• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:28:07 am

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Curse of the Viper Forum RPG - Capture Dat Flag!

Started by RavenOfRazgriz, May 10, 2011, 06:06:43 am

VampragonLord

June 03, 2011, 07:07:49 pm #180 Last Edit: June 03, 2011, 07:08:28 pm by VampragonLord
Getting fed up with the manta, Lyra scouted the skies again looking for them, while 1-2) reloading her bazooka with her last clip, while heading a bit more westward. (Ammo - 4. move to F23) "Alright jeff, lets see who's the better shot! Just like those days hunting in the outback! If those two are dumb enough to come 'round again, we open fire!" 3-4) Take aim on manta 3, if it comes closer to the base (reaches row 17 or closer), fire 2 shots at it, making sure to lead it slightly. (remaining ammo would be 2)

1-2) Reload, move to F23 (no clips remaining, ammo - 4)
3-4) fire on manta 3 if it passes row 17
15:05   slave: consensual slavery is the best thing ever~

MysticKnightFF5

June 05, 2011, 12:33:33 am #181 Last Edit: June 05, 2011, 12:35:30 am by MysticKnightFF5
Rellia flicked on her comm and smiled towards everybody (since nobody seemed to remember comms in Zakus have monitors), "Hey! Reporting!
EFF Zaku II: Commandeered.
Northwest Flank: Pacified
Data: Sent
Sieg, HQ is ordering us to capture the RX-77 Guncannon; not sure if you knew or not.
Also, nice to meet you! I'm Rellia!"

She draws her heat hawk, now wielding a shotgun in her right, a heat hawk in the left, and prepares to her boosters for a rush attack.
"Sieg, could you please keep it from escaping for a turn? I have an idea to trap it."
1) Switches weapon setup to Shotgun (R), Heat Hawk (L)
2-5) Charges boosters to the max possible output while staying mostly safe.

NinjaWeazel

Buliwyf moves his mech quickly out around the mesa, swinging south and sprinting east (1) before blasting a (hopefully) surprised Fanfan with his shotgun (2).  He then fires his boosters and hurls to the north, landing behind a tank. (3)  He grabs the rear of the tank and lifts it out of the sand before flinging it at the nearby Zaku. (4-5)

1) Move to I8.
2) Shoot Fanfan 6
3) Boostjump to K4
4) grab the tank
5) smash it into Zaku 3

formerdeathcorps

"Cap'in, me and Jeff will take the other Suit Killer.  Go ahead; I'll mee'cha there."  Setch's hand tensed over the button emblazoned with purple roller skates.  A flash lit up the corner of his eye as a missile departed from the nearest Manta.  Jamming his palm into the button (1), Setch and his mech surged forward; as the plane's engine came into view, Setch slipped his index finger against the smallest button under the drive shaft (2).  With the noise of the booster rockets dimmed, Setch eyed his two targets ahead, adjusted his machine gun, and fired (3-4).  Ejecting the remaining few rounds in his gun, which plopped mute against the sand, Setch then reloaded (5).

1-2) Booster dash to P16 to evade incoming missile.  While doing so, fire 20 100mm rounds from head vulcan at Fly Manta 3.  (If Manta 3 does not attack Setch, but flies into range, carry out attack and then booster dash.)
3) Fire 9 120mm rounds from machine gun at Tank 12.
4) Fire 12 120mm rounds from machine gun at Tank 15.
5) Reload 120mm Machine Gun.

*If Setch sees an incoming missile or rocket at any time during the above sequence, Setch will stop his action and booster dash to the left until he uses up all his actions.

Items Used: 20 100mm Head Vulcan Rounds
21 120mm Machine Gun Rounds
Clip in Setch's Left Clamp
The destruction of the will is the rape of the mind.
The dogmas of every era are nothing but the fantasies of those in power; their dreams are our waking nightmares.

RavenOfRazgriz

June 05, 2011, 04:49:25 pm #184 Last Edit: June 06, 2011, 09:05:04 am by RavenOfRazgriz
----------Battle Pane Resolution----------

Rellia radios in, checking over the basic schematics that were on board the Zaku she captured.  "Hey! Reporting! EFF Zaku II: Commandeered. Northwest Flank: Pacified. Data: Sent. Sieg, HQ is ordering us to capture the RX-77 Guncannon; not sure if you knew or not. Also, nice to meet you! I'm Rellia!"  She switches weapons, her tone abnormally... normal and cheerful as she prepares her new Zaku's engines for a rush attack. "Sieg, could you please keep it from escaping for a bit? I have an idea to trap it."

"Nice to meet you!"  Sieg replies, reaching his left arm around and pulling a shotgun of his back clamp.  "I'll see what I can do babe, but you'll need to let me get out of this mess first!"  He fires on the enemy Zaku to his left, blowing its head off with a shotgun round and booster dashing to the right and off the mesa as both Zakus and the surrounding FanFans all open fire on him.

"Watch my back! I'm going in for May!"  Vie yells, lowering her Zaku and exiting it, running to Merrygate and entering an emergency override code to force the hatch open.  A gunshot fires as Vie is blinded by a flashlight... luckily for her, the shot misses and the gun can be heard dropping to the ground as May groans in pain.  Vie tries to explain herself as helping, but May retorts her with venom, screaming at the top of her lungs.  "You call this HELPING?! The only way you could be LESS help is if you were firing on our allies!"  She then gasps and slumps in her chair, her consciousness fading as Vie undoes her harnesses and pulls her out.  Vie is forced to drag an uncooperative May back to her own functioning Zaku, placing her in one of the few clear spots in the cockpit as she takes the seat again.  "I've got May. I haven't inspected her for wounds yet."

"Cap'in, me and Jeff will take the other Suit Killer.  Go ahead; I'll mee'cha there." Setch says, keeping a close eye on the Fly Manta above as he dashes forward, taking out two of the tanks near where Sieg's Zaku is about to touch down.

"Alright Jeff, lets see who's the better shot! Just like those days hunting in the outback! If those two are dumb enough to come 'round again, we open fire!"  Lyra declares confidently, reloading and moving herself next to Jeff.  "Sounds good, Lyra!"  Jeff replies, raising his machine gun skyward to keep a beat on the Fly Manta.  "Looks like they chickened out!  They're retreating!" Jeff says with a laugh, noticing them keeping on a path toward the mesas instead of turning around to attack the base again.

"Sieg, pay attention to where you're landing."  Atrius berates his fellow squadron leader as he pulls his machine gun out again, following up Setch's attack by blasting another pair of tanks and forcing the nearby Zaku to run behind the ridge as he lands.  "I've got better things to do than that!  Like catching a lobster for a pretty girl!"  Sieg replies, performing another booster dash to dodge some air-to-surface missiles from passing Fly Manta.  He then turns himself to check the mesa where the "Guncannon" was stood.  "That lobster's trying to leg it with my Knuckle Shield!  To hell with that!  Sieg flares his boosters, his temper getting the better of him as he intends to pursue the enemy.  As he takes to the sky, however, the Zaku that had retreated around the side does the same, ramming him in the side and tossing him off course.

"Bastard!" Sieg curses, tossing his weapons aside and grabbing the Zaku in his rage, taking control of the mid-air tangle and landing with his enemy tossed to the ground, its arm held in a lock as he kicks its core.  "You made me let that juicy lobster get away you stupid fuck!"  He kicks it again.  "Sorry, Rellia, but hopefully you'll accept a Feddie Bear in a Big Blue Zaku as a gift instead."

Buliwyf, meanwhile, quickly weaves between the mesas, catching a FanFan off guard with a shotgun blast before kicking himself airborne, making a small jump between a tank and the now-headless Zaku that Sieg left behind in his retreat.  Buliwyf grabs the tank, spinning around and smashing it into the core of the blind enemy Zaku, causing it to fall back and crash into the ground with a thud.  As it falls, however, the nearby FanFans turn on him and unload, rocking his Zaku to a critical level with missiles as the few remaining Federation units besides the Fly Manta make a move to follow the enemy lead in a retreat.

Objective: Rout the Enemy.
Bonus Objective: None.
Weather: Nighttime.
Terrain: Surface - Desert.

(For a version without the effects, look here!)

(Tip!: Just a little bit more!  Don't get shot down!)

(Note: No, you can't fire over the tops of the rocks, they're supposed to be large mesas.  You can, however, shoot and be shot over the top half of the fence if you aren't shooting too low to the ground.  It is only waist-high to a Mobile Suit  Also, time for posting on this Battle Pane expires 11:59pm EST on Tuesday.)

Desert Cobras:

Atrius Schliend - "The Viper"
MS-06C Zaku II Early Production Type
Core HP: 40
Booster Jump Fuel: 2
Right Shoulder Armor HP: 12.
Left Shoulder Armor Power: 8.
Right Hand: 280mm Bazooka - Ammo: 4.
Left Hand: 105mm Machine Gun - Ammo: 20.
Right Hip Clamp: Reserve Clip for 105mm Machine Gun.
Left Hip Clamp: None.
Back Hip Clamp: None.

Lyra Leylande
MS-05B Zaku I
Core HP: 26
Left Shoulder Armor Power: 8
Right Hand: 280mm Bazooka - Ammo: 0.
Left Hand: Doublehanding 280mm Bazooka.
Right Hip Clamp: Reserve Clip for 280mm Bazooka.

May Greenfield
MS-06C Zaku II Early Production Type ["Merrygate"]
Core HP: 12
Head: Head Vulcan - Ammo: 80
Left Shoulder Armor HP: 4.
Right Hand: Destroyed.
Left Hand: None.
Right Hip Clamp: Reserve Clip for 280mm Bazooka.
Left Hip Clamp: Reserve Clip for 280mm Bazooka.

Notes:
--Precognitive Defender uses exhausted this battle.
Special Conditions:
--Cockpit offline.  All functions ceased.

Buliwyf Herger
Core HP: 2
Right Hand: Shotgun - Ammo: 2.
Right Hip Clamp: Reserve Clip for Shotgun.
Back Hip Clamp: Heat Hawk ["Skinning Blade"].

Florance Vie Silette
Core HP: 22
Right Hand: 120mm Machine Gun - Ammo: 99.
Left Hand: Knuckle Shield - HP 10.
Right Hip Clamp: Reserve Clip for 120mm Machine Gun.

Rellia Lunar
MS-06C Zaku II [E.F.F. Colors]
Core HP: 34
Booster Jump Fuel: 1
Right Hand: Shotgun - Ammo: 5.
Left Hand: Doublehanding Shotgun.
Right Hip Clamp: Heat Hawk.
Left Hip Clamp: Heat Hawk.

Seth "Setch" Harrow
MS-05B Zaku I ["Steel Freedom"]
Core HP: 30
Head: Head Vulcan - Ammo: 82.
Right Hand: 120mm Machine Gun - Ammo: 99.
Left Hand: Doublehanding 120mm Machine Gun.
Right Hip Clamp: Reserve Clip for 120mm Machine Gun.
Back Hip Clamp: Heat Hawk.

Guests:

MS-06C Zaku II - 2
HP: 11
Right Hand: 120mm Machine Gun.
Left Hand: Doublehanding 120mm Machine Gun.

Sieg Raus
MS-05S Zaku I Commander Type.
HP: 35.
Right Hand: None.

VampragonLord

June 05, 2011, 10:29:37 pm #185 Last Edit: June 05, 2011, 10:30:45 pm by VampragonLord
Flipping on her comm., Lyra welcomed everyone back to base "Finish up there and come on back guys, us aussies will cover your asses! Vie, I had some trouble seein exactly what was going on up there, but why the fark were ya tacklin' May's zaku?" before flicking off her comm. 1)She then drags her zaku eastward again, heading over to M23, and 2-5)readying to fire on anything coming too close to the base (fire one shot on any hostile unit that moves past the 13th row, that is inside of mid range. Fire again for every 3 squares closer it moves) She turned on her comm real quick to send a message over to jeff then "Guess the birdies chickened out Jeffie, haha, first rounds on you then! You aaare still a gentleman right?" She giggled a little playfully before kicking the comm. back off.

1) Move to M23
2-5) Shoot on anything hostile that moves past the 13 and is inside of midrange. Shoot it more if it keeps getting closer.

NinjaWeazel

Buliwyf moves down and presses his back against a mesa wall, reloading his shotgun.  He waits, alert for any incoming attacks that can be blasted out of the air.

1) reload shotgun
2-5) missile defense if anything targets me.

MysticKnightFF5

June 05, 2011, 11:54:57 pm #187 Last Edit: June 06, 2011, 05:45:59 pm by MysticKnightFF5
"Awwww, Siegy poo...but I was so hoping it'd be red! Like a comet. Like the re--...ah nevermind." she pouts, on private comm, "But I guess a blue wa---ah nevermind, I guess that'll do." she flares her boosters full power, looking as though she had grown wings, she then switches out her equipment to have nothing but a heathawk in hand as she rushes at sieg and the zaku full speed...
"JUST WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM?!" Rellia yells over speakers, blaring in everyone's audio inputs.
She lands, crushing the very sand beneath her by the zaku, "Just another day in paradise, eh Feddy?" she giggles before raising her heathawk,
"IN RUSSIA, FEDDY KILLS ZEON!" she yelps as her battlecry before "bringing t3h hammer down", chopping off his arms in a fluid motion, and stealing both of his weapons, switching her heathawk to clamp and using his weapons as main.
"Can't somebody plase give me a hand? Hahaha"

1) Move shotgun to back clamp, equipping heathawk to right hand and double handing
2) Move to Q9 while taking evasive maneuvers
3) DisARM zaku
4) Steal his equipment
5) Switch clamps so I'm using his weapon as my main, if he has no weapons, equip his arm as my main
6) Act like a total bitch.

NOTE: Because I'm traveling on ground and going at the speeds that I am, I am basically causing a torrent of sand around me as I move towards Sieg and the Zaku, making me near invincible to any Air to Ground lock ons, and easily doubling my evasion (not even counting the obscene speeds I'm going at)

st4rw4k3r

Vie aims at Fly Manta 1 and fires 25 bullets at it 1). Then takes aim and fires at Fly Manta 3 2). Vie hops out of her seat and turns towards May. "Are you hurt?" Vie asks as she pulls out one of the many first aid kits. "Sorry for what I did to The Merrygate. I promise to help fix it." Vie says as she fills a needle with a clear liquid, then sets it down. Vie looks at May trying to find anything wrong with her applying bandages and such, where needed, if needed.

1) Fire 30 bullets at Fly Manta 3
2) Fire 30 bullets at Fly Manta 1
3-5) Converse and help May

If at any point May tries to attack, disarm her/block her, and inject her with the needle she prepared.

Celdia

Half-conscious and in fairly intense amounts of pain, May can't do much to resist the doctor dragging her about but she is still plenty angry enough to curse Vie out. "You deserve to pilot this Mobile Suit even less than the E.F. soldiers do. At least they know how to use it for war. Go back to your medical bay and stay the hell off the battlefield before you get us killed, Earthnoid." She all but spits out the last word. Her eyes narrow as Vie approaches her with the syringe. "Lay another hand on me and I swear I'll bring you up on assault charges and push for treason while I'm at it when we get back to base...and God help you if you stick me with that thing."

1-5) No action.
  • Modding version: PSX
  • Discord username: Celdia#0

formerdeathcorps

June 07, 2011, 09:03:25 pm #190 Last Edit: June 07, 2011, 09:04:14 pm by formerdeathcorps
Setch soared over the dunes (1-2), adding his fire to Vie's (3-4).  The combined net of fire reduced both Mantas to nothing more than a falling shower of metal and sparks.  As Setch landed, May's angry retort boomed from Vie's receiver.  Almost crashing his landing (5), Setch clutched his pained abdomen, trying his best to regain composure.  "HAHAHA, all righ', you folks are killin' me.  Vie, if it helps any, why don'cha have May and me give ya sum target practice?"

1) Become airborne to the same elevation as the Mantas
2) Fly to P8
3) Aim 12 120mm rounds at Fly Manta 1, unless already destroyed.
4) Aim 12 120mm rounds at Fly Manta 3, unless already destroyed.
5) Land at P8.
The destruction of the will is the rape of the mind.
The dogmas of every era are nothing but the fantasies of those in power; their dreams are our waking nightmares.

RavenOfRazgriz

June 08, 2011, 04:30:31 pm #191 Last Edit: June 08, 2011, 05:31:28 pm by RavenOfRazgriz
----------Battle Pane Resolution----------

Rellia takes a moment to pout over a private comm as she flares up both her jump and dash boosters, using her dash boosters to carry her above the sand as the jump boosters propel her forward, making an evasive pattern around the outside of the mesas as the enemy planes pull a u-turn overhead.  "JUST WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK I AM?!"  she yells, landing her Zaku in the sand in front of her target. "Just another day in paradise, eh Feddy?" she giggles before raising her Heat Hawk, "IN EX-SOVIET RUSSIA, FEDDY KILLS ZEON!" she yells as her ax comes down, slashing one of the arms off the enemy Zaku, clamping her Heat Hawk as she pulls the severed arm off the ground mockingly. "Can't somebody please give me a hand? Hahaha."

"You're one crazy bitch, you know that?" Sieg says, before beginning to laugh. "I think I kind of like it, though!"  He stomps on the enemy's core again, pulling on the remaining arm until he rips it off.  "Now take a nap, big boy!" He exclaims, beginning to repeatedly smash the enemy's core unit with his new arm until its functions cease.

"Finish up there and come on back guys, us Aussies will cover your asses! Vie, I had some trouble seein exactly what was going on up there, but why the fark were ya tacklin' May's Zaku?"  Lyra asks, moving back to the other side of the gate to provide cover. "Guess the birdies chickened out Jeffie, haha, first rounds on you then! You aaare still a gentleman right?"

"Right, right... you'll be the one buying rounds next time, though."  Jeff replies, keeping an eye to the sky in case the planes make another pass.  Vie, meanwhile, begins unloading on the planes from below as they begin to take a second pass towards the base, hooking one by surprise as the second dodged out of the way... only itself to be downed by a jumping Setch.  "Are you hurt?" Vie asks as she pulls out one of her many first aid kits. "Sorry for what I did to The Merrygate. I promise to help fix it."

May's anger, however, wasn't going to be satiated so easily.  "You deserve to pilot this Mobile Suit even less than the E.F. soldiers do. At least they know how to use it for war. Go back to your medical bay and stay the hell off the battlefield before you get us killed, Earthnoid." She all but spits out the last word. Her eyes narrow as Vie approaches her with the syringe. "Lay another hand on me and I swear I'll bring you up on assault charges and push for treason while I'm at it when we get back to base...and God help you if you stick me with that thing."

May's angry retort nearly causes Setch to crash his landing as his laughter can be heard over the comm line.  "HAHAHA, all righ', you folks are killin' me.  Vie, if it helps any, why don'cha have May and me give ya sum target practice?"

"That's a good idea, Setch..." Atrius replies over the line, letting out an uncharacteristic, audible groan afterward.

This battle is complete!

Stat bonuses:

Atrius Schiend: Long Range Skill +2.
Lyra Leylande: Medium Range Skill +2.
May Greenfield: Long Range Skill +2.
Buliwyf Herger: Close Range Skill +1, Reflex Speed +1.
Florance Vie Silette: Reflex Speed +2.
Rellia Lunar: Reflex Speed +2.
Seth "Setch" Harrow: Medium Range Skill +2.

Spoils:

120mm Machine Gun
120mm Machine Gun
120mm Machine Gun
280mm Bazooka
280mm Bazooka
Heat Hawk
Heat Hawk
Heat Hawk
Heat Hawk

End of Sortie Clear Point Bonus:

80 Points per Pilot.

End of Sortie Clear Abilities Learned:

Atrius Schliend: None.
Lyra Leylande: None.
May Greenfield: None.
Buliwyf Herger: None.
Florance Vie Silette: Medium Range Skill of 20 reached!  Countergunner I learned!
Rellia Lunar: Reflex Speed of 20 reached!  Quickrunner I learned!
Seth "Setch" Harrow: None.

----------Scenario Intro----------

After the surprise attack on California Base, both the Desert Cobras and Snap Dragon teams dock in the Mobile Suit hangar, May being rushed to the medical bay due to her somewhat extensive injuries.  Many parts from the downed E.F.F. Zakus are salvaged, and the Merrygate is dragged back to base, damaged but still not beyond repairs.  Both squads receive a chewing out from the power hu-... their respectable stand-in base commander.  Days pass as their forces begin organizing a counter-offensive, trying to trace where the invading Federation force deployed from.  Luckily, a new shipment of parts and some of the newer MS-06F model of Zaku II have finally arrived and are just being unloaded, giving the team some new resources to prep-up with before their next sortie.

(Notes: Because time has elapsed, everyone can start in their room / the Mobile Suit hangar / the cafeteria / etc. at their leisure.  May, for obvious reasons, however, is still in the medical bay recovering.  This Return to Base Scenario ends at 11:59pm on Friday.)

----------Return to Base Notes----------

First, minor rules edit - diagonals are (by general consensus) treated as 1.5 squares instead of 2 squares.  If your maximum range check ends on a decimal, round down.  This means if you shoot 12.5 squares under this new system, it is treated as 12 squares, within the effective range of Medium Range weapons and considered to be Medium Range for stat checks.  I also made a minor edit to the Zaku's Back Hip Clamp - it now equips any Weapon, but the 120mm Machine Gun has the "Unclampable" feature.  This doesn't affect any of the gameplay seen thus far, but saves me work later on.

"Spoils": Spoils are salvaged gear from enemy Mobile Suits and other forces that the squad can make use of.  Claiming a piece of spoil-gear is first-come, first-serve.  However, hen taking a piece of "spoiled" loot, you are buying it for its Selling price.  This means a "spoiled" 280mm Bazooka costs 30 points.  If you later sell that "spoiled" Bazooka, you get half of that value, which in this case would be 10 points.

All unclaimed spoils will, before the sortie, have their total points be Summed together then be sold as a unit, their Selling value split evenly between all squadron members.  Eg, if no one claims any Spoils from this encounter, they will be summed together (70+70+70+70+70+40+40+40+40=510) and sold (510/2 = 255, rounded to 250), then divided between squadmates evenly (250/7=30 points each, remainder 40).  The remainder will then be divided into 10s and given to the X squadmates with the lowest point totals (X = the tens column of the remainder, in this case 4).

Everything else (Buy/Sell/Trade) remains as usual, and you can buy anything listed here.  The newest items, however, are:

Quote----------Mobile Suit List----------

MS-06F Zaku II

Cost: 220 points.

HP: 40
Speed: 13
Armor: 13
Booster Speed: 25
Clamp Count: 3
Clamp Locations: 1 on the side of each hip, 1 under the booster pack.
Special Properties:
--Shield Right: Right Shoulder Armor can be used as a Shield. (HP: 12. Armor: 10.)
--Spike Left: Left Shoulder Armor can be used as a spiked ramming instrument against enemy Mobile Suits. (Power: 8.)
Usability:
[Space/Lunar/Surface/Undersea]

Built in Armaments:
None.

Right Hand: Can Equip Weapon.
Left Hand: Can Equip Weapon.
Clamp Limits:
--Right Hip Clamp: 1 <Small> Class Weapon, 1 Reserve Clip for 1 weapon equipped that supports reserve clips.
--Left Hip Clamp: 1 <Small> Class Weapon, 1 Reserve Clip for 1 weapon equipped that supports reserve clips.
--Back Hip Clamp: 1 Weapon of any Class, 1 Reserve Clip for 1 weapon equipped that supports reserve clips.

----------Mobile Suit Retrofit List----------

C-Type Retrofit
Refit the base of any MS-06 model Mobile Suit to the MS-06C Zaku II Early Production Type.  (Base HP/Armor/Speed/Booster Speed/Booster Jump Fuel becomes that of the MS-06C Zaku II, and upgrades are re-applied to the new base stats.)
Cost: 10 points.

F-Type Retrofit
Refit the base of any MS-06 model Mobile Suit to the MS-06F Zaku II.  (Base HP/Armor/Speed/Booster Speed/Booster Jump Fuel becomes that of the MS-06F Zaku II, and upgrades are re-applied to the new base stats.)
Cost: 60 points.

----------Mobile Suit Upgrade List----------

Thermal Sensors:
Build a thermal sensor into the Mobile Suit.  Allows for the detection of heat sources (hidden enemies, weapon fire, etc.) within 3 squares of the Mobile Suit, regardless of Line of Sight.  Effectiveness based on Weather and Location.  If more than one sensor type is installed, only one can be active at a time.
Cost: 30 points.

Thermal Cloak:
Outfit the Mobile Suit with a cloak that masks thermal images.  If more than one cloak type is installed, only one can be active at a time.

Worker Zaku Forearm Crane:
Build the hook and winch of the MS-06W Worker Zaku into the Mobile Suit's forearm.  Can be cast out and pulled in.  Effective range is 5 squares, but Close Combat Skill is always applied.
Cost: 40 points.

Emergency Repair Forearm:
Replace the entire right or left hand forearm of the Mobile Suit with a welding torch and system of metal plates designed for repairing other Mobile Suits. 5 uses per sortie, but cannot repair the same part on a Mobile Suit more than once per sortie.  The replaced hand can no longer hold weapons.

Front Hip Clamp:
Add a clamp to either the right or left front hip of the Mobile Suit.  Capacity is Reserve Clips only.

----------Weapon List----------

175mm Mazella Top Cannon
Power: 20 per round.
Ammo: 8 per clip.
Range: Long.
Reserve Clips?: Yes.
Special Properties:
--Heavy Kickback: Weapon requires both hands to use and two actions to fire.
--Kneel Booster: This weapon's range becomes 30 squares while the firing unit is kneeling.
--Armor Piercing: Shells pierce through armor, lowering its affect on final damage.
--Lob Shot: Shots fired can be lobbed over obstacles.
Size: <Large>
Cost: 120 points.

Sturm Faust (x2):
Power: 12 per Sturm Faust.
Ammo: 1 per Sturm Faust.
Range: Long.
Reserve Clips?: No.
Special Properties:
--Explosive Rounds: Rounds tear armor and cause splash damage.
--Heat-Seeker: Rounds curve somewhat as they fly, improving accuracy over great distances.
--Grab 'n Fire: Weapon is not "switched" to, but rather pulled and fired from its clamp directly when needed, following the same rules as weapon reloading.
Size: <Small>

----------Weapon Upgrade List----------

Smoke Crackers:
Convert the Cracker Grenade into a powerful smoke grenade that breaks into smaller smoke grenades.  Duration is until the end of Battle Pane after the one it was used during.

Celdia

May has her room in the infirmary set for Do Not Disturb for the time being and has refused any medical assistance from Doctor Silette since returning to the base. Seeing the reports on the new hardware being loaded out for the hangar, she becomes depressed over not having the credits to cover her repairs AND her upgrades and just punches into a request to the Quartermaster to hold units for upgrade on Merrygate until she has more cred.

st4rw4k3r

Vie is sitting in her chair, in the infirmary next to the door of the room May is in. Annoyed and worried for May, Vie sits there thinking of a way to enter. Vie then notices the time and pulls out a sheet of paper; The food menu. Upon reading the menu, Vie sees that the selection today is, sandwiches and cake/pie. Wanting to get down to the mess hall asap, she realized that May might be hungry too. VIe stood up and knocked on May's door. "Pardon if I am intruding. I have noticed it is Lunch time, today is sandwiches with cake and pie. If you tell me what you would like, I will gladly get it for you." Vie waits for a reply.

--------------------

http://ffhacktics.com/smf/index.php?topic=7141.msg146454#msg146454
(Food menu)

RavenOfRazgriz

(Please remember to note your Mobile Suit Changes / Upgrades and Weapon Changes / Upgrades somewhere clearly visible.  Also, fuck low quality .jpegs.  Also also, fuck having to improvise images sometimes.)

Atrius is standing in the Mobile Suit hangar, watching as the techs unload the new shipment of F-Type Zaku IIs.  In the back, he sees the one thing that'd drawn him here in the first place - his blue-and-silver Zaku II Commander Type.   "Finally..." he muttered, as a familiar person  walks up behind him, resting his hand on Atrius' shoulder.

"I didn't think you were the kind for such bold colors." Sieg comments with a laugh.  "I was expecting some dreary-ass camouflage color scheme like that Setch guy has.  I'm surprised!"

"What do you want?" Atrius asks bluntly.

"Same as you, checking out the new toys... hey, that's a 120mm AR in your new Zaku's right hand, isn't it?  I thought those were still in testing."

"They are."

VampragonLord

Points Available: 210

Selling: Nothing

Buying: 120mm Machine Gun (both hands)

Trade: Cracker grenades free to Rellia. Bulifrog - take - free spike.

Points Remaining: 180

Bazooka to back clamp. Bazooka ammo to left and right clamps.

VampragonLord

Lyra looked about her room, then quickly checked outside her door, seeing her package had arrived. She opened it up, giggled happily, and took out the smaller box inside, pulling a tall tube out of it and rushing to the bathroom with it.

Quite some time later, Lyra emerged from her room, a playful smile sat upon her face, some clean cloths on, and and a brand new hair color. It was time for her to actually relax a bit, having not heard orders from up top, she hoped she had at least a day to relax and wander about. She'd dressed fairly casually, though she did her best to look at least "presentable" as she was off to get coffee with one of her squad mates, then she had to see Jeff 'bout a round of drinks. That left her schedule packed enough to not be bored, but plenty of room to wander and converse with other random people as well, but first, she headed to the infirmary, hoping May was feeling a bit better. She'd been having a fairly rough time, and Lyra hoped to at least see if her sisterly battle-angel was feeling better. As Lyra began pacing the halls and looking for the med-bay, she wondered if she should get May a "get well soon" present.

Celdia

May tries to glare at Vie, eyes half-lidded from the painkillers. "You are intruding as I'm sure the sign could tell you if you would read it and I'll not pardon you as is my prerogative. As for lunch, I'm terribly aware of the time. Over the past couple days I've come to loathe lunchtime, though I wouldn't expect you to catch on as to why since you've already made it obvious you either can't or won't read. If you had bothered to look at my chart, doctor, you'd see that I'm still on invalid fare due to my injuries." She winces as she sits up a bit more in her bed, continuing, "Do you know just how unpalatable and disgusting the invalid fare is here? What parts of it have texture at all is quite like eating wallpaper glue and the taste is almost as good. Most of the rest is tasteless blocks of nutrient-enriched gelatin - great for someone recovering from battle wounds - but about as flavorful as distilled water. The high point of my day is dinnertime, when I get a packet of two salted crackers that actually resemble solid food because my physician says I do need some 'natural sodium intake' with all the mush I've been eating. What makes it all worse is I don't think they put a single grain of sugar in any of it. So yes, I'm well aware of the time and I wish I weren't. Do me a service and don't remind me of mealtimes until I'm out of this gods-forsaken sickbay." With that, May lies back down and turns away from Vie, yelping quietly in pain as she does so.

st4rw4k3r

Vies turns pale and frowns. She tries to talk but can't muster a word. Vie turns slowly and walks out of May's medical room. She walks out of her work station and posts a sign up thats says "Out". She locks the door and begins walking down the hall towards the mess hall, as silent as a ghost. Half hoping to run into someone to talk to.