• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:53:01 pm

News:

Don't be hasty to start your own mod; all our FFT modding projects are greatly understaffed! Find out how you can help in the Recruitment section or our Discord!

Late Introduction

Started by Alaris, March 28, 2012, 06:05:37 pm

Alaris

Well, I've been here a long while... but I never bothered making an introduction topic. Don't know why... don't really see a big point in doing one now... but meh, I'm bored.

I go by the name Alaris, or Alarikun, and I'm a Male... Human.  At least, I think I'm human.  Currently unemployed, but with all the free time I have, I've been able to start picking up one of them fancy Programming Languages (Python), and maybe I can make something out of it.  A program to sell, maybe a game or something.

I'm also a Let's Player (www.youtube.com/alarikun), and I have a propensity to play patches.  So far, patches that make games harder than they originally were (1.3 and FF6 Hardtype).  If you have a game to recommend, or a patch you're working on that you want Let's Played, then you can recommend it to me, and I'll be sure to take a look.

I visit the IRC channel often, though I don't talk terribly much there.  Mostly there to yell at Eternal for various things in his patch.  It's fun, honest!

I own a 360, a Wii and a PC. If you play multiplayer games on any of those, hit me up, and I'll see if we can game together. I'm a nice guy in general. 

That's all there really is to say about me, so if you have any other questions, feel free to ask in the thread. Seeya.

My L33t Programming Skills (So Far):
  • Modding version: PSX

Episode 42 is out! Click above to watch!

Dome

Wii <3
Welcome to FFH, where all your dreams come true!

"Be wise today so you don't cry tomorrow"

Taichii

OH HAI XD
Welcome to FFH, where all your dreams come true!
Please do share your ideas and suggestion for my project:
FINAL FANTASY TACTICS : LEGEND OF MANA

Join our RP :)
"Desperation"

"PAIN. THAT'S WHAT KEEPS YOU HUMAN"

DarkShade

Well hello to you. And welcome to ffh where all your dreams come true.
Sprites
  Check out my sprites
  here

Eternal

Welcome to FFH, where all your dreams come true. :D
  • Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

Panda_Tar

Welcome, then, to FFH, where all your dreams come true. *I'm so happy to have said that the first time!* (although must of your dreams might need some heavy ASM hack to become true...) :twisted:
  • Modding version: PSX
Always interpreting the foul side of things makes you fouler still.