• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 04:26:19 am

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Resident evil 1.5, in the hands of a modding team

Started by GeneralStrife, October 31, 2012, 09:12:51 pm

GeneralStrife

http://www.the-horror.com/forums/showthread.php?9548-Some-cool-1-5-exclusive-screenshots-%29

3lric

It is not in their hands GS, they even said in many of the sites ive visited regarding this topic, that there was no leak. What they have isnt the entire game, otherwise it would be released.

None the less, I'm excited to see where this goes after all this time.
  • Modding version: PSX

GeneralStrife

Quote from: Elric on November 01, 2012, 12:07:54 am
It is not in their hands GS, they even said in many of the sites ive visited regarding this topic, that there was no leak. What they have isnt the entire game, otherwise it would be released.

None the less, I'm excited to see where this goes after all this time.

They have the game, but they have an earlier build, not the final one. They are rebuilding what they can with bioflames screenshots and videos. Also, expect little to no voice acting, im pretty sure they got their hands on the 40% build. But they have apparently been reconstructing known rooms with damn good talent and bioflames info. According to them, wait until jesus day. I am so excited.

3lric

I'm still not getting my hopes up, as for a full build... one never existed, the game wasnt complete. My fear is that many things wont make sense, since it wont include the video scenes and they will also have to guess on a few things storywise as well.

AzureSana

Despite RE2 being really good, it's a shame Capcom scrapped this. Seems like it could've been pretty decent.. :o (Hope to see what this modding team can make with it~)

3lric

.... Only 1 of these is new... AND it is only Leon loading a gun... I could make that myself...

I gotta tell ya GS, im losing more and more faith in this...

GeneralStrife

Quote from: Elric on December 25, 2012, 12:38:25 pm
.... Only 1 of these is new... AND it is only Leon loading a gun... I could make that myself...

I gotta tell ya GS, im losing more and more faith in this...

there are hidden pictures in the videos, but im heading out to christmas party so I can't find them ATM. Check MrBZork's youtube page some today. He said the big suprise/reveal is today

GeneralStrife

February 05, 2013, 11:31:51 pm #9 Last Edit: February 11, 2013, 11:45:31 pm by GeneralStrife

GeneralStrife

February 07, 2013, 10:15:14 pm #10 Last Edit: February 11, 2013, 11:44:58 pm by GeneralStrife

MasterGrand

Let's be together !!

MasterGrand

Let's be together !!

3lric

GeneralStrife

Quote from: Elric on February 11, 2013, 04:57:14 pm
GS, put the pictures in Spoilers

Done. New developer commentary video coming in a day or so too.

3lric