• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 05:23:57 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Curse of the Viper Forum RPG - Capture Dat Flag!

Started by RavenOfRazgriz, May 10, 2011, 06:06:43 am

Celdia

May finishes her cake and slides the plate away, lounging in her chair a bit and examining the captain closely, obviously in no rush to go anywhere so soon after eating. "So why do they call you 'The Viper'? You don't look very snake-like..."
  • Modding version: PSX
  • Discord username: Celdia#0

RavenOfRazgriz

Atrius turns to May, having just finished his own plate.  "Something about being able to use the heat-seeking of the Zaku's bazooka to make Feds think they're being attacked from both sides.  Some kid thought it up after a battle and it stuck.  If you're disappointed, I could always put in some contacts and try to get my skin clammy for you."

VampragonLord

May 27, 2011, 03:09:50 am #122 Last Edit: May 27, 2011, 03:10:18 am by VampragonLord
Spotting the vending machine from where she was standing, she eyed it, then checked her pockets for some loose change, not much, "On second thought, that cake was plenty appetizing, i think i was just low on sugar from the mission. feelin much better now" she said, plopping back down in her chair. " 'Z that all cap'n? A title like that sounds like it'd 'ave a bit more kick behind it....Though you're still runnin the same zaku's us. What's with that? Arent you a hero or something?" she leaned back, having enjoyed the mission, but a bit put off by not having been able to test her zaku's limits.
15:05   slave: consensual slavery is the best thing ever~

RavenOfRazgriz

"Sorry, Lyra, but not all of us can be the Red Comet after all."  Atrius replies to Lyra as she sits back down.  "They issued a Commander-Type Zaku but they apparently fumbled the delivery.  It's supposed to arrive with the shipment of F-Type Zaku IIs we're getting soon."  He reaches under his trench coat, pulling out a small flask and taking a sip of the contents.

VampragonLord

Her eyes drift off a bit at the mention of char, and she glazes over, only catching the tail end of your sentence, she then snaps back "Ya, guess so, you're not so bad you'reself though. F-types? Zaku IIs? bah. Sounds too gimmicky to me, my zaku satisfies me just fine~ though i wouldnt mind something else to sample. Any idea what that blue thing we found was? or is that sposed to be all hush hush now? if so we could always just go find a room...." she let her voice trail off a bit at the end, gauging the captian's reaction.

Celdia

May 27, 2011, 03:30:28 am #125 Last Edit: May 27, 2011, 04:43:25 am by Celdia
May's eyes light up at the mention of F-Types. "So the new models are in mass production now?! That's the MS-06F, isn't it? I heard its a lightweight version of the MS-06C's we're piloting. Oh I bet father is so pleased to see it getting put to use finally!" She practically beams with joy while she talks.

RavenOfRazgriz

Atrius gives Lyra a sideways glance and can't help a barely-visible smirk before returning to his normal composure.  "I have a few details on it, but not many, sorry."  He turns to May.  "They plan on retrofitting all the old C-Types to F-Types by request as well, I've read."

Celdia

May suddenly looks very distraught by this bit of news. "What...you mean remove the heavy armor from my Merrygate? I don't know how I'd feel about that..." Her gaze drops to the table as a look of deep contemplation crosses her face.

VampragonLord

May 27, 2011, 04:39:14 am #129 Last Edit: May 27, 2011, 04:42:05 am by VampragonLord
Lyra notes May's fairly back and forth reactions "Someones a big zaku fan it seems... It is pretty nice having that power..... did you see what we could do to those tanks! though you sound like you know your stuff pretty well. Sounds like your father was a pretty important man, was he behind the new models?" Lyra didn't really follow each make and model religiously, she just enjoyed stickin with the zaku she'd had since day one.... well... most of it at least, no zaku lasted forever, and she was due for a trade up, but she didnt feel like buying "the new zaku 2.023432242" or whatever it was. She wanted something totally different.

Celdia

At the mention of her father May perks right back up again, smiling brightly. "He is! He's one of the top engineers for Zeonic and has his hands into a little bit of everything from what I hear, though that is precious little nowadays. I don't know exactly what projects he works on anymore. Everything is so hush-hush since this war started. I haven't even been able to speak with him in some time now. I write letters but all I ever get back are notices that he has received them and that he isn't allowed to write back."

VampragonLord

Lyra listens to May go on about him, wondering just how in love with her father this girl is, but figures its harmless enough "Sounds like a good man to know then, shame bout those letters though... I'm sure it'll all be over soon enough though, you saw how little the EFF stood against us! Guess your father made some pretty good machines, shame we're the only ones using em right. Le's show 'em how its really done next time!" With that, she looked 'round, noticing the group in the mess hall had thinned a bit, leaving only scattered groups at tables. Lyra pondered if they should head elsewhere, but said nothing.

RavenOfRazgriz

"That attitude will get you killed."  Atrius says to Lyra bluntly as he gets up, dumping his scraps into the garbage and putting the tray on the collector, thinking to himself for a moment.

VampragonLord

"Sorry then cap'n, just enjoying a victory where we all made it home in one piece." she nodded her head, and looked about the table. "Though we're still missing someone.... i'm guessing the girl who went nuts out there.... figure she's alright? she took a few heavy blows, and we didnt really see much of her out there." Lyra stretches, realizing how long its been since she slept, I'm going to go take a nap sir, send someone by my room if you need me, i'm a bit of a heavy sleeper and don't trust those comms to wake me. and with that, she waved and said a quick good-bye to the group, then headed off for her dorm.

Celdia

May apparently totally zoned out and is sitting alone at the table for a while before she notices this. Looking around for a brief moment, and having enough grace to blush about her predicament, she exits the cafe and heads for her quarters to write another letter detailing their sortie to her father and then get some rest.

st4rw4k3r

Lyra chose not to go to the vending machine after all, Vie sat back down a quietly watched a conversation unfold in-front of her. When Vie saw Lyra and Atrius leaving, she turned to May and smiled. "Well, I'm off too. See you all later. Au revoir." Vie got up and walked out of the room. She noticed her and Lyra were walking the same direction. "Might it be, that are rooms are next to each other? I have B3, you?"

VampragonLord

Lyra, having slipped into her room much earlier down the hall then B3, and then, immediately passing out on her bed, didnt even hear Vie's question. After some time passed, she woke up, got herself ready for the night, and headed towards the hangar, wanting to see how the upgrades were going, and guessing it'd be the best place to find someone.

RavenOfRazgriz

Atrius is still in the hangar, sitting in the open-cockpit of his Zaku, thinking to himself quietly.  He sees Lyra enter the hangar, but doesn't say anything, turning his attention back to an old photo in his right hand.

st4rw4k3r

May 27, 2011, 06:28:08 pm #139 Last Edit: May 27, 2011, 08:23:01 pm by st4rw4k3r
Walking on forward waiting for Lyra's reply, Vie noticed Lyra was being awfully quiet. Vie glanced over to look at Lyra, noticing, she was no longer there. Vie Sighed and continued walking to her room. Upon reaching it, she noticed she was right across the hall from the Medical Room. She pulled out a key from her pocket and unlocked the door to B3. Vie walked around inspecting her room, before taking a shower, and heading to bed, for a nap.