• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 10:53:17 am

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

¡ǝbpop oʇ ןןoɹ

Started by PX_Timefordeath, September 12, 2011, 03:24:12 pm

st4rw4k3r

Thank you!
4s so don't make me look at peoples boobs >.>

Dome

So...innocent won't work, right?
>Takes out the spamhammer in attempt to use it as a baseball bat against the meteor

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Kokojo

September 20, 2011, 06:15:53 pm #63 Last Edit: September 20, 2011, 06:36:48 pm by Kokojo
Quote from: RavenOfRazgriz
-> Follow Celdia onto the meteor and throw a Frozen Meatball at Eternal to cancel his Holy charge.

Your roll : 4

You do just that.

ETERNAL MUST ROLL TO DODGE!
Your roll : 1

You cannot withstand the frozen meatball, as it is your only weakness.

Eternal is dead

Quote from: Celdia
> Don the hat, grin like an idiot and use that portal - this is gonna be one helluva ride. :D

Your roll : 3 (+1)

You appear on top of the meteorite. However, you din't think this very much : There is fire..

CELDIA MUST ROLL TO DODGE!
Your roll : 2

Celdia is badly hurt by the fire, but manages to hang on and re-enact an awesome scene. (wounded)

Quote from: Joseph Strife
> I teleport into all this madness in hope and start protecting Eternal with my dual pistols Ivory and Ebony so he can cast Holy and save us from Meteor.

Your roll : 6

Even if Eternal died, you manage to aim your bullets so perfectly and uterrly well that you get them to hit Eternal's hearth softly and get him breathing again.

Eternal is brought back to life!

Quote from: Eternal248
>Continue charging Holy while dodging delicious meatballs.

You failed to dodge the meatballs, and you also failed finishing the spell.

Quote from: PX_Timefordeath
> Punch out Kokojo and take back the game

Your roll : 5

You punch me and take back the game, with my blessings. (+1 next roll) (Better be on time this time!)

Quote from: Dome
>Takes out the spamhammer in attempt to use it as a baseball bat against the meteor

You take the super spamhammer, and use it as a baseball bat againts the meteor, sending it back from whence it came!... With Celdia. You feel so troll right now. (+1 to roll next funny action)

I forgot to play again, lawl.
> Find bombs.

You find bombs. A lot of them. They are shiny and highly explosive. You also find a women-bomb. She's seducing enought to reduce the roll by -1 on the next action done by someone!

Players Table
Kokojo - Has wings, bombs and a Women bomb that can -1 roll a target.
Eternal248-
VampdragonLord -
RavenofRagriz -
Celdia - On a meteor, hurling back towards space. (wounded)
Dome - +1 to roll next funny action. Has a power ring.
St4rwalk3r -
PX- +1 next roll
Joseph Stife - Has two guns.
I keep leaving, I keep coming back. Boomerang boy.

Eternal

• Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

Dome

>Drinks an X-potion too, to party with Eternal
He remembers too late that he is an undead

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Joseph Strife

> I go off on a quest to find the legendary sword Rebellion that was on hold by Dante along woth Ivory and Ebony so i have good thing to defend myself
Gaffgarion: It's in the contract!
Ramza: Does your contract says: "When you find a former squire, that now is a Holy knight that has kidnapped a princess, in a bridge by a waterfall fighting a brigade you are supposed to kill everybody that helps him!"
Gaffgarion: ... Sure!
Ramza: ... Let me see your contract...
Gaffgarion: ... No...

st4rw4k3r

September 20, 2011, 07:02:20 pm #67 Last Edit: September 20, 2011, 07:20:28 pm by st4rw4k3r
> Realize, I forgot to post last turn. (Not because of the boobs >.>) Become the deity of No Pants

Celdia

> Open the sandbox-panel and give myself a full set of Syndicate space gear
  • Modding version: PSX
  • Discord username: Celdia#0

Kokojo

September 21, 2011, 07:30:55 pm #70 Last Edit: September 21, 2011, 07:37:12 pm by Kokojo
Quote from: Eternal248
>Drink an X-Potion!

You drink a X-potion! You feel so pumped up! (+1 to next roll)

Quote from: Dome
>Drinks an X-potion too, to party with Eternal
He remembers too late that he is an undead

That X-potion contained the essence of ROSEBUD FFH LEGEND! (Everyone now +1 Dome on attacks)

Quote from: Joseph Strife
> I go off on a quest to find the legendary sword Rebellion that was on hold by Dante along woth Ivory and Ebony so i have good thing to defend myself

You decide to do that, but you can't start a quest since mapquest is down.

Quote from: st4rw4k3r
> Realize, I forgot to post last turn. (Not because of the boobs >.>) Become the deity of No Pants

You grow very much. You are now a god of no pantsyness. (+6 againts people withouth pants)

Quote from: Celdia
> Open the sandbox-panel and give myself a full set of Syndicate space gear

Your roll : 3
You do so, but you accidently drag in a hand teleporter and set it off!

CELDIA MUST ROLL TO DODGE

You end up in Dome's mind. You die pretty quickly.

Celdia has died.

Quote from: RavenOfRazgriz
> Remind everyone this isn't Spam so the Super Spamhammer has no effect here and turn the Meteor around like a car full of bitchy children.

You sucessfully remind us that, and your turn the meteor around. But you turn it so much and so quickly, it forms a singularity and then a black hole!

EVERYONE MUST ROLL TO DODGE
Kokojo's -roll : 4
You fly away and don't get hurt!

Eternal248's roll : 4(+1)
You dance like a madman and combat the pull of the singularity by use advanced-level dance psysics. A pretty girl decides to accompagny you. (You will roll 2 dices on the next action. Bigger one is the best.)

VampdragonLord's roll : 2
You get trown off by the singularity and hurt yourself! (wounded)

RavenofRagriz's roll : 5
You evade your own singularity with such style and elegance that a magical pony decided gives you a gift. (Force-a-player-to-do-a-suicidal-action hat. Must be dice-rolled to use.)

Dome's roll : 4
You get away by rowing with your eyebrowns.

St4rwalk3r's roll : 5

You are far in your own no-pants-land, so the singularity does not affect you. You decide to spice things up a bit (Curse : Make Player roll -1. Cannot miss, no need to be rolled.)

PX's roll : 3(+1)

You imagine the black hole is non-existant, and as such, you're not affected by it.

Joseph Strife's roll : 2

You react way too late, and you get a bit crushed by the black hole. Be happy that it's small.

> Bomb Raven for his sins.
You instead bomb a dove. (Lost bombs)

Players Table
Kokojo - Has wings, and a Women bomb that can -1 roll a target.
Eternal248- +one dice to next roll
VampdragonLord - Wounded
RavenofRagriz - Has a Force-a-player-to-do-a-suicidal-action hat
Dome - +1 to roll next funny action. Has a power ring. Gets +1ed by anyone that attacks him.
St4rwalk3r - +6 againts people withouth pants. Has a -1 to roll curse box.
PX-
Joseph Stife - Has two guns. Wounded.
I keep leaving, I keep coming back. Boomerang boy.

Kalas

Lijj

>Steps up to the sword in the stone and removes the Sword of Mana also known as Excaliber.

Eternal

• Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

Joseph Strife

Man, what a bad luck on this turn :(
> I cast Cure on myself so i'm back at action again.
Gaffgarion: It's in the contract!
Ramza: Does your contract says: "When you find a former squire, that now is a Holy knight that has kidnapped a princess, in a bridge by a waterfall fighting a brigade you are supposed to kill everybody that helps him!"
Gaffgarion: ... Sure!
Ramza: ... Let me see your contract...
Gaffgarion: ... No...

Celdia

> leave corpse as a ghost and start haunting Eternal
  • Discord username: Celdia#0

st4rw4k3r

September 22, 2011, 12:15:49 am #76 Last Edit: September 22, 2011, 12:21:00 am by st4rw4k3r
> Realize I have the power over the pants-less ones! Use said power to ask the one in front of me if they would like to follow under me! I am an amazing lord of pants-less-ness! And I shall gain enough power to become a deity!

PX_Timefordeath

September 22, 2011, 12:26:10 am #77 Last Edit: September 22, 2011, 12:35:22 am by PX_Timefordeath
> Pilot a Worker 8 and shoot laser beams at everyone unless they dance

>

st4rw4k3r

why not take the game back PX?

Twinees

>like the movie "Ghost", I learn how to move objects as a ghost, and use this ability to hurl things at Eternal.