• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:25:36 pm

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Its-a Me, Vaan!

Started by Vaan, August 27, 2014, 12:24:16 pm

Vaan

Hey guys, name's Marcelo but i rather be called by my user.

Im a bored 15 y.o from Brazil. You can tell by my pic who's my fav FF character and my fav FF aswell (IDK why people dont like Vaan or XII but w.e). I'm very creative for making up stories or shit in general, i draw but i feel my skills are decreasing somehow, i really love RPGs and the FFT series must be my fav SRPGs. Besides my 8 hours of sleep and 5 hours of school im pretty much free anytime, to test games if needed. I have played a ton of FF's, from I to XIII-2, VII, VIII and XI not included, also the Tactics series (duh) and Crystal Chronicles, Dissidia 012. I also like animes, mangas, comic books like Marvel, Dc, etc. I play guitar but not very well yet, got a band and everything but i act more on the vocals, they call me thunder voice cuz i got a really deep voice since i was 12. I like doing impressions, faces, voices and everything, i might become a dubber, but i also like physics, biology and chemistry so im very indecise about what to become.

I got here after finishing my 100% playthrough on Revenant Wings again (just for those tiny pixels of Vaan and Penelo's kiss). So i got bored and was searching for Pokémon Hacks, which lead me to realize i played most of them, then i searched for Final Fantasy hacks, which lead me here, i played a little bit of CoP and Jot5, might consider Celdia's CP soon. You guys really rock at hacking. So yeah. If anyone wants to talk or wants me to test anything im available.
"    One of these days I'll fly an airship of my own. I'll be a sky pirate, free to go where I will.    ,,
   ~ Vaan

Angel

Aw, but Marcelo is an awesome name! :(
Very well... welcome aboard, Vaan!

:welcome:
  • Modding version: PSX
* Angel should quit being a lazy bitch
<@Elric> I agree to that as well

nyanyame nyanyajuu nyanyado no nyarabide nyakunyaku inyanyaku nyanyahan nyanyadai nyannyaku nyarabete nyaganyagame
At the end of the day, are we not all trapped inside lemons?

Vaan

Not that awesome, its the 7th most common male name in Brazil.
"    One of these days I'll fly an airship of my own. I'll be a sky pirate, free to go where I will.    ,,
   ~ Vaan