• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 18, 2024, 11:52:32 pm

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

LOVE AND PEACE

Started by Ronin1984, October 06, 2014, 01:44:32 pm

Kaijyuu

You're more likely to get horribly addicted to caffeine.

'Course if you're the type to get behavioral addictions, then anything is an addiction risk, and marijuana can be expensive. Reasonable to avoid it in that case.
  • Modding version: PSX

Ryqoshay

Behavioral addiction? Yeah... about that...

Most recently, SIF caused me to change my sleep schedule until I was high enough rank to let it sit for a longer length of time without capping out on points. Tiny Village had a similar effect before it stopped working on my devices. Jurassic Park Builder burned part of its interface into my phone's screen as I left it open for hours on end so I could collect money. I am surprised the Plants vs Zombies zen garden didn't do the same to my old iPad. I have spreadsheets to track stuff in progressive games like Cookie Clicker and a handful of mobile games like Vampires Game and War Game. And don't even get me started on WoW and the other MMO's I have played...

And it's not just marijuana I avoid, but tobacco as well. And it has nothing to do with the "normal" reasons people give to avoid them, like legal crap and health risks, just that my bank account can't afford another addiction.

But I know the stuff makes some people happy and I believe that is good. My games make me happy and I believe that is good. And happiness and love and peace is what this thread is all about, right?
Hurry down the chimney tonight.

Kaijyuu

Ho boy, yeah, you're right. Stay the fuck away from expensive habits.
  • Modding version: PSX

Ronin1984

wow hun, that must be hell when it comes to dating. Ever consider talking to someone about the things you mentioned? You seem like a really really great person so I hope no one tries to take advantage of your behavior addictions.
"History does not repeat itself but it often does rhyme." -Mark Twain

Ryqoshay

I haven't had any issues with dating as of late. But then it's hard to have issues with something you are not doing. And I am happy. Glücklich. Feliz. Beati. Boldog. Mutlu... ^_^

rrs_kai

Family helps a lot in love and peace :)....and cutesy stuff like this as well :P
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Ryqoshay

Woo! That is adorable! I must watch it! What series?

rrs_kai

Quote from: Ryqoshay on October 18, 2014, 11:20:49 pm
Woo! That is adorable! I must watch it! What series?

Its called UFO baby.
I saw it on Animax when it aired around 2006 or 2008.

If I remember correctly when asked for his real parents, the kid calls them "mama and dada"
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown

Ryqoshay