• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 19, 2024, 03:28:37 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Good songs topic - what's stuck in your head?

Started by Kaijyuu, March 01, 2012, 11:35:37 pm

Ryqoshay

Hurry down the chimney tonight.

EmmaNigma

I hope the junkyard a few blocks from here someday burns down, and I hope the rising black smoke carries me far away and I never come back to this town again.

Ryqoshay

These types of songs always stick in my head for days.

Taichii

Please do share your ideas and suggestion for my project:
FINAL FANTASY TACTICS : LEGEND OF MANA

Join our RP :)
"Desperation"

"PAIN. THAT'S WHAT KEEPS YOU HUMAN"

GeneralStrife

Quote from: Ryqoshay on March 18, 2012, 04:34:54 am
GeneralStrife's post "reminded" me of:

That was a good song, but it was so overplayed where i live.

Joseph Strife

This is stuck in my head as well as the entire anime. It is an anime Opening Song (Fate Zero). For my good it's second season is being released this anime season in Japan.
Hope You guys like it. :D
Gaffgarion: It's in the contract!
Ramza: Does your contract says: "When you find a former squire, that now is a Holy knight that has kidnapped a princess, in a bridge by a waterfall fighting a brigade you are supposed to kill everybody that helps him!"
Gaffgarion: ... Sure!
Ramza: ... Let me see your contract...
Gaffgarion: ... No...

skiploom188

• Modding version: Other/Unknown
======================================================================
I evolved... into a stick figure. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCj-yTyoVpYIdcdIPw8SP5rw
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Pokemon Fantasy Tactics - A treat for FFT fans! http://ffhacktics.com/smf/index.php?topic=10984.msg207542
======================================================================

Elric

• Modding version: PSX

Ryqoshay

I watched the entire series in two nights, now I can't get the opening and ending out of my head...

formerdeathcorps

April 15, 2012, 04:06:45 am #31 Last Edit: April 15, 2012, 04:30:43 am by formerdeathcorps
《野狼天神》的歌曲很一般,可是故事情节有点乱,只有一半的插曲才和故事情节有关系,另外的插曲都很无聊。除了两个女主角(大神凉子和亦井林檎),别的人物没有内涵,一看就能知道他们的行为因为和他们同类型的人物已经在别的日本卡通里见过很多次了。旁白的思想就是林檎的内心思想,可是旁白说的笑话一点也不好笑,而对总体的故事情节有负面影响。我觉得这部卡通根本不需要旁白。
大神凉子的角色表明了女权主义的错误。为了保护自己,凉子变成了一位很冷酷的女孩,覆盖了她善良的内心,而产生了心理矛盾。这种矛盾导致了很多反社会的行为。在现实生活了,也有很多女生和凉子一样:为了自我保护,职业,或社会地位,而也覆盖了她们的本性,抛弃了自己对别人,对世界的温暖。其实,Celdia 在 IRC 的行为很像大神凉子。
虽然我不支持女权主义,我也不能接受这部卡通的前提因为它也很极端。卡通的前提就是像森野亮士说的:"凉子表面上很强,可是她其实一点也不强。"这有一定的道理,凉子确实是没有战胜她悲惨的往事,没有克服过她三年前的心理打击一定表明了她的弱点,可是亮士对自己的保证:"我再也不想只能看到她受苦而不能保护她。我要强,要比别人都强!" 也不是他一个人说的;凉子三年前也一定对自己说过同样的话。如果一个男生为了爱人而加强了自己的意志和能力,我们就说他勇敢;按同样的道理,如果一个女生为了保护自己而学会打架,我们说只能说她也很有志气,很值得我们的尊敬。那不是说这种女生可以随意的利用自我保护的借口来抵触好心人的帮助,可是世界的女生不仅只是乖孩子或战士。最佳的女生需要温柔的外表,善良的内心,和战士的毅力。

With all that out of the way, here's a song from me.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mDumvI5SOoU
The destruction of the will is the rape of the mind.
The dogmas of every era are nothing but the fantasies of those in power; their dreams are our waking nightmares.

Ryqoshay

No more songs?
For some reason that reminds me of:

and now that's running through my head, likely to be stuck there for weeks... thanks fdc.

Dokurider

April 18, 2012, 12:34:45 pm #33 Last Edit: April 19, 2012, 10:29:00 pm by Dokurider

It's like a demented carnival ride.
-1 to your sanity for each loop you listen to.

Ryqoshay

Sanity is overrated anyway.
I'd rather get drunk on Luke Bryan.

Oh, and maybe a little high on summertime as well...

Ryqoshay

Kagebunji

• Modding version: Other/Unknown

Lijj

A very nice song I hadn't heard in a while til today:
The bird costume is strangely reminding me of a dream I had last night where i woke up and this cardinal bird transformed into a winged woman swooping down at me in my bed.

Lijj