appreciate your help  :)

Joseph Strife

Welcome to FFH Heat! Where all your dreams come true.

We have a Spriting tutorial made by Lijj that you can check right here: http://ffhacktics.com/smf/index.php?topic=6617.0

Also, i like you drawing, it is good to see more artist here on FFH.

Welcome aboard! :D
Gaffgarion: It's in the contract!
Ramza: Does your contract says: "When you find a former squire, that now is a Holy knight that has kidnapped a princess, in a bridge by a waterfall fighting a brigade you are supposed to kill everybody that helps him!"
Gaffgarion: ... Sure!
Ramza: ... Let me see your contract...
Gaffgarion: ... No...

Heat066

Quote from: Joseph Strife on August 16, 2012, 06:52:19 pm
Welcome to FFH Heat! Where all your dreams come true.

We have a Spriting tutorial made by Lijj that you can check right here: http://ffhacktics.com/smf/index.php?topic=6617.0

Also, i like you drawing, it is good to see more artist here on FFH.

Welcome aboard! :D
haha thank you very much, i'll try to follow the tutorials, but you see, english is not my native language(i'm venezuelan), i understand it perfectly when i read it but i have a hard time trying to understand it when it comes to hearing, but i'll try to get the hang of it, and about the drawing i made it with Manga Studio <---- awesome program for every artist

Joseph Strife

I know that feel bro, i'm brazilian. Sometimes it is really hard. But keep hearing and you will improve. ;)
Ramza: Does your contract says: "When you find a former squire, that now is a Holy knight that has kidnapped a princess, in a bridge by a waterfall fighting a brigade you are supposed to kill everybody that helps him!"

Kokojo

Welcome to FFH! May you become insane and drool words.
I keep leaving, I keep coming back. Boomerang boy.

Durbs

Quote from: Kokojo on August 16, 2012, 10:09:45 pm

If that's his dream, FFH will make it happen.

Haha. Welcome to the forums, Heat!
  • Modding version: PSX

Heat066

Quote from: Kokojo on August 16, 2012, 10:09:45 pm
Wow that sure is a greeting, I might regret it later then...(just kidding lol)

Taichii

Welcome to FFH, where all your dreams come true!
I'm Taichii, the handsome vampire XD
so you're into manga drawing too eh :D
good job :]
Please do share your ideas and suggestion for my project:
FINAL FANTASY TACTICS : LEGEND OF MANA

Join our RP :)
"Desperation"

"PAIN. THAT'S WHAT KEEPS YOU HUMAN"

Heat066

Quote from: Taichii on August 17, 2012, 12:46:34 pm
I'm Taichii, the handsome vampire XD
so you're into manga drawing too eh :D
good job :]
haha yeah i'm a fan of mangas, is good to see another artists like you here, btw are there any topics concerning this on spam?

Taichii

you can post your artworks on general i think.. or i think there is a section here that has artworks and stuff :p
regards with spam... uhm...
you can post almost whatever it is you want in there...
Please do share your ideas and suggestion for my project:
FINAL FANTASY TACTICS : LEGEND OF MANA

Join our RP :)
"Desperation"

"PAIN. THAT'S WHAT KEEPS YOU HUMAN"

Joseph Strife

Artwork goes in general, they have nothing to do about spam (no offense Dome :P)

Dome

Quote from: Joseph Strife on August 17, 2012, 04:28:14 pm
Artwork goes in general, they have nothing to do about spam (no offense Dome :P)

Why should I take offense?

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Kokojo

Because you're not art.

Dome

Quote from: Kokojo on August 17, 2012, 05:33:24 pm
Because you're not art.

I still don't get why should I take offense
P.s: Have you seen my post in the CoP section, Kokojo?

Heat066

So...where can i show the palettes? i practiced a bit(just head swapping lol) and i need to know what i've done slightly well and what i've destroyed :/

Joseph Strife

Kokojo

Yes I did, and noted it all. Il awnser if you wish, but let's not clutter this introduction :P

Dome

Quote from: Kokojo on August 18, 2012, 06:02:49 pm
Yes I did, and noted it all. Il awnser if you wish, but let's not clutter this introduction :P

That's all I need to know
No need to reply