• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 17, 2024, 10:26:47 pm

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

CCP - Battle Logs

Started by Wiz, June 24, 2011, 02:50:07 pm

Reks

• Modding version: Other/Unknown
  • Discord username: Reks#0128

Reks

Part 13: If Two's a Crowd and Three's a Party, Then What Does Five Make?

Reks

Part 14: Seriously, Put Up a Sign or Something

Reks

Reks

Part 16: More like BLUNDERbuss

Reks

Reks

CCP2 Let's Play is temporarily on hold until more ENTDs in Chapter 4 are finished.

Also because Celdie said so :P

Argy

No problem Reks. I have fallen behind again. Celdia fixing a few things in chap. 4 to make it better, well that can't be a bad thing.
  • Modding version: PSX
Kotetsu Quad Killer!!

Reks

Quote from: Argy on September 18, 2015, 01:36:55 am
No problem Reks. I have fallen behind again. Celdia fixing a few things in chap. 4 to make it better, well that can't be a bad thing.

More like it's yet work to be done

I'd attempted the Goland Colliery and in the first map, got a mostly hidden Cloud scene (when you have to save his ass, the event just played out inside of the wall), and then Ramza started stuck in one of my other units and I couldn't move either of them. The rewards/enemy equipment was also mostly random, including Hide Caps from the start of the game on 30+ Alchemists.

So right now a lot of stuff is unfinished and broken, so just waiting on her fixes before I continue.

Mudvayne

I've really enjoyed this LP. I'm almost all caught up and am quite sad to see it on a haitus, very excited to see the rest of this patch if it ever comes to completion. Does this meqn Celdia will be finishing this patch sometime soon? :P

Celdia

I don't know about "soon". I've definitely scrapped some ideas for special events I was thinking about adding in because they're just going to be too much damned trouble to bother with. I think I've got up through Bed Desert about ready to go in Chapter 4 though so the LP might keep on for a little longer sooner rather than later. Just seeing some interest in this again has gotten me working a bit.
  • Discord username: Celdia#0

Argy

Finally caught up and I am loving it.... 600 damage from those claws.... Wow!! I can't wait for more. Just a couple of things; how did Celdie get claws into the game? And the Cat ear hood? I remember years ago she did something by extracting the pictures from
somewhere. Secondly, is it possible to assign a job class to an item via ALMA? I see Celdie used it to give innates to items.
Anyway, keep up the great work Reks!!
Also, when you have finished this can you give Parted Waya the same sort of treatment!!
Kotetsu Quad Killer!!

Reks

Quote from: Argy on September 27, 2015, 05:55:30 am
Finally caught up and I am loving it.... 600 damage from those claws.... Wow!! I can't wait for more. Just a couple of things; how did Celdie get claws into the game? And the Cat ear hood? I remember years ago she did something by extracting the pictures from
somewhere. Secondly, is it possible to assign a job class to an item via ALMA? I see Celdie used it to give innates to items.
Also, when you have finished this can you give Parted Waya the same sort of treatment!!

Yeah, that's easy enough.

I've been taking a bit of a break to playtest another game, but once that's over and I get through it, I'll return to CCP2 and show off what else Celdie has done.

Shouldn't be more than a week, since work's been leaving me too exhausted to speak for recording.

Celdia

Quote from: Argy on September 27, 2015, 05:55:30 am

Claws: Replaced sprites for ninja swords.
Cat Ear Hood: Pretty sure I copied the sprite for that straight out of A/A2.
As for items giving a job class...funny you should ask about that. :D Stay tuned.
  • Discord username: Celdia#0

Argy

Celdie, I take it with the claws you made the changes on the wep sheet. As for giving items a job class that will be interesting. I mean will it have just what you have learnt? Aren't there issues when you go over 32 abilities as well? To say that I am intrigued about how you will implement this would be an understatement but I really look forward to it as it gives scope to a ffx-2 type system being utilised. Good luck!!😊
Kotetsu Quad Killer!!

Reks

Figured that it was past time to give a progress report

Currently between jobs and no home internet, so not a lot of time for/focus on games

Don't worry, I haven't forgotten or lost interest.

Argy

Thank you for the update Reks. I have really missed your LP of this great patch. Good luck in your hunt for a job!! The sooner, the better!! :)
Kotetsu Quad Killer!!

Reks

Quote from: Argy on October 28, 2015, 03:41:43 am
Thank you for the update Reks. I have really missed your LP of this great patch. Good luck in your hunt for a job!! The sooner, the better!! :)

Got one already :P

Only snag now is that Camtasia refuses to record system audio. Didn't have this issue at all before,  so I have no idea what broke.

Argy

Brilliant news about the job!! Shame about camtasia, but I am more than happy to wait for 'but alas' and 'wha... wha...what!...'
Kotetsu Quad Killer!!

Reks

Got Camtasia working, and caught up a bit. I can show off Rad's Blue Mage job as soon as I get past Dorter 2 (both attempts thus far have proven to strike me with abysmal luck).

Should be up either tonight or tomorrow.