• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:55:16 am

News:

Use of ePSXe before 2.0 is highly discouraged. Mednafen, RetroArch, and Duckstation are recommended for playing/testing, pSX is recommended for debugging.

Question

Started by KingBAMF, January 10, 2015, 08:26:00 pm

KingBAMF

wasn't sure where to put this but yea, can I play the FFT patches on my modded ps1? or is it emulator only

Xifanie

Unless the mod page states that it works on console, then it doesn't. Hopefully soon enough Journey of the Five ch1 will be re-released and that version will work on console.

I really can't think of any offhand that work on console, sadly.
  • Modding version: PSX
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

3lric

The last version of CoP I played worked fine on a console. So you could probably play that, but it won't be updated until the last chapter is done.
  • Modding version: PSX

Eternal

I -think- KO PSX works on a console. I haven't had the opportunity to try it, though.
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817