• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 18, 2024, 11:31:36 pm

Quotes

Started by Ryqoshay, October 11, 2014, 03:47:10 pm

Elric

"Yes, I guess you could say I am a loner, but I feel more lonely in a crowed room with boring people than I feel on my own."

-Henry Rollins

• Modding version: PSX

Xifanie

I'd rather post Curly Brace, but this is a Quote topic :/

• Modding version: PSX
Love what you're seeing? https://supportus.ffhacktics.com/ 💜 it's really appreciated

Anything is possible as long as it is within the hardware's limits. (ie. disc space, RAM, Video RAM, processor, etc.)
<R999> My target market is not FFT mod players
<Raijinili> remember that? it was awful

Ryqoshay

"You don't have to be alone to be lonely
You might as well give in."
- OK Go
Hurry down the chimney tonight.

Ryqoshay

November 20, 2014, 08:20:36 am #103 Last Edit: November 20, 2014, 08:28:00 am by Ryqoshay
"To make any future that we dreamt up real requires creative scientists, engineers, and technologists to make it happen. If people are not within your midst who dream about tomorrow - with the capacity to bring tomorrow into the present - then the country might as well just recede back into the cave because that's where we're headed."
- Neil deGrasse Tyson

Vaan

"We need a theory of everything. Perhaps, the ultimate triumph of science."
- Stephen Hawking
"    One of these days I'll fly an airship of my own. I'll be a sky pirate, free to go where I will.    ,,
   ~ Vaan

Ryqoshay

"Don't worry, be happy" - Meher Baba

Vaan

"Nants Ingonyama bagithi baba"  - Lebo M
"    One of these days I'll fly an airship of my own. I'll be a sky pirate, free to go where I will.    ,,
   ~ Vaan

Ryqoshay

"Remember, the Aperture Science Bring Your Daughter to Work Day is the perfect time to have her tested." - GLaDOS

Ryqoshay

"We haven't even scratched the surface when it comes to overkill." - Justin Timberlord

TristanBeoulve

It's The Eight "I'd Really Rather You Didn'ts" of The Flying Spaghetti Monster

1. I'd really rather you didn't act like a sanctimonious holier-than-thou *** when describing my noodly goodness. If some people don't believe in me, that's okay. Really, I'm not that vain. Besides, this isn't about them so don't change the subject.

2. I'd really rather you didn't use my existence as a means to oppress, subjugate, punish, eviscerate, and/or, you know, be mean to others. I don't require sacrifices, and purity is for drinking water, not people.

3. I'd really rather you didn't judge people for the way they look, or how they dress, or the way they talk, or, well, just play nice, okay? Oh, and get this into your thick heads: woman = person. man = person. Samey = Samey. One is not better than the other, unless we're talking about fashion and I'm sorry, but I gave that to women and some guys who know the difference between teal and fuchsia.

4. I'd really rather you didn't indulge in conduct that offends yourself, or your willing, consenting partner of legal age AND mental maturity. As for anyone who might object, I think the expression is "go f*** yourself," unless they find that offensive in which case they can turn off the TV for once and go for a walk for a change.

5. I'd really rather you didn't challenge the bigoted, misogynistic, hateful ideas of others on an empty stomach. Eat, then go after the b******.

6. I'd really rather you didn't build multi million-dollar synagogues / churches / temples / mosques / shrines to my noodly goodness when the money could be better spent (take your pick):
Ending poverty
Curing diseases
Living in peace, loving with passion, and lowering the cost of cable
I might be a complex-carbohydrate omniscient being, but I enjoy the simple things in life. I ought to know. I AM the creator.

7. I'd really rather you didn't go around telling people I talk to you. You're not that interesting. Get over yourself. And I told you to love your fellow man, can't you take a hint?

8. I'd really rather you didn't do unto others as you would have them do unto you if you are into, um, stuff that uses a lot of leather/lubricant/vaseline. If the other person is into it, however (pursuant to #4), then have at it, take pictures, and for the love of Mike, wear a CONDOM! Honestly, it's a piece of rubber. If I didn't want it to feel good when you did it I would have added spikes, or something.
"There is blood on my hands, how long till it lies on my heart?"

Ryqoshay

"Love. Surely it is a human construct; a hedge against the terror of mortality. I believe that, but that doesn't account for times I've felt it myself. ... It vexes. Love is either a human construct or it's a real thing, right?" - Sherlock

Ryqoshay

"The question cannot be answered. The concept of love exists. Therefore, it is useful, even if it is a human construct. It exists because it serves a need. A question that can be answered might be, 'Why is love needed?'" - Bella

Ryqoshay

"Everything is music! When I go home, I throw knickers in the oven and it's music! Crash, boom, bang!" - "Bjork"

Ryqoshay

"Some have said there is no subtlety to destruction. You know what? They're dead." - Jaya Ballard

Ryqoshay

"If you can't be kind, at least be vague." - Judith Martin

Ryqoshay

"The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on." - Robert Bloch

Ryqoshay

"... it only takes seven pounds of pressure to crack open a man's head... ...from the inside. Kisses now!" - Fluffmodeous

Ryqoshay

"Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings." - Robert Bloch