• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

FFT - Bloopers

Started by Elric, August 23, 2012, 12:43:24 am

Elric

August 23, 2012, 12:43:24 am Last Edit: August 24, 2012, 12:38:32 am by Elric
So a few weeks ago, Dome sent me a PM on IRC regarding making a couple bloopers videos for FFT, and I thought
this was a genius idea, being that slight changes like this to old events are incredibly simple.

Feel free to shoot some ideas out if you want to see more. I will make a couple more after I finish the new episode of Kage & Twinees.

• Modding version: PSX

Durbs

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Saw this about an hour before you posted it here. :mrgreen: 1st like!

Taichii

Please do share your ideas and suggestion for my project:
FINAL FANTASY TACTICS : LEGEND OF MANA

Join our RP :)
"Desperation"

"PAIN. THAT'S WHAT KEEPS YOU HUMAN"

Kagebunji

This reminds me of the special scenario in Disgaea 2 Dark Hero Days, when Axel is the main hero, and he is supposed to act in a movie.

I fuly support this, hehe. Though it happened kinda late, I was wondering wtf would happen for the whole video :P. It would be fun if a director or someone like that would come out and give some dialogues too, hehe.
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Elric

Thanks everyone, glad you enjoyed it. Just uploaded Blooper 2

MiKeMiTchi

Nice, Elric. Who came up with that monk blooper here? Haha. His dreams came true!
Jot5 GFX Designer :: Spriter :: Mitchi

Elric

Both of these first 2 where requests from Dome :P Does anyone else have some requests?

Joseph Strife

haha, i laughed hard at that one.
Gaffgarion: It's in the contract!
Ramza: Does your contract says: "When you find a former squire, that now is a Holy knight that has kidnapped a princess, in a bridge by a waterfall fighting a brigade you are supposed to kill everybody that helps him!"
Gaffgarion: ... Sure!
Ramza: ... Let me see your contract...
Gaffgarion: ... No...

Kaijyuu

I figured I'd see the "draw your sword" joke before even loading the video.

What can I say? It's a classic.

Elric

August 23, 2012, 11:38:19 pm #10 Last Edit: August 24, 2012, 12:38:07 am by Elric
lol, indeed. I also now have ideas for atleast 13 more of these, i will probably do a couple this weekend since most of them take like 10 minutes max to put together.

EDIT: Blooper 3 is now uploaded :D
EDIT: Blooper 4 is now uploaded :D

Pride

Ohhhhh these are fun =o
Check out my ASM thread. Who doesn't like hax?

GeneralStrife

MasterGrand

Hahhahahahaha wonderful i like it Elric ! i voted to FFT - Bloopers  3
Good work
Let's be together !!

Jon

October 03, 2012, 09:52:53 am #14 Last Edit: October 03, 2012, 09:58:00 am by Jon
Lol "how FFT should have been"! I love how the Director comments at the end! The last one is genius! Why did Mustadio and Besrodio disappear though?

:mrgreen:

Would it be okay if I did some and posted them here? I have a few ideas rolling around in my head hahaha!
There ain't no gettin' offa this train we on!

Elric

Jon, as long as you let me review them first :P I do have a very high quality standard.

Besrodio and Mustadio disappeared because it transported Chapter 1 Ramza to the time of Chapter 4 Ramza, altering the timeline.
In this case, Besrodio and Mustadio would not have been in the house using the stone because it never would've even happened, that
is if you believe in this kind of time travel theory lol.

Jon

Quote from: Elric on October 03, 2012, 07:33:06 pm
Jon, as long as you let me review them first :P I do have a very high quality standard.

Certainly! I wouldn't post them otherwise, if I make anything I'll pm you the Youtube link first. And that very first one isn't exactly high quality lol, its just changing the Queklain sprite to a Uribo in Patcher and changing the end text :P Still its a funny event!
There ain't no gettin' offa this train we on!

Elric

Sounds good Jon, I actually have a huge list of Blooper ideas that I haven't gotten around to making yet, so maybe I will PM that to you in the next few days and we can
work together on a few or you can toss some ideas in as well. It's nice to have someone else learning events, and learning more about them, between you as well as CONMAN learning them, its been a pretty good couple of months for eventers :D