• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:15:03 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

VGM 3 WINNER: Battle for Everyones Souls!!

Started by Eternal, November 01, 2013, 09:42:44 pm

Eternal

November 01, 2013, 09:42:44 pm Last Edit: February 27, 2014, 05:51:19 pm by Elric
THREAD HIGHJACK BY ELRIC

Since nothing was happening with this due to a completely unrelated matter (O_0)
I figured I'd go ahead and start it up again for everyone who was enjoying it.
I've also made a new Bracket Page below, it's the same as Eternal's was, but
this way I can update it.

-BRACKET-

http://challonge.com/vgm301

-Elric
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

PX_Timefordeath

Also, I exist

CT5Holy

This song was always awesome, but then I heard it live at the recent Video Games Live in San Francisco. Absolutely amazing.

Winner of the 1st FFT 1.3 AI Tourney

Kagebunji

November 02, 2013, 09:56:57 am #3 Last Edit: November 03, 2013, 05:01:36 pm by Kagebunji
The Battle for Everyone's Souls- Persona 3

Summoned Beast Battle- Dissidia 012 [Duodecim]
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Jumza

November 02, 2013, 11:36:47 am #4 Last Edit: November 07, 2013, 10:20:29 am by Jumza
Pokémon X/Y - Professor Sycamore's Theme Music HD (Official)

• Modding version: PSX
Nyzer: Alma teleports out of her own possessed body.
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

TrueLight

November 02, 2013, 01:12:19 pm #5 Last Edit: November 02, 2013, 01:19:50 pm by TrueLight

Dome

November 02, 2013, 02:31:34 pm #6 Last Edit: November 04, 2013, 03:06:52 am by Dome

Quote from: Eternal on November 01, 2013, 09:42:44 pm
EDIT: This was my 2500th post. :x

Noob

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Eternal

The deadline is going to be the 10th, so however many tracks are submitted by then will be what we use!
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"

bcrobert

November 03, 2013, 01:15:11 am #8 Last Edit: November 03, 2013, 01:23:47 am by bcrobert

My FFTA hacking tools: http://ffhacktics.com/smf/index.php?topic=9559.0

Believe it or not, I'm still working on this game.

Joseph Strife

My entries! :D

Gaffgarion: It's in the contract!
Ramza: Does your contract says: "When you find a former squire, that now is a Holy knight that has kidnapped a princess, in a bridge by a waterfall fighting a brigade you are supposed to kill everybody that helps him!"
Gaffgarion: ... Sure!
Ramza: ... Let me see your contract...
Gaffgarion: ... No...

3lric

^ Couldn't find a version of this that was not already part of a best of list lol ^

Sephiroth

November 04, 2013, 03:05:06 am #11 Last Edit: November 08, 2013, 04:41:27 am by Sephiroth

Tell me what you cherish most. Give me the pleasure of taking it away

Myrmidon

I STILL sya best in series.

also, I LOVE creepy music.

Lijj

November 04, 2013, 07:37:15 pm #13 Last Edit: November 04, 2013, 08:53:59 pm by Lijj
Castlevania Aria of Sorrow

Aquaria

Angel

Final Fantasy VIII - Fisherman's Horizon (Fithos Lusec Wecos Vinosec ver)

Persona 4 - Signs of Love
* Angel should quit being a lazy bitch
<@Elric> I agree to that as well

nyanyame nyanyajuu nyanyado no nyarabide nyakunyaku inyanyaku nyanyahan nyanyadai nyannyaku nyarabete nyaganyagame
At the end of the day, are we not all trapped inside lemons?

Eternal

Tomorrow is the last day to enter!

Reks

YES I'M IN TIME FOR THIS ONE

• Discord username: Reks#0128

Eternal

There's room for four more tracks!

Kagebunji

If no one will sign up, perhaps some of the users who already posted should?

Eternal

If we don't have any more entries by the end of the night, I'll let everyone else submit one more song until we have 32.