• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 02:23:30 pm

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

FFT Arena Stream day

Started by CT5Holy, May 12, 2014, 05:58:10 pm

Barren

If the next stream is going to be on Tuesday the 13th I won't be able to attend because I'm going to a college Halloween party that night.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
You dare cross blades with me?

silentkaster

Are there any streams coming up soon?
You've stepped in puddles less shallow than me.

CT5Holy

I could try Friday evening? 4:30 PM PST / 7:30 PM EST / 23:30 UTC
Winner of the 1st FFT 1.3 AI Tourney

Barren

Friday should work for me as well if you were to do it.

silentkaster

I...think this might be a rare Friday I'm good to go!! Could change, but as of now it's good.

dw6561

Is the stream still on for tonight?
  • Modding version: PSX
This is FF Tactics. All the Tactics you can ever have, all in one byte.

silentkaster

October 16, 2015, 09:16:14 am #166 Last Edit: October 16, 2015, 09:28:51 am by silentkaster
I was going to ask the same.

BTW don't know where else to post it...but congrats to CT5 on making a game that is now for sale. Checking it out, it looks like he is the original founder and creator and that is awesome. I am on mobile and don't have the links to everything, but if you want to check it out, more info and links are in The Lounge section of the FFH forum.

CT5Holy

October 16, 2015, 11:44:49 am #167 Last Edit: October 16, 2015, 12:00:01 pm by CT5Holy
Thanks silentkaster! Though you're giving me a little too much credit - I'm one of the five partners. The original idea behind the game was from one of the other partners =P
Also, we're calling it a beta-product because most of the art is placeholder sketches (no monies), but everything else about the game is complete.

But yes, stream is still scheduled to begin 4:30 PM PST / 7:30 PM EST / 23:30 UTC!

Barren

Congrats CT5! I'll check out your product soon once I get out of work or over the weekend. As far as the stream I'll check it out today. I have a couple of teams that I posted I think you'll like. One of them is a mime team =D

Andrew

I recently checked your card game out, CT5... it looks interesting!  I wish you and your partners the best of luck.  Also, I look forward to the stream!

CT5Holy

1. Thanks for all the kind words regarding my game!

2. Stream is live! twitch.tv/ctfive/

Barren

That stream was fun. Didn't see all of it due to other activity going on but caught the rest of it. Will check out reply soon

CT5Holy

Late notice, but I'm thinking of streaming tomorrow, October 22nd, at 4 PM PST / 7 PM EST / 23:00 UTC. Prob not as long as last time, though.

silentkaster

Quote from: CT5Holy on October 21, 2015, 04:58:29 pm
Late notice, but I'm thinking of streaming tomorrow, October 22nd, at 4 PM PST / 7 PM EST / 23:00 UTC. Prob not as long as last time, though.

I can make it!

dw6561

No promises, but I'll try to be there too.
This is FF Tactics. All the Tactics you can ever have, all in one byte.

Barren

I should be able to make it myself

Mudvayne

I'll be in class but I can probably come hang out in chat for a little bit and maybe watch bits and pieces of the match. I've never joined the stream so I don't know much about it, but I can have it open and running while I'm in class working on labs and stuff  :P

CT5Holy

Mudvayne - stream is just me running matches, half-commenting and half-chatting with you guys.

Speaking of stream and chatting, I'm going to try the option on twitch for less stream delay. Let me know if you guys can't watch / there's a lot of buffering / whatever else so I can change things back to normal!

silentkaster

Also Mudvayne (and everyone else) he takes requests so if there's a team you want to see, best to get it in early...I'd say...usually about 7-10 matches a stream...that sound about right?

CT5Holy