• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:34:36 am

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Join Up!

Started by Catman, October 11, 2014, 09:46:26 am

Catman

Hello everyone. I've been lurking this site for the past couple of days and now I've decided to sign up. So here I am.

I picked up FFT again about a couple of years ago, having fond memories of it from my youth. After going through it a couple of times, I discovered 1.3 and I'm playing through it now. Which brought me here.

Anyway, besides FFT I am a big Seattle Seahawks and Vancouver Canucks fan. I am also sympathetic to the Jaguars. I do some programming in my line of work, and some more recreationally. Mostly in R and C, sometimes Fortran, and very occasionally VBA (I do not enjoy the latter). Virtually no assembly experience though, and certainly no MIPS experience, although they say that C is just glorified assembly so that has to count for something, right? And it should go without saying that I really, really like cats. A lot.

I think that's all for now, so:

Congratulations! This post is complete!

Vaan

Hey, welcome aboard!

I swear i read your username as Scatman

And since i came here first imma steal Toshiko's catchphrase

Welcome to FFH, where all your dreams come true!
:welcome:
"    One of these days I'll fly an airship of my own. I'll be a sky pirate, free to go where I will.    ,,
   ~ Vaan

Angel

You like cats? That's good enough for me. Welcome aboard! And here, have a kitty.
  • Modding version: PSX
* Angel should quit being a lazy bitch
<@Elric> I agree to that as well

nyanyame nyanyajuu nyanyado no nyarabide nyakunyaku inyanyaku nyanyahan nyanyadai nyannyaku nyarabete nyaganyagame
At the end of the day, are we not all trapped inside lemons?

Ronin1984

Welcome! Aaaaaaaand I'm not the new guy anymore- Yay! Wow, that did not take long. :)
"History does not repeat itself but it often does rhyme." -Mark Twain