• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:44:55 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Soldier Office Upgrade

Started by Xifanie, September 29, 2014, 01:09:19 pm

Xifanie

I made this thing so long ago, and tested it myself on console, plus there are others who have confirmed it worked... so, there has to be a reason why it's freezing, and I'm not sure why. I do know that you really should make the text edits.

As far as the DTE issue is concerned, this confuses me because I never had this issue. Try to trim some text in that section a bit?

And FFTOrgASM saying there's a problem with my hack is just a false alert. It would be parsing the data you generated with the spreadsheet as opcodes, and it shouldn't do that since those bytes were never meant to be opcodes.
  • Modding version: PSX
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

RavenCurow

I finally got it to work. I made the text edits and switched emulators to pSX and now it runs fine.
  • Modding version: PSX
Ramza: Delita, your hurt?
Delita: No, really? Did you think I was taking a nap down here?

Glain

As an aside, if you want to get rid of the warning in FFTorgASM, you can add mode="DATA" to the relevant <Section> tag in the XML.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

supercala

I can hire monsters once they are unlocked after Igros Castle in chapter one. Are you doing it after that first Igros scene?