• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:18:41 pm

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

TacText Patching problems

Started by Cheetah, September 14, 2010, 02:34:38 pm

Apocalypticlord

Hopefully the problem could be solved or a more consistent work around be discovered, but at least speaking for myself it's not that big of a deal.

ffta707

Quote from: "deus-misereatur"Yep. Its v0.478, right?

What!? I still have v0.475 on my PC. Better update my stuff :)

deus-misereatur

I second Apocalypticlord. So it's alright. :-). Thanks for your hard work!

Anadhi

could anyone recommend me stable version? I'm trying to insert Aeris into my party (using the tutorial creating custom character) I replaced Simon (19) job and Teta's skillset and trying to patch ISO with tactext, and I keep getting the similar error. note that I'm using .fftext that contained WoL script and trying to patch a mint iso.

ffta707

I recommend 475. I have been using 475 since it came out and I have no intentions of using 478, respectively.

Also, for the Open.LZW problem. I have been getting this error for 475 since I started. The only thing that fixes it, oddly enough, is to patch text before you patch data.

Anadhi

could you share the 475 version? the one in the site only has the latest version which is 478 :(

Kolt

Hi guys, I from Russia and I have some proplems with FFTacText. When I patch game (FFt:WofL) I have the error that "Dte for boot bin 5 Failed". What is these? what i did wrong. Sorry for my English

ffta707

Here is 457.

Archael

Yo, I had a similar issue with the newest versions of 1.3 and I had to find a way around it (it involved saving the file first and THEN patching), but for some reason, now I don't even need to do that anymore and any text changes patch fine

If I can be of any help, just send me complete's FFTACTEXT (lol) file along with the other ones and I can try re-building the patch here, then giving you a ppf that works (I thought of this because transfering patched ISO's are too big)

Let me know if you still need help with text