• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 03:42:23 pm

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Arena battle videos and discussion

Started by PX_Timefordeath, August 04, 2010, 06:49:51 pm

Fenire

Back to the drawing board with that team. Hp restore for the win! Good job Zotis!  V5 is a vast improvement.

Zotis

Thanks Fenire.

Wow Malroth, that was intense...

Fenire

DomieV

while it was nice that I took round 1 but rounds 2 & 3 were disastrous for my squad. Just awkward synergy all round. Gotta change things up. GG fdc

reinoe

November 05, 2013, 10:16:48 pm #2467 Last Edit: November 06, 2013, 11:04:10 am by reinoe
Quote from: Malroth on November 05, 2013, 12:59:55 am
Reinoe (testing bowguns) vs Otobo (Nullification)

Thanks for the tip Malroth.  Although I didn't take all of your advice I did take some of it.  Because I wanted to also keep concentrate I made them Squires!  They're not quite as fast in the beginning but it'll be alright (I hope).  Twist headband instead of Green Beret makes it more difficult for them to wade into melee.  Plus it encourages attacking by increasing their PA.  As squires they can replenish their MP a little easier with Move-MP Up for Quickening.
My dreams can come true!

Barren

reinoe, your spoiler doesn't show up.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
You dare cross blades with me?

reinoe

Quote from: Barren on November 06, 2013, 10:32:43 am
reinoe, your spoiler doesn't show up.

I fixed it like it's a family pet!
My dreams can come true!

Zareb

Martial Arts is proving, yet again, to be an extremely flexible support ability.  Reks simply couldn't keep-up with Angelus' ridiculous damage.

Vigilanti's Archer dispelling Berserk... I actually gasped when I saw that happen.  Poor Vigilanti.  To be fair, this was a bad match-up, though.... Witch Hunt + mimic ensured that Vigilanti's units would be wasting their turns entirely, despite his units having Half of MP and Move-MP Up.
Now your blood travels through the veins of our history
It bursts forth in boiling black clouds from the wrists of kings

Vigilanti

Nothing like getting my ass kicked again. Going to adjust this team

Malroth

Nothing short of stacking Magic defend Up and Settiemnson and autopotion would have worked,  those Mimed Summons were brutal.

Gaignun

So fast!  You kindly featured my team before I even had a chance to correct its typos.  Nice work on the careful pronunciation, by the way.

reinoe

November 09, 2013, 12:01:30 am #2477 Last Edit: November 09, 2013, 12:09:34 am by reinoe
Quote from: CT5Holy on November 08, 2013, 02:37:02 pm
Otabo (Malefication) vs Gaignun (Each It and I)

Dokurider (Judgment Day) vs reinoe (Bible Belt) <- will be up in ~20ish mins

Thanks for the match CT5HOLY and gg Dokurider.
All the matches for the past few days have been one sided curbstomps.  I apologize for my poor showing.  And will strive to make a better team in the future.

Well I tried using Excalibur with less than impressive results.  Time to give the ol' Silver bow archers a shot.  Pun not intended.
My dreams can come true!

reinoe

Quote from: Malroth on November 09, 2013, 12:09:07 am
CT5 Holy (2sword proc funsies) vs Recks (severe weather alert)

Severe Weather Alert has had a string of surprising losses lately.  And a surprisingly disappointing finish in the Season 2 tournament as well.

I went back and saw some videos from when SWA was first created.  It seemed like an unbeatable team.   Now well...
My dreams can come true!