• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 06:40:56 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

FFT: Newtype (Playable Demo in One Week, Armor Posted)

Started by Eternal248, April 19, 2010, 12:18:19 am

Alaris

Well, it appears the Demo is on the first post.  Mind if I do some video-playthrough? I is bored at the moment... not that I don't have things to do, would just like to do something fresh-ish, and new-er.
  • Modding version: PSX

Episode 42 is out! Click above to watch!

Pride

That is the old Newtype. Some technical errors (and real life stuff) on my side have stalled the release of the demo but I've been working hard on it today to restore the lost work and I full expect to be finished some time tonight or early tomorrow. I apologize to everyone looking forward to the release for this delay.
Check out my ASM thread. Who doesn't like hax?

Alaris

So you expect to have a demo out soon? Or you expect to have that work finished soon, and a demo out later?

Episode 42 is out! Click above to watch!

Pride

Check out my ASM thread. Who doesn't like hax?

Eternal

• Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817