• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:50:29 am

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

League of Legends

Started by Dome, January 24, 2013, 06:59:22 am

Dome

Do you like/play it? Why? Why not?

Personally, I think it's cool if you have 4 friends to play with, otherwise it's decent
My personal best score (With my favourite champion: Dr. Mundo)

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Choto

Ahhhh... the video is actually a picture! Well trolled sir.

I'm a fan of Xerath, Draven, Alistar, Hecarim, Shyvana, and syndra. I only play bot games though, mostly because I know I can consistently have a fun game bashing their faces in. :D And Xerath is stupid OP in bot games

Dol

I play LoL quite a bit.  Account name TehDol.  Lately almost all Proving Grounds ARAMs (all random champs all mid).  Games go quick and are usually more free of asshats.

Mundo's currently my favorite jungler actually.  Annie, Karthus, Teemo, ChoGath, Morgana, Poppy, Fiora, Gangplank are some others I enjoy. 

Ranked I usually hang around 1250 ELO which is right around average. The older I get, the worse my reaction times become and ARAM is usually more forgiving in that regard  :)

Dome

I just don't get Gangplank
Seems useless to me...

Avalanche

I also play it. More than i would like to sometimes : )

Dol

Gangplank + Muramana + Iceborn Gauntlet = insane killing machine with ranged aoe slow thats up every 5 seconds.  He also has a movespeed and attack damage buff for your party.  Hes much better in ARAM than on Summoners Rift though.

Jumza

Hmm... I got a debate about whether League of legends was better than Heroes of Newerth when I made a League of Legends topic. Glad to see yours doing better.
We should make an FFH ranked team :D
My username is Jumza on that too btw.
Right now my favourite thing to do is Elise top lane, though I haven't tried it in a ranked game yet.
  • Modding version: PSX
Nyzer: Alma teleports out of her own possessed body.
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

Dome

I usually go for Mundo solo top
P.s: Can't find you, Jumza
Are you sure your nick is "Jumza"?

Jumza

Yeah I'm sure.
Whats your nick? I could add you if it still doesn't work.
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

Pride

I just started playing so I'm not very good yet (only level 13? atm) but if anyone would want to play a game sometime you can add iPrideful. I usually play support or some attempts to jungle (which is annoying without have a full mastery/rune page).

P.S.
It seems very fitting that your favorite champion is Dr. Mundo.
Check out my ASM thread. Who doesn't like hax?

Dome

@ Jumza
DarkBladeSeth

@Pride
Why? XD

Jumza

Lol, Dome I can't find you either. Weird
You sure you have the correct spelling such as symbols and capital letters?

@Pride
Laughed when I saw your match history XD

Pride

Quote from: Jumza on January 24, 2013, 06:46:00 pm
Lol, Dome I can't find you either. Weird
You sure you have the correct spelling such as symbols and capital letters?

@Pride
Laughed when I saw your match history XD

Hey now :[

Jumza

I mean like, it was all 2 champions. You're not bad, I assure you I was much worse at level 13 >.<

Pride

Ah I mostly used Rammus so I'm trying to find another champion I like. I've been trying out Nunu in both jungle and support but, as a support, I have trouble in solo queue with a fellow adc actually farming. Like on of the games my adc just tried to hide in the brush trying to kill the opposing adc and doing no real farming... Those games are frustrating >_>'

Dol

Dome I bet youre on EUWest?  I couldnt add you either.

Pride, dont worry too much about being a good support until you get much higher in level.  Try playing every free champ once per weekly rotation if you can and just see if you enjoy their skillset.  If you really want to go aggressive support, try Blitzcrank or Alistar.  They are both fun times.

Jumza

Yeah I would get used to playing something aggressive while in the lower levels, you won't really be able to rely on anyone but yourself to get you through games until you hit some higher levels.

Dome

@Dol
Yeah, maybe that's the reason...

Jumza

I seriously suggest all lovers of LoL to go check out 7 portraits in 7 days. Ezreal port needs more love!

Dome

Make a good Mundo one and I'll pay you >_>