• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 06:20:08 am

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

To Dome

Started by Black Knight Egroj, January 25, 2016, 06:59:09 am

Black Knight Egroj

Hey Dome , i want to congratulate you for making FFT:Plus since it is a fabulous patch (kinda sad because you didn't implemented a Dark Knight tough :cry:) and make a couple questions .
1- I am making a personal patch and i want to know how did you made the game return to the map after defeating Altima, did you just changed things with ATTACK.OUT?
2- Also how did you made the deep dungeon only avaliable after beating Altima?
3- If you would make a Dark Knight for your patch ,what abilities and status growth he would have?
-Wait a minute, did you just summon a bunch of monsters in one turn?
-Yes, so?
-That is against the rules isn't it?
-Screw the rules I have money!!

3lric

Quote from: Black Knight Egroj on January 25, 2016, 06:59:09 am
Hey Dome , i want to congratulate you for making FFT:Plus since it is a fabulous patch (kinda sad because you didn't implemented a Dark Knight tough :cry:) and make a couple questions .

Dome isn't here anymore, and the current release is very buggy, hence it being in archives.

1- I am making a personal patch and i want to know how did you made the game return to the map after defeating Altima, did you just changed things with ATTACK.OUT?

He didn't, he used a old PPF that Pride made that allowed that to happen.

2- Also how did you made the deep dungeon only avaliable after beating Altima?

He didn't, Jumza changed the byte for the bar scene to not play until after you get the zodiac stone from Altima.

3- If you would make a Dark Knight for your patch ,what abilities and status growth he would have?

I'm sure there are no extra ability slots, and even if he didnt use them all, how do you intend to add Dark Knight to the job wheel?
  • Modding version: PSX

Black Knight Egroj

1-I didnt knew he was gone , sorry.
2-Do you have the "old ppf file that pride made"?
3-I wasn't going to add them to the job wheel, i was just going to replace rad's red mage job.
Extra- How much buggy is it , i played it all and didnt noticed so much?
-Wait a minute, did you just summon a bunch of monsters in one turn?
-Yes, so?
-That is against the rules isn't it?
-Screw the rules I have money!!