• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 24, 2024, 03:26:32 am

How to invited bosses?

Started by ngovandang, December 19, 2014, 08:01:49 am

ngovandang

ngovandang

Quote from: Choto on December 19, 2014, 09:13:17 am
Look here: http://ffhacktics.com/smf/index.php?topic=10502.msg199454#msg199454

But, that's mean I must play the game again? Can I use ffpatcher and edit skill Invitation or use save editor? I want add Altima to my team :D

Choto

You would have to add Ultima into an event in the ENTD in FFTPatcher and flag "Join after Battle" or something like that. However, I don't think Ultima has a formation screen sprite... so you would get a garbled mess of pixels in the formation screen and pre-battle formation. There may be other ways of doing it... by event or attack.out conditions or something.

ngovandang

Quote from: Choto on December 22, 2014, 11:29:51 pm
You would have to add Ultima into an event in the ENTD in FFTPatcher and flag "Join after Battle" or something like that. However, I don't think Ultima has a formation screen sprite... so you would get a garbled mess of pixels in the formation screen and pre-battle formation. There may be other ways of doing it... by event or attack.out conditions or something.

I though "Join after Event" ^^!

Thank you so much :D

ngovandang

Quote from: Choto on December 22, 2014, 11:29:51 pm

:mrgreen:

And can you teach me how to edit item attributes? what is the number names mean? is it connect with item numbers on Item tap?