• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 19, 2024, 05:33:41 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

This is the most relevant thing in this forum right here right now period!

Started by Marche, January 28, 2015, 08:04:24 am

Marche

What is your Total logged in time? mines only 11 hours and 3 minutes lol. Whats yours? :D

Angel

• Modding version: PSX
* Angel should quit being a lazy bitch
<@Elric> I agree to that as well

nyanyame nyanyajuu nyanyado no nyarabide nyakunyaku inyanyaku nyanyahan nyanyadai nyannyaku nyarabete nyaganyagame
At the end of the day, are we not all trapped inside lemons?

Elric

87d 7h 8m

The only people who have actual LEGIT more time online than me are Raven and Eternal.
(Toshi uses a script or something to keep herself logged in, so that doesnt count :P)

Angel

nyanyame nyanyajuu nyanyado no nyarabide nyakunyaku inyanyaku nyanyahan nyanyadai nyannyaku nyarabete nyaganyagame

Jumza

Total time logged in: 35 days, 3 hours and 56 minutes.

I'm honestly surprised it's not higher.
(Hits F5 a few times)
Nyzer: Alma teleports out of her own possessed body.
Raijinili: Remember that you're telling a modding community that the game they love could use some fixing.

Eternal

• Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

Xifanie

Do you get a prize? No, I think you get bored. Very very bored. Even I was pretty bored at 60 days. There's nothing fulfilling in refreshing the forum and not seeing new posts.
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

Angel

Elric

Quote from: Toshiko on January 30, 2015, 09:48:49 am
I disagree; I feel overjoyed to tab over and see a new post. :o

^^ This

The main reason mine is even as high as it is is that when I joined FFH, I read the forum. The ENTIRE forum. The other reason is that I keep a large amount of Jot5 info that I regularly use or need to see, in the Jot5 Staff section (which most of you can't see anyway)

Marche

Kaijyuu

31 days 7 hours 59 minutes. Mostly lurking, because when I do post I tend to make myself look foolish. As far as I can tell this curse mostly only affects this forum, though.

sasapinjic

Total time logged in: 11 hours and 51 minutes. Mostly just checking FFT news .  :cool:
" Ramza always defeat  me , dispute the fact that his best ability is to trow stones ! "      
my Homepage