• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:44:01 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Valk's Projects: 2021 update (Trance) Terra, Fran, Main Vagrant Story cast +more

Started by Valkirst, May 23, 2014, 03:27:56 pm

Valkirst

So I decided to model her after a friend of mine. I showed it to her and she got super excited. 😅
  • Modding version: PSX
Completed Sprites
  • Discord username: Valkirst

3lric

Valkirst

Took a few days off, but back to it.
Completed Sprites

Valkirst

Lol, more like 70%

So this happened...

Did I overdo the uhh... "physics"
Completed Sprites

3lric

Quote from: Valkirst on March 22, 2019, 07:50:24 pm
Lol, more like 70%

So this happened...

Well, its up to you, but I just wanted to say that when Jot5 re-release comes out the new Lamia will come with it (also new wizards). They are already complete, we just arent making them public until the re-release

Valkirst

Quote from: Elric on March 22, 2019, 09:16:58 pm
Well, its up to you, but I just wanted to say that when Jot5 re-release comes out the new Lamia will come with it (also new wizards). They are already complete, we just arent making them public until the re-release

HOLY MOTHER OF PEARL! 😍

Can't wait to see the rest. 🙌

EDIT: All this did was inspire, thanks Elric! I'm super grateful you shared
Completed Sprites

azavier

Guess this just means elegant flier may get done sooner (:  elricccccc that sprite is so good lol. What a joy ! It really gives me Mermaid Queen from Tactics Orge: Knight Of Lodis vibes!

Vanya

Quote from: Valkirst on March 22, 2019, 07:50:24 pm
Lol, more like 70%

So this happened...

Physics are fine. Is that what's her name from Breath of Fire?
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
¯\(°_0)/¯

3lric

3lric

Quote from: azavier on April 05, 2019, 09:10:22 am
:(

Being pushy or needy does not grant motivation or free time IRL to work on things. He will finish when he finishes

Vanya

¯\(°_0)/¯

Valkirst

😅 Just started working on her again. I just had a very busy week and a half. I think I just need to do lower half of all the arms and then just fix some things here and there. Did I think of a name for her as well. If anybody has any insight or something that might be useful maybe lore-wise. I was thinking either Meron or Soraya?
Completed Sprites

azavier

Really LOVE how u did the hair. Also Soraya or Tanya or Sonya ( just finished MKX) sounds nice!

Valkirst

Working on the colors... 🤔

Too much saturation, me thinks
Completed Sprites

Nyzer

Best to take colors directly from existing vanilla sprites rather than choosing colors of your own.

And I don't know whether it's best to change the hair color along with everything else.

Valkirst

Oh yeah, I took most of the colors From pre existing ones. I just really don't like the black and I think I'm gonna try using a different set of blacks, maybe from the Oracle's hat.

Update:
Completed Sprites