• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

FFT 1.3 Chapter II Start Save State!!

Started by Eiyer, February 09, 2014, 12:58:26 pm

Eiyer

Hi guys, I'm not sure if this is the right spot, but it is a help section >.< I woke up today and my 1.3 save file (as I didn't have a current Save State) was erased...or gone. I was just wondering if anyone here happened to be sitting on a 1.3 Chapter II start save state?

3lric

1.3 is not hosted on this site. All 1.3 questions should be asked over on the site it comes from.
  • Modding version: PSX

Eiyer

I'm sorry, I honestly did NOT know that it was something undiscussed here. I figured it was part of the community, as it seems to be one of the most popular mods.

Timbo

It's not a big deal. 1.3 is supported by Voldemort, it's hosted on it's own site, so it's supported on its own site. I'd point you to Dome's FFT+. He has an alternate take on balance that's not based on artificial difficulty (enemies with bloated levels and special jobs.) It's hosted on this site and its pretty good.
  • Discord username: Timbo

Eiyer

Is FFT+ completed though? I'm not real sure what all I'm looking at when I look at that progress bar. I know some stuff may not be taken into effect on there though.

Timbo

FFT: Plus has been completed for quite some time its on version 1.01c Beta.
  • Discord username: Timbo

Jumza

Quote from: Jack of All Trades on February 09, 2014, 04:30:41 pm
version 1.01c Beta.

I believe it being in Beta is indicative of it -not- being finished. But I haven't looked at FFT+ in a long time.

I still recommend playing it though.
Nyzer: Alma teleports out of her own possessed body.
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

Eiyer

I'm thinking about playing that one. Anything...special about it besides difficulty? I saw all those classes and abilities, are you able to be more classes or are those just all the classes you come across in the game?