• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 02:52:07 am

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Morrowind Mods

Started by Chthonian, January 01, 2012, 07:09:33 am

Chthonian

I have made a few mods for Morrowind, but I think the people here might enjoy these 2 particular ones:

These are my Final Fantasy Tactics and VII banners! If you would like these please message me for them.
"Revenge is a Death, best served cold"

Chthonian

Here are a few more screen shots of a WIP I'm working on, but this is a house not just some banners.

Also I realize this site is primarily for FFT and other "old-school" games, but I love those games and Morrowind, so I felt the need to share these. I realize maybe not alot of people here play Morrowind or other games like it, but who knows, maybe someone here will have played Morrowind and the FF series like me and really appreciate these. Anyway though I hope I'm not intruding by throwing a game that really doesn't "fit in" with the rest into the mix.

Eternal

Not at all, it's called Non-FFT Mods for a reason. :P
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

Kaijyuu

I was under the impression Morrowind was "old school" now.
  • Modding version: PSX

Chthonian

HAHA, thanks guys and ya I'd call Morrowind "old-school" but if compared to some other games its not that old. I'll probably be putting up some more pics from other stuff I've done too, all in good time.

GeneralStrife