• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:03:21 pm

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Hello!

Started by Ronin1984, October 08, 2014, 01:31:19 pm

Ronin1984

Hello everyone! I'm ronin1984 but I answer just fine to Nick (I'm not the private, secretive type). I probably should have introduced myself before posting so much but hey- better late than never! Lets see..... I'm a divorced dad of two young sons living in Ohio and I enjoy profound talks, hugs, long walks on the beach.... oh wait, wrong site.  :oops:  :lol:
On a slightly more serious note I've been working on a sequel project every day and I'd like to express gratitude for the support I've received thus far in these threads. Thanks! Hopefully I'll be able to pay it forward someday.
And backing away from the seriousness once again..... I just got done reading some of the 'Roll to Dodge' thread and its been seriously cracking me up!

Anyway, greetings! :)
"History does not repeat itself but it often does rhyme." -Mark Twain

Angel

Hi, Doctor Nick!

Welcome to FFH, where all your dreams come true!

:welcome:
  • Modding version: PSX
* Angel should quit being a lazy bitch
<@Elric> I agree to that as well

nyanyame nyanyajuu nyanyado no nyarabide nyakunyaku inyanyaku nyanyahan nyanyadai nyannyaku nyarabete nyaganyagame
At the end of the day, are we not all trapped inside lemons?

TristanBeoulve

WELCOME TO FINAL FANTASY HACKTICS, WHERE ALL YOUR DREAMS COME TRUE!
"There is blood on my hands, how long till it lies on my heart?"

3lric

Welcome aboard man, hope you stick around.

Xifanie

People shouldn't feel bad for introducing after a few weeks, gosh... we get to greet so many people that don't make it past their introduction topic, which is really depressing.

Welcome. Don't forget to take off your titanium full plate; you could damage the furniture.
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

Ronin1984

Thanks so much, everyone! :) I'm not a doctor but I play one on the TV in my head! :p I love to say that joke while administering any first aid. I duly plan on staying a while. When are good times to check into the chat?

P.S. I prefer armor and shields to weapons but I do love swords!

Angel

Usually around 8pm to 2am (or later) Eastern is the busiest stretch of the day. If Rufio is around and Elric isn't passed out, mornings can be on the busy side, too.

nyanyame nyanyajuu nyanyado no nyarabide nyakunyaku inyanyaku nyanyahan nyanyadai nyannyaku nyarabete nyaganyagame

Ronin1984

Thanks! I would have been on but the last couple of days Mibbit just keeps loading and loading forever for some reason. Needless to say my laptop is a POS but I'm not sure why that would stop working all of a sudden. :(

Angel

I've had that happen in the past. Try holding down the shift key and hitting the refresh button. Failing that, there's always mIRC...