• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

Gambler Job Discussion Thread (Update on First Post!)

Started by LastingDawn, November 18, 2008, 11:10:37 pm

mav

September 19, 2009, 02:22:21 pm #180 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by mav
Oh, no I knew you were talking about the female Gambler. The male Gambler's here just so I won't lose him.

Anyway, yeah, lemme know what's up with the female Gambler. She shouldn't be too tough to fix, but we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.

Zozma

September 19, 2009, 07:03:05 pm #181 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Zozma
well,  its just i think the transition from the eye color to the skin tone on the male gambler is missing an in between.

it would be better to keep it more natural colors like brown but it looks like the brown hair doesn't go dark enough (dont try to adjust that!) . other than that i think the portrait is perfect. so maybe those clothes need to be softer shades...

look at my avatar, i made it so that the green blends in with the background color which in turn connects to the skin tone pretty well. also the shade of green is more pastel. the lightest eye color isnt even green but its the background color. (this was also used for clouds blue eyes)

is the sprite complete too btw? cause its really nice
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
Wiegraf: Draw your sword Ramza!
Ramza: But im a monk!!

MiKeMiTchi

September 19, 2009, 07:35:39 pm #182 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by MiKeMiTchi
Wanna see it?
Can anyone work on it for me? hahaha.. I'll send you the .gal file. :)

Arg.. I should have based her from Melodia..
Jot5 GFX Designer :: Spriter :: Mitchi

Wasabi

September 19, 2009, 09:41:39 pm #183 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Wasabi
I... think I'm in love! She looks awesome!! :D

MiKeMiTchi

September 19, 2009, 09:51:20 pm #184 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by MiKeMiTchi
yes.. but not finished yet..
since job sprites aren't important compared with others, currently..

mav

September 20, 2009, 07:35:30 am #185 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by mav
Great job, MiKe. Right now I'm [still] having computer issues. I'll hop to some more portrait editing once things stabilize down here...

Zozma

September 20, 2009, 11:50:19 am #186 Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm by Zozma
ohh sweet, im loving it so far

Kagebunji

I will be stealing this Male Gambler sprite and reworking it into Bikke if you don't mind >:D

Zozma

so tell me, what ever happened to these gambler sprites? even if the project is on hold, shouldn't they, (in whatever state they are in) be on the sprites page by now?

Kagebunji

Again, Zozma, laziness of creator, or unfinished by any chance.

mav

I haven't seen MiKe in a while, but I'm sure he has the sprites somewhere. I know the male Reliquian is completed as well, but the sprite itself wasn't too great anyway, so...

Kagebunji

Hm, it wasn't that bad, I would like to have Gambler and Reliquian, I will post em both once I have them. Any idea where Reliquian could be?

jimmyjw88

If I'm not mistaken, I think I have both in my notebook.
Kindly upload the images to other image hosting sites. I can't view imageshack. Thanks.

Kagebunji

Post them up please. I can fix the Reli's face(that was the problem IIRC), then he will be submitted. As to Gambler, it can go straight to submit topic I s'pose.

mav

There may have also been some shading issues with the Reliquian, and I don't think the creator of the sprite fully utilized all 16 slots on the palette. If you're gonna take a crack at it, let me know. That way I can update the palettes and the sprite will be pretty much ready.

If necessary, I'll do the Gambler palettes as well.

jimmyjw88

Kindly upload the images to other image hosting sites. I can't view imageshack. Thanks.

MiKeMiTchi

mav

Kagebunji

Hm, Mike had it done once, but said he need to rework it, so no, I doubt it, Mav

jimmyjw88

Complete sheet, yes. 100%, I'm not sure. I have the sheets.