• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

May 10, 2024, 10:06:12 am

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Coming and going board?

Started by VampragonLord, May 14, 2010, 02:04:36 pm

VampragonLord

I think it was kage who mentioned this in another topic.
We should make a board specifically designated for the "coming/going" people where people can make topics if they are going to be gone for a while, or to inform of us their return. This would make it easier to know WHO is out and who isnt, instead of having it all in the general where topics may get buried. (topics of "gone for 3 monthes" may get buried, and the current ongoing general topics may get buried)
15:05   slave: consensual slavery is the best thing ever~

Xifanie

1) We don't care about people leaving.
2) There was already the introductions forum which was a huge failure and only led to spam.
  • Modding version: PSX
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

VampragonLord

@ 1)
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=5109
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=5082
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=5035
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4978
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4985
the topics are springing up
2) you could just make it a sub-forum of spam then. it doesnt need its own huge place, but it would get them out of the general forum, and it would be more accessible to those were curious.
/logical reasoning
15:05   slave: consensual slavery is the best thing ever~

SilvasRuin

For the record, my thread had a purpose other than saying "Hi, I'm back!" and if that was the only thing I had to say, I probably would have put it in spam or just plain not made it.