• Welcome to Final Fantasy Hacktics. Please login or sign up.

March 19, 2024, 05:41:43 am

News:

Please use .png instead of .bmp when uploading unfinished sprites to the forum!

Removal Requests

Started by Xifanie, September 14, 2009, 09:52:05 am

Lijj

Done. I also removed the older Ronin.
  • Modding version: PSX

Mando

Lijj, Misty(Saga Frontier), on the custom sprites page, needs to be take down.

Reason: It is incomplete/messed up if you look at the bottom right corner it is missing pieces of legs and arms. Also some random pixels scattered about.

^ New FFAT website made by St4r!

Zozma

August 18, 2011, 07:57:28 pm #22 Last Edit: August 18, 2011, 08:00:09 pm by Zozma
are you kidding me Mando? unless someone changed it before they uploaded it i made that sprite, so id know

How about suggesting someone fix it so that people still have access to it, unless of course you think the quality is just that bad lol
  • Modding version: Other/Unknown
Wiegraf: Draw your sword Ramza!
Ramza: But im a monk!!

GeneralStrife

Lol zozma, Mando doesn't think that he uses misty in his patch. It probably got messed up in a recent update.
It has to be a recent error, I have misty sprite with no errors at all, but I can't remember when I downloaded it, it used to not be messed up.

Zozma

yea and in the preview i noticed my jenna sprite cuts off some lines from a frame below, i wonder if thats an older version too...

GeneralStrife

beatrix port was misaligned too, i fixed it but not sure if it was ever updated.

Zozma

August 25, 2011, 08:33:28 pm #26 Last Edit: August 25, 2011, 08:34:00 pm by Zozma
now thats another thing i know wasnt like that before, whoever corrected some of the frames as they said they did may have shifted it.

at any rate, thanks.

bignickm27

Would it be possible to update the Misty sprite or upload a working version if you have it? I noticed the Deis sprite is also messed up. =/
I can not stress enough how much I don't have plans.

Zozma

how are they messed up? can anyone else confirm that the versions up are damaged files?

Elric

Quote from: Zozma on January 21, 2012, 08:31:30 pm
how are they messed up? can anyone else confirm that the versions up are damaged files?

I think he just had them set to the wrong type and had an outdated version of shishi,
I have personally used both these sprites in the past without issue.
  • Modding version: PSX

Zozma

yeah i was wondering because i keep hearing the same thing about a few of the sprites that i did. perhaps that means they are popular then? :) lol

GeneralStrife

Quote from: Zozma on February 01, 2012, 09:37:33 pm
yeah i was wondering because i keep hearing the same thing about a few of the sprites that i did. perhaps that means they are popular then? :) lol

Of course they are....now get back in the spriting game!

Zozma

haha, well I am considering at least doing some hair concepts. but someone more skilled at not pillow shading would still have to come back and adjust them

Zareb

Now your blood travels through the veins of our history
It bursts forth in boiling black clouds from the wrists of kings

Eternal

• Modding version: PSX & WotL
"You, no less human than we? Ha! Now there's a beastly thought. You've been less than we from the moment your baseborn father fell upon your mother in whatever gutter saw you sired! You've been chattel since you came into the world drenched in common blood!"
  • Discord username: eternal248#1817

Nojgaard

Hi, could yo remove this sprite of mine pls? "Nojgaard" Im uploading a newer vercion later.
Current Projects:     Coming Soon (or maybe not):