• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 18, 2024, 03:25:46 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

☢ ☢ ☢ FFT 1.3 AI Tournament Season 5 ☢ ☢ ☢ [FINISHED] Post-Discussion

Started by Wiz, May 27, 2011, 12:04:42 am

DomieV

OUCH! your teams hurts man! GG Mando, I can see you going further in this tourney

Angelus

June 09, 2011, 04:47:40 am #201 Last Edit: June 09, 2011, 04:48:14 am by Angelus
bullocks I lost! Damn my team isnt tanky enough! Ah well, GG Wiz, yours was just better. Cheers

Zenius

Pride

• Modding version: PSX
Check out my ASM thread. Who doesn't like hax?

Barren

I'll be uploading the next 4 matches tomorrow because I got school later on. But I am already recording the matches so that this season should still roll along nicely
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
You dare cross blades with me?

Wiz

Ahh, I was hoping Odal would win cuz now I'm gonna have to deal with that DO wizard of his. According to my test runs, I only win my matches roughly half the time, so it's gonna be a tough fight up ahead :shock: Basically whoever has their DO user (my Samurai, his Wizard) go down first and puts the respective team on rez duty will lose.

Thank the lord that ninja had fly otherwise it would've been another bout like Round 2 where I narrowly slithered away in victory. GG Angelus and GL in the Loser's Bracket (hopefully Gaignun joins ya'll there).

That was a close Round 1 and an unlucky Round 2 with that Cocatoris

Too much DPS from Mando. Two-handed Lancer ftw!

Damn, that Pride's Lancer tanked the HELL out of Round 1, but ended up winning anyways with Haverymayer putting up a good fight :P

Cyclops + the Great Morbol from LordBobBree = PUNISHING!

Frog 2 FTW!

Btw y'all, I finished the rest of my matches for the tourney, so all what's left is editing (includes music hunting, but NOWHERE near as big of a chore since my love Dissy linked me to a helpful tool)!

Basically, this means I know one of the participants that's going to the finals (too bad you won't know until then nah-nah-ne-nah-nah) :mrgreen:

Melancthon

Me vs phil?  Oh man, I hope a re-directed Frog 2 causes at least one match to end in Frog against Frog melee action.
Just a collaborator plotting collaboration.
"WHATS ST AJORA'S DEAL DUDE!?"

veliuz

Fuck Charm
Fuck Monks

Just saying.........

Really good job casting Wiz!

Gaignun

June 10, 2011, 06:30:02 pm #208 Last Edit: June 10, 2011, 06:31:00 pm by Gaignun
Battle 10 Loser's Bracket
Battle 11 Loser's Bracket

I fixed the RGB and increased the gamma so that the colour isn't washed out.

Kaz

im goiing to lawlllllll my ass off if i get past aero's dps team
to hell with you mustadio haters

Nharayana

June 11, 2011, 02:59:51 am #211 Last Edit: June 11, 2011, 03:01:03 am by Nharayana
Oh God, R2 was intense)) My team showed unprecedented laziness! The just idled 100500 turns throughout the match))) It is unbelievable how relaxed they looked when apparent danger was gone. They thought, alright now, then the ninja is down, others crippled, time to go to vacation. NOT THAT CASE!! ... Anyway, congratulations, Kaz, I knew it from the beginning! I wish you TONS OF LUCK with AeroGP, my fave team to win the tourney!  :mrgreen:

I don't know who will be my opponents underground in the Looser's bracket, but I'am inclined to believe that my team will happily sail past the middle of it and stuck somewhere in the semifinals there. I wish monk could have had Throw, as it was innitially meant. Not because of that 140 damage, but because it affects whole team behaviour. I don't much how the AI works, but it seems to somehow calculate party's overall damage capabilities in the begining and decide on tactics. I maybe wrong though  :)

NharaYana!!1

formerdeathcorps

June 11, 2011, 05:00:45 am #212 Last Edit: June 11, 2011, 05:03:11 am by formerdeathcorps

I'm rooting for Squidgy to win his next match.  I don't want to face his cocatoris.

My matches are longer than everyone else's because I gave pre-battle commentary (though I did mark where you can skip it).  Here are the first 4.

Loser's Bracket #12
Loser's Bracket #13
Loser's Bracket #14
Loser's Bracket #15
The destruction of the will is the rape of the mind.
The dogmas of every era are nothing but the fantasies of those in power; their dreams are our waking nightmares.

veliuz

Good job formerdeathcorps, sounds+looks good.

how about some more?

LightningHax

Ok, shitty team is gone forever now. Gonna go get a head start on Season 6. kthnxbye

skiploom188

======================================================================
I evolved... into a stick figure. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj-yTyoVpYIdcdIPw8SP5rw
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pokemon Fantasy Tactics - A treat for FFT fans! http://ffhacktics.com/smf/index.php?topic=10984.msg207542
======================================================================

Barren

You dare cross blades with me?

formerdeathcorps

The destruction of the will is the rape of the mind.
The dogmas of every era are nothing but the fantasies of those in power; their dreams are our waking nightmares.