• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:15:08 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Portraits

Started by Zozma, February 22, 2010, 02:39:19 pm

Zozma

Any new GOOD portrait makers come along?
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
Wiegraf: Draw your sword Ramza!
Ramza: But im a monk!!

Cheetah

Well Mav and Jimmy are pretty new and both do very good work. There may be a few others, but it seems those two are helping everyone out.
Current Projects:

Zozma

Just because m some of my old ones like jenna/lavian could do for makeovers in a pro way

Samuraiblackbelt

I could TRY some portraits, I may be able to make them look good, but at the same time I might make them look worse.
<JoZ> I'm not Wiz. Even if I were, I wouldn't be narcissistic enough to go under an alt and comment on my own team.

PGF: "You are ignoring this user. Click to see their post."

jimmyjw88

I could give it a try but I can't guarantee on it. Still a newbie ^^
Kindly upload the images to other image hosting sites. I can't view imageshack. Thanks.

mav

I doubt I could help, but what exactly needs to be changed?

jimmyjw88

Well, if you want to change the portrait, I think the sprite's hair should change a bit too or it'll not really match. But of course, it's up to you, Sir Zozma. I'm just saying ^^
Kindly upload the images to other image hosting sites. I can't view imageshack. Thanks.

Zozma

the portraits are mainly just horribly pillow shaded. Miang, Ignis, Jenna. Beatrix was the worst but theres a well made japanese portrait for her that should be swapped out on my sprite. i simply dont have access to the internet on my own pc to do stuff like that. plus ill never get past my pillow shade issue.

Edit: Actually, looking at those particular ones again. for the ones with outrageous hair colors, i think they could simply do for being made to match the games pastale color scheme more as far as portraits. Ignis on the otherhand really is horribly pillow shaded and probably needs the most correction.

anyway, thats basically it. just wanting them to look more like they belong in the game

jimmyjw88

Oh, what I'm saying above is actually about Jenna. Sorry ^^

Zozma

All if them could use an update, that's that...

jimmyjw88

Alright, I'll see what I can do.