• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

Good songs topic - what's stuck in your head?

Started by Kaijyuu, March 01, 2012, 11:35:37 pm

Ryqoshay

Ever since it was brought up in chat a while back, I have been listening and relistening to the soundtrack of Les Mis. There are more than a few excellent songs, but for now I will share my favorite version of my favorite song:

This song always brings a tear to my eye, but this woman's voice resonates deep within my soul and outclasses every other version I have ever heard by leaps and bounds.
Hurry down the chimney tonight.

Ryqoshay

Raven keeps bragging about his looks in chat, now I can't get this out of my head...

Ryqoshay

Though I personally would not label it as a 'good' song, it has been doing fine on the charts and the way the radio keeps playing it, you would think it was a number one hit. Also, it has been stuck in my head after hearing it no less than a dozen times in the last few nights at work.

On a side note, my coworkers now make fun of me because I asked what a payphone was after first hearing the song...

Jumza

A remix of one of THE best songs in of the THE best RPG's ever!

I am aware the second one is not of the same game, but it's technically the same song, so don't hate. :)

*Ahem* Did I mention there are 3 of them? Listen with good headphones for best effect! :D I listen to these every day after school.
  • Modding version: PSX
Nyzer: Alma teleports out of her own possessed body.
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

Ryqoshay

A coworker drove was listening to this in his car today, now I can't get it out of my head:

Ryqoshay

Reks

• Modding version: Other/Unknown
  • Discord username: Reks#0128

Ryqoshay

Joseph Strife

Gaffgarion: It's in the contract!
Ramza: Does your contract says: "When you find a former squire, that now is a Holy knight that has kidnapped a princess, in a bridge by a waterfall fighting a brigade you are supposed to kill everybody that helps him!"
Gaffgarion: ... Sure!
Ramza: ... Let me see your contract...
Gaffgarion: ... No...

Ryqoshay

Can't... get... song... out of... head...!

Durbs

• Modding version: PSX

st4rw4k3r

I love this band and when I listen to their albums I always get one song stuck in my head.
Today (and for the past two days) its been stuck in my head. Enjoy!

st4rw4k3r

I love M-Flo.

Tell me what you think of me... Oh! She got, she got
Oshiete hoshii... La la la love bug
Don'na fashion?... So what, what you sayin' love?
Don'na meiku ga ii?
Wanna be your girl... OK, OK, what more I can say?
Wanna be your one & only... Ooh wee!
Nanimo... Saturday
Iranai... Saran'he
Just tell me that you want me... Come on!

Ryqoshay