• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 19, 2024, 03:12:28 am

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Games you wish existed.

Started by Kaijyuu, September 01, 2014, 01:43:53 am

Angel

Erm. That already exists... >>
  • Modding version: PSX
* Angel should quit being a lazy bitch
<@Elric> I agree to that as well

nyanyame nyanyajuu nyanyado no nyarabide nyakunyaku inyanyaku nyanyahan nyanyadai nyannyaku nyarabete nyaganyagame
At the end of the day, are we not all trapped inside lemons?

Marche

An English FFT: WoTL on Android T-T
I would seriously play that in a heartbeat

Shintroy

Quote from: Marche on December 22, 2014, 07:35:25 am
An English FFT: WoTL on Android T-T
I would seriously play that in a heartbeat

If you have the android for it, there's always the PSP version played on the PPSSPP app. I beat the hell out of Tactics Ogre on it because I couldn't handle the PSP FFT. You can patch the ISO version of the game to remove the slowdown as well. All on android.
Some day my people will be free.

Marche

Quote from: Shintroy on December 22, 2014, 07:41:57 am
If you have the android for it, there's always the PSP version played on the PPSSPP app. I beat the hell out of Tactics Ogre on it because I couldn't handle the PSP FFT. You can patch the ISO version of the game to remove the slowdown as well. All on android.

Yeah but I kinda wish theyd translate it already.. I kinda feel like SE's trolling us with their games.. But yeah I'll play WoTL soon on ppsspp. :)

Edit: I also heard there was achievement and stuff like if you steal a potion you get an award. That would make me laugh for a few good hours lol

Angel

I have negative interest in playing WotL on PPSSPP, but I want the Android version brought to the English speaking world more than I want a remake of FFVII.

nyanyame nyanyajuu nyanyado no nyarabide nyakunyaku inyanyaku nyanyahan nyanyadai nyannyaku nyarabete nyaganyagame

Marche

Quote from: Toshiko on December 22, 2014, 09:31:59 am
I have negative interest in playing WotL on PPSSPP, but I want the Android version brought to the English speaking world more than I want a remake of FFVII.

Hmm so you fancy WoTL more than FFVII? Well if you do then Im not alone lol

Shintroy

Whats the difference between.mobile wotl and psp?

To stay on topic, Xmen Legends 3.
Loved the first one. The second one was too easy and had too many bugs. I'd want for the third to be hard, have no DLC, X-23, and alt endings. 
Some day my people will be free.

Marche

Quote from: Shintroy on December 22, 2014, 12:09:42 pm
Whats the difference between.mobile wotl and psp?

For me it would be better to play it as a mobile and not an emulator since a mobile WoTL would actually mean more freedom when it comes to using the controls since they are built with a touchpad in mind and not just emulating stuff which also requires more power which results to battery drain(Correct me if im wrong with emulating stuff)

Boco

I'd like a full compilation of the Elder Scrolls Games with the following:

1. A fully detailed Tamriel landmass
2. Able to choose any time period of the Elder Scrolls history (with any backstory, not necessarily the hero)
3. Able to travel to any country during any era (Skyrim, Cyrodil, Morrowind, High Rock, etc.), no invisible boundaries lol
4. EXTREME GRAPHICS
5. No bugs/glitches
6. Able to be modded

MTCruvinel

All I want is a good, REAL Final Fantasy VI remake with the best graphics to date so I can see my favorite character in HD

Marche

Quote from: MTCruvinel on December 22, 2014, 08:00:43 pm
All I want is a good, REAL Final Fantasy VI remake with the best graphics to date so I can see my favorite character in HD

Hell Yeah! Thats also what I want along with FFVII remake.. Actually Id like a FFVI remake more than FFVII

Kaijyuu

Quote from: MTCruvinel on December 22, 2014, 08:00:43 pm

I know you specified "good" but this is reality, and in reality this is what happens when they try to make a HD update. Poor FF5...

That said, despite knowing it'll never exist outside of fantasy land, I'd like a good HD update of FF6 too.

Marche

Quote from: Kaijyuu on December 24, 2014, 04:41:46 pm
I know you specified "good" but this is reality, and in reality this is what happens when they try to make a HD update. Poor FF5...

That said, despite knowing it'll never exist outside of fantasy land, I'd like a good HD update of FF6 too.

I Liked what they did to FF4.. A 3d remake would be awesome :)

Rfh

A Sci-fi ambiented Final Fantasy Tactics game would be awesome!
  • Discord username: rfh

Angel

Quote from: Toshiko on December 22, 2014, 09:31:59 am
Funny to look back on this now that both have come to pass; I'm very much underwhelmed by the Android port and very much interested in the FFVII remake.