• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 07:24:47 pm

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

I've Been Gone Awhile...

Started by Miroshi Beshima, December 22, 2009, 04:32:19 pm

Miroshi Beshima

December 22, 2009, 04:32:19 pm Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Miroshi Beshima
As the topic says, I havn't been on here for awhile. Luckily christmas is almost here and I'll be able to get a laptop. Right now im using my wii to get on here and I've looked at some topics so I know whats been goin on, buutt i think i need someone to help tell me whats new here. I wanted to get this done before i get my laptop so I can get right to work when i do get if....also, why was Zalge banned...heh just curious XD. Thanks to anyone who replies! (i wonder if i put this on the right board >.<)

VampragonLord

December 22, 2009, 10:10:34 pm #1 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by VampragonLord
spamming/hitting on magitek and harassing and causing me general grief, along with being a whiney emo.
15:05   slave: consensual slavery is the best thing ever~

Miroshi Beshima

Umm, thanks for that wonderful info....though that really doesn't help me kno wat new discoveries have happened here...

LastingDawn

Ah, well we've made large progress on a lot of fronts, but far too much to post here, I would suggest you check out the Wiki.
"Moment's anger can revert to joy,
sadness can be turned to delight.
A nation destroyed cannot be restored,
the dead brought back to life."

Art of War

Beta & Gretchen Forever!!!!

Miroshi Beshima

Ok, i will check the wiki. i forgot about the wiki XD