• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 07:01:05 am

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

¡ǝbpop oʇ ןןoɹ

Started by PX_Timefordeath, September 12, 2011, 03:24:12 pm

DarkShade

If it is a normal roll yes, but since i gambled on it, it switch to odd numbers were bad for me and even numbers are good for me. If you think its unfair ill take if from you okay.
Sprites
  Check out my sprites
  here

mucus

i think that it should be used to deteremine whether or not the dice roll went roll.
you rolled in order to roll. and did poorly on the roll FOR the roll....

st4rw4k3r

Mucus's idea is good

but I also think you shouldn't be able to gamble. Then thats a 1/2 chance of winning, instead of having that 3/6 chance with bad things happening on some of those winnings, like the 6 being you did it too well.

DarkShade

Okay then I'll just take it then.
Sprites
  Check out my sprites
  here

st4rw4k3r

April 29, 2012, 02:15:07 pm #224 Last Edit: April 29, 2012, 02:24:27 pm by st4rw4k3r
You don't have to take it. But just for future rolls, I don't think gambling should be allowed.

> Realize the box is still with me. Realize boxes are evil evil beings! You hate boxes, and you would rather stick with circles and triangles. Realize your list of things you hate is quickly building up. You hate people, cows, demons, gods, and even more so, pants. Realize you must continue to strive to become a god, a god that will fight to destroy all of these horrid things. You must become a god. Become one now.

DarkShade

Well guys i'm sorry about forgetting but don't worry i'll post tomorrow. I been very busy and haven't got much time to get on here.
Sprites
  Check out my sprites
  here