• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 03:17:52 am

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Bugs

Started by SentinalBlade, May 01, 2009, 04:56:00 pm

SentinalBlade

May 01, 2009, 04:56:00 pm Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by SentinalBlade
This topic is never dead. if you find a bug, post it here, regardless of when the last post was.

portraits are not showing correctly on the formation screen. ----Fixed

Amplifier is still half of a monk sprite. im not sure if i want ot finish Zozma's Older version ,or switch to the new one with the new legs.

Chemist Move-Find-Item Ability is screwy. This has been brought ot melonheads attention. it still says move-find-item in teh editor, but in game it appears as the last ability in the primary skillset (Is "ABILITY", OK?)

Wrong sprite types across the board, female bloodmancer needs a change as well as female painbreaker. ----"Mostly" Fixed(i may have missed one or two)

Chapter 1 Ramza is using 19Guts, Chapter 2-3 is using 1A, as he normally does, but chapter 4 Ramza goes back to 19Guts instead of 1B. ----Fixed
The Ghoul, Gust and Revenant family have the same skill set of a ghoul.----Fixed

Amplifiers don't have innate train yet----Fixed

SilvasRuin

May 01, 2009, 05:04:13 pm #1 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by SilvasRuin
Where are the two amplifier sprites?  I'd like to compare them, and maybe you could use some input on which is preferable.